(6) Special Chapter

A good in goodbye.

-Yoora-

 

I just about to cook for dinner when someone ring the bell. Is that my husband ? So i rushed my self to the front door and then see who is coming before i go out  on the monitor we have on the front door , its a girl from what i saw so it won't be my husband i wonder if its one of my friend. I quickly run to the front door and check who is she , i don't think i've ever met this girl .

"Annyeonghaseyo" i politely greet her,then when she acknowledged my presence she bowed to me . "Annyeonghaseyo , is this park chanyeol house ?" she asked . I glance at her quickly , to identify who is she .For the one who has a little  friends like park chanyeol..I know she is one of his best friends or maybe his classmate before.
 
From what i see in from a girl in front of me right now, she is at the same age with chanyeol i guess around 25 or 26? her hair is long and wavy the typical seoul girl, the body?she is taller than the other average girl is she a model? , she is beautiful girl with an attitude .Her lips curled up when she first acknowladged me.The smile, ive ever seen it somewhere before.....
 
That time i know she is Nana .
Park chanyeol high school best friend.

I made her way to our living room , and then go upstair to chanyeol's room . I knocked his door when he told me its okay for me to get , i open the door and name my way to Chanyeol ,he is sitting on the corner of his bed while his eyes is locked on the outside. he is pale and emotionless  .
 
He is going to america tonight , as what he has mindlessly planned this morning .He has no purpose again to live in korea he said, i didn't ask why because  i know its because what happened last night , his friend Inna who drove him home  told me that he had fight with his bestfriend's boyfriend.
 
He said he is done with seoul, as nana already has a happy life by herself and didnt care about his existence anymore. But looking how nana come now,makes my heart a little bit happy , at least she cares.

"Chanyeolli , theres your friend in your living room."i said softly , i pat his shoulder slowly, afraid that he might be angry to me.He turn his face to see me "Who ? is that inna ? tell her to go away. i would never forgive her" he answered angry."No its nana." i said , his face change drastically . He even get up and run towards the living room, like usain bolt would do in olympic games.

Its a fortunate ,i bet he wouldn't go to america tonight.Its because of Im Jinah or nana , park chanyeol best friend ,park chanyeol first love and also my saviour . 
 
Then…… my memories goes back to the day , seven years ago in america. Its monday from what i remember and its park chanyeol surgery , so even though i was about to get married by days i still went to america and accompanied my brother surgery.
 
They said it is only 40% , the chance he would survive the surgery but i and my parents believe there is this thing called miracle that he would survive by his 40% , 4 is my lucky number afterall.

7 hours of hectic surgery , the doctor finally out from the surgery room.He said park chanyeol survived it, but he was not good … he was in coma . My parents and i knew that when the doctor said he is in comma , he would stay at the hospital for so long and his probability not survive would be bigger .But we still have faith...on him.

Days by days passed and he was still not waking up that time , i thought for so long and i called my bofriend in sungjin in korea .That we should postpone our wedding , he said it is okay as long as i am happy .So i stay in America and help my mom took care of chanyeol in hospital while he was in comma.

I also remember…
It had been three months and he hadnt woke up yet . I remember my dad even discussed about releasing his medically things and let him go peacefully , but we didnt agree we still believe that miracle does exist and chanyeol would survive this .

 Its an usual day when its a routine that went to his hospital .But that day i didn't , instead of that i prefer stay at home and unpacked all chanyeol things from korea, its been three months but no one ever touch his things.
 
He brought two boxes from korea, the first box contain clothes from what i saw on its name tag and the second box was his important things.There are phone , photos , books , socks ,papers and a musical box i didnt know he loves something girly like this ? i know i was quite impolite of opening his privacy but i knew too that i really need to see his private stuffs as maybe i will have any traces about him.

His phone was dead , totally dead which made me brought it to the service center the next day (but until now the phone is still dead ,so no use at all). Then my hand was searching another things in his box, A photo with a frame, its chanyeol in his high school uniform and a girl with the same uniform too.I can see he hold the hand's girl.They look happy .... it must be his girlfriend. its kind of blurry so i couldnt read the name tag .

I turn into the next thing i found , an agenda …it must be his diary.I clearly remember i was so hesitant on opening his diary .But i knew nothing about him and it made me so desperate…so i opened that.I could see that he is not that type of 'diary' person.He only wrote four pages on his diary .
 
The first page is about his first meeting .Its a love from the first sight he said . "I can't believe myself, Im jinah helps me answering the question from Mrs.So hyun .She is so kind and pretty.. i think i like her." The second page is about his first trip with nana to Jeju island , its a beautiful trip to Jeju he said."I was about to kiss her that time when we made the rice in the backyard of the villa , but then that weird guy called Kim Jongin came and ruin everything.I HATE THAT GUY".The third page is about his first acknowledgment of his disease, it made me feel bitter though . "Dear god, i am afraid.Not afraid of dying , i am afraid of the effect of my dying.I am afraid that it will hurt nana….God ……help me."
 
The last page , the fourth page.
 
Dear diary
 
I will just write it short okay ...

I love her .

I wouldnt write 1000 reasons why i love her because it doesnt matter as long as i love her.

I dont care if i didnt pass the surgery ....

As long as she is happy and not feeling alone

Tonight , i wiltell her that i am going to America.

I dont care if she hates me 

as long she doesnt feel sad.

God , if someday you take me away from her .....please let her be safe.

If she cant be safe with herself , so god....you may send her a guardian angel.

just in case ,if i cant protect her anymore.

Annyeong..............

Till we meet later , even afterlife.

==
That day i found out every chanyeol secret i hadn't know before.
About how in love he was with nana , about how safe chanyeol felt when he was with nana , how afraid he was before the surgery.
How chanyeol kept his feelings from his best friend.
And how good he was when keeping his own secret.
 
That day i also found out that chanyeol…..already awake from his comma .
But it wasn't the end of his trials.
 
He had this post-comma syndrome ,which made him alive on his body but dead on his soul life. He didnt talk to anyone , not even a single words he said . "Id rather he dead." my dad even said that to me .But i didn't think the same with my dad ...dad was just being hopeless i guess.
 
The doctor told me that chanyeol case is unbelievable . "From 1 out of 10  his probability of living is 3 ….but he is awake ms yoora ,it means he has a motivation to live." thats what he said to me. "We have done our best . But its in his hand and yours to make him 'alive'" he added.
 
So it was in my hand , afterall.
I tried to make a conversation with chanyeol , from talking about weather until talking about our family issues.But none of them works …he still got his lips locked .Then one day i put another topic there..A topics i knew he would loved to talk.
 
"Chanyeolli , noona came …."as always he put a glue on his lips,he didn't say anything
he was just blankly sit on the sofa in the hospital room.
 
"How are you ? You look brighter today."i smiled to him.
 
"You know what …noona is pregnant Chanyeol."i said softly.
I could see his finger is moving  , at least he reponded my words. "You shouldn't get so surprise honey , You wouldn't forget right? that the absent of me three weeks ago was because of my wedding ?"
 
"Chanyeolli…..it is hard for you i know....i know. But ..would you like to tell me who is the girl on this photo ?" I showed his photo with nana in uniform . hoping he would answer that.It has been a year since he is in a surgery but he hadnt said anything .
 
He looked at the photo with a little smile on his face.
 
"Nana …she is nana." he said , it was his very first word after the surgery.
 
An endless journey of making chanyeol into the normal chanyeol was tiring .But i enjoyed it anyway , my husband was so nice to me .So, he moved into america too and worked there.
 
From taking him to hospital for a weekly checkups ( Not only for his heart and also his brain , he has a damaged brain), taking him to the special school for graduating , he said he wants to go on an art school.So i said why not ? but he should graduate first from high school and taking special classes to prepare the university.
 
Day by days passed ,he is getting better each day .He tried his best to be a normal ……but never in a single day we brought nana up again until two months ago he said that he wants to be back to seoul and meet nana.It would be so good as nana was my saviour , she was chanyeol motivation to wake up from a comma.But i knew , i knew..... chanyeol wouldn't meet the nana he saw 7 years ago anymore.
 
But then now…right in front of my eyes , Nana is holding chanyeol's hand ,putting her head into chanyeol's head.Chanyeol is smiling , the smile i havent seen for 7 years.
 
Nana...
Do you know what are you doing right now ?
Are you out of you mind ?
I know that you consider him as her best friend. but you can't do this while you are still with your boyfriend.
Nana ...please.
 
This is not right.
Chanyeol, will get hurt ….
get hur twice.
 
=====
 
Hi everyone , as i promised you i will give you a special pov, and its chanyeeol noona p.o.v .
I am very sorry if this turns bad , because somehow i dont have any focus right now .
ppyong ppyong , make sure you will post a comment for thi chapter.
ANNYEOOOOONGGG