(13) The confession

A good in goodbye.

Baekhyun

For me Nana is a garden full of flowers , she is beautiful and she makes me happy.Maybe there are so many other brilliant things people would describe about nana , but for me nana is just two things a beautiful thing in my life and a thing which makes me happy . Thats why i always be grateful about her.

Nana is beautiful , Nana is my happiness.

Nana is my one and only love .

I promise .

"Do you love me ?" i remember thats the first words she asked me when i ask her on a date. I almost spitted my hamburger ( oh yes , our first date was on mc donald .) "What ?" but i keep my voice as calm as i could, "Baekhyun oppa , do you love me ? I mean not just the 'love' highschooler used to tell her girlfriend . Love in a mature ways , when you accept me as who i am and treat me as its best . " she said to me bluntly .

I was stunned , no one ever talk to me like that.

"I mean i know that you are serious right now …but…"

"I am , i am in love with you . And i will not only accept your bad i will love your bad." i said .

"Nana , can i ask you the same question ? Do you love me ?"

she stays silence for seconds, playing her finger on the table .

"To be honest baekhyun ,i like you .The way you smile , the way you treat me ,and the way you makes me feel . i love you. But- This is not love . You know that right ?"

She sighs

"Of course i know that you feel it too right ? the butterflies on your tummy when you meet me , the happy feelings when i act cute and the missing feelings when you don't see me …"

"But its not love baekhyun . Love built by days …love is a plant that you take care day by days…" she said .

"Just what if , what if ……..you already plant a big flower and the you just had enough and starting to plant another flower ?" i asked her critically.

She smiled at me , " You do not need to kill the first flower because actually you can't right ? "

"The only thing you can do is ……let your flower go ." she smiled at me .

"For me it is the hardest thing to do baekhyun , i had a flower and thats the nicest flower i have ever raised . But that flower grew into a cactus … and it hurts me although i still thought that it is beautiful , i just can't do it anymore."

"You still love him?" i will just ask her directly , i was betting my life back then.

"I don't know , can't say its love anymore . sometimes i just feel like i-dont love him anymore but sometimes i just missing him so much it hurts." she said

"Stop missing him ." i said , i snatched her hand and put it in my embrace. "And start loving me ." i said confidently , i almost  look like a soldier .

 

 

And then now we are here , only a few weeks till our marriage . But never… after the day we talk about love she ask me about love again ,neither do i.

because i love her and i know that she would love me too.

As long there is this trust , the past love that appear between us would make us even stronger than before .


Right Nana ?

Eventhough chanyeol the boy who you love before , the flower who turns into a cactus come here .You would still grow our love right ?