(8)

A good in goodbye.
 
Right after the sudden confession from Baekhyun , we are heading home …walking side by side with our hands locked by each other . We decided to walk and leave the car there .Because baekhyun suddenly want us to go home by walking .
 
"Are you tired honey ?let me piggyback you then.."he offered me .I smiled at him playfully "Are you okay with that ?" he nodded and make his body into a piggyback ready then patting his own back "Here ..come.." he said .I laugh at him,wondering if he knew that its a joke.
 
"No i am fine oppa , just let me walk with you like this." i said ,holding his hand more tight.He smiled at me looking trough my eyes , it is almost 4 in the morning so just imagine the town without more than half of them .So quiet , i only hear our feet passing the ground.
 
"Are you happy ?" he asked . "I am,why ?" i answered  , he stop his walk and move my body until i face him ."Getting married … are you okay with that ?'" he asked at me carefully , maybe he is worried of me or maybe for himself. "Oppa, what are you talking about ? of course i am not ! "i said ."Lets go find dress and suit tomorrow .Ah … also the invitation card and the ballroom .The date ! Yes the date i almost forgot that . How about 27th november its your birthday !"  i said , he looks confused at my words and he laughs a little bit. "Baby please take a breath and talk slowly .Okay ..first we need to go to our parents home to talk about the wedding date and then we will get the ballroom and dress .Okay ?"
 
I nodded cheerfully . "And now lets decide how many people we want to invite , 50 ?100?200?" i asked . "Hmm..but first please let me as you a question nana…but please be honest with your answer ."he asked seriously to me . I nodded carefully . "Are you going to invite your friend ,chanyeol ?" he asked me  . 
I gasped with the fact that my best friend , my first love chanyeol already came back to me . How to say ? its just i am affraid of what maybe caused by saying that i am  getting married all of sudden.Its maybe because of his health that i am afraid of or maybe simply because i am afraid that he would leave.I remember that last time i mention baekhyun name he lost it and said that he didn't want to know more on our relationship.So how will i tell him that i am going to marry baekhyun ?
 
If the answer that i should let him go , so i can't -i can't do that.
 
"I will….of course i will ! He is my best friend after all .You should have a drink with him ! " i said fake-cheerfully. I thought that this is the best of us , keeping a little secret between us . Also, i am not the only one here , i bet baekhyun has one too .
 
Since the first meeting until now , there is this one thing which always ruin my mind . He never say about his past .He only say he is a countryside boy who loves studying and always get the first in class. Nothing more nothing less.
 
I always wonder how his high school life would be , what kind of first love he had, or what kind of girl friend he loves before .Not even any single trace i have.Is it really because he has no love before me or maybe its because he keeps it as a secret.But why ? is it that embrassing to tell me about his love before ? I even told him about my first love even though its not a full explanation i never tell it was chanyeol but at least i give a clue .
 
But baekhyun ? he even didn't mention how his first love looks like.
 
"But oppa , can i ask you a request ?" i asked .
 
"Of course , what is that honey?" 
 
"Your high school and college friends , please invite them and let me know them too , i want to know more about your past life."
 
 
===
 
I wake up with headache in my head .Looking beside me , there is no one .Baekhyun must be somewhere in the kitchen.I carefully waking myself up and walking towards the kitchen , i am so ashamed to myself why did i never learn to cook ?  
 
"Good morning sweety" he greeted me while busy making my favourite breakfast ever "American breakfast" . I love seeing him cook like this , with morning sun shine crazily on his face and messy bed hair with some hair strand covering his eyes .  I can't help  stealing a kiss from him and back hugging him.
 
"I am sorry .i can't cook" i said .placing my head deeper on his back .
 
"Don't be sad , you are doing better on anything else honey .." he said softly ."Like what ?The only thing i am best at is only making a mess here and there ."i muttered , it makes him turn his back and release my hug .His hand are touching my cheek softly . "Don't talk like that…you are good too ! Making coffee , who is the best at that ? Me ? No. Its you honey " he said . I smile at him shamefully , does he know that i am nothing compare towards him.
 
After he finished his cooking , we finally eat the breakfast . He always makes my breakfast more special than himself.My sausages are three while his are two , my egg is wider and my hash brown are wider .Its because i am so skinny he said.
 
"My mom texted me last night ."i said .He smiled a little " Did she ask you about the proposal ?"he asked. "Yeah ,she asked me why did you propose last night and not today.Did you plan it before ?"i asked curious.
 
"I planned for proposing in front of your and my parents.But then my mind changed …looks like your mom disappointed , lets finish our breakfast take a bath and meet our parents."he said to me .
 
"I finished ."i said . "Okay let me do the dish , just take a bath."He said , stealing a kiss from me . I stand up from my seat heading towards the bath room .I feel like i heard a ringing phone.It must be oppa's phone.
 
"Oppa , your phone is ringing" i screamed , but he isn't even looking at me …he must be so focus at washing the dishes , so that he didn't heard my scream .The phone keeps ringing , its the unknown number .I should answer it .
 
"Annyeonghaseyo "i said carefully.
 
"H..hello" a woman on the other line answered.
 
"Is this baekhyun's number ?" she asked .
 
"Yes …and excuse me who is this ?" i asked carefully . 
 
Who is she ?
 
"Oh is this hyeri ssi ? Hyeri ssi long time no see ….where is your brother ?"
 
Hyeri ..does she mean baekhyun's dead sister ?If i am not mistaken the only people who know about her sister is me and some of his close friend in early college life .After her sudden death ,he doesn't even talk about her sister anymore.Only me , only me the one who knows about her sister after the death.
 
So who is she ? Is she one of his close college friends ? Do i know her ? Is she  calling him because what i said earlier about meeting his old friends ?Or it simply because she wants to know about how his life right now ? or What ?
 
"Hyeri ssi ?  Aah maybe you already forget me . I am kim taeyeon , your brother friend .Remember me ?" 
 
I gasped a little bit , maybe its his past friend.I never heard kim taeyeon even once before .
 
"I--I am not hyeri ..i am  I'm nana .I am sorry , i think baekhyun oppa is working on something.Do you want to send him a message ?" i asked.
 
"A..ah ….I will just call him later..…S-sorry …Thankyou ." And by the sound of beep she closed our conversation. I put his phone off .I am just about to take a bath when i heard my phone is ringing.
 
Its chanyeol…
 
"Chanyeol…hi whats up ?" i said.
 
"Can we meet each other today ? I have something to show you ." he asked .I raised my eyebrow thinking about how could i find an empty space in my busy schedule today .
 
"Emm , i am a little bit busy today ..but where do you want to meet ?" i asked . i can hear he sighed by my answer  "Ugh this doctor…. how about my house ? I need to show you something big."he said on another line.I giggle a bit by his word , something big ? oh what is that ?
 
"Ok then i think i will go there by 10 pm .Is that okay yeol?" i asked .I probably could go there by 10 because all my marriage business will be over before ten . Maybe its my chance to tell chanyeol that i am going to get married with baekhyun , i know its too soon for him and the risk …yes the risk is big but i think its the best for us to tell the truth .We are best friend right ? Best friend should tell each other the truth , right ?
 
Also i am curious with that something big
 
"Deal then ! "
 
"Deal !"
 
--
 
Kim Taeyeon
 
I gasped in shock of what i just heard moments ago , the word "i am not hyeri" "Baekhyun oppa "" and "Showering " are spinning in my head . Who is she ? Nana ? Is she baekhyun's wife ? Or girlfriend ? Or fiancee like i was before ?
 
I know that i lost him long time ago and i don't have the rights to know his private life anymore .But i really just want to know … i know our first meeting since nine years ago is not that good .My son was sick and that was my fault .But let me just know his condition right now...
 
I know that last night i didn't have the chance to explain what happen to my life for the past nine years …that he is too mad to know that he is too shocked that …that he is too hurt .
 
I know..
 
"B….baekhyun ?" i said get shock of the fact that he is in front of me right now.
 
I see my mom and baekhyun there but where is Jamie ?
 
"Aigoo ….you're finally here,doctor baek this is my daughter.. Jamie's mom."my mo introduced me . 
 
Me and baekhyun just keep staring at each other.
 
"Come a sit ja..jamie's mom." he said .he looks nervous.
 
"Baekhyun….do you forget me ?'i asked .
 
"Taeyeonnie .."my mom whispered.
 
"Mom please get out .."
 
"What ?why ?"
 
"Please !! Just get out !" i screamed .
 
Then my mom slowly get out from the room .Leaving both of us alone.
 
I walk slowly to the place where he stand ,frozen. 
 
"Baekhyun…" i put my hand on his cheek.He is still the same i knew before , the puppy.
 
"How are you ?Are you okay ?" i asked .
 
But then the old baekhyun is finally faded ,he puts my hands away his cheek and his emotion is changing He looks like he is going to mad.
 
"Jamie's mom , i think our session is over .This is the receipt and the way out is there "he pointed coldly.
 
I am staring at him , looking into his eyes .
But the eyes i missed ,
the eyes i falled before ,
the eyes…
is already different .
 
Byun Baekhyun , i am sorry . . . . .
For the past nine years , you hurt yourself.
For the past nine years , i left you questioned yourself 
And now i brought my son ....makes you question more .
 
I am very very sorry byun baekhyun. . . . .
 
The day when i went away from you , were you crying ?
The day when i left nothing but our old memories , were you trying to find me?
The day when we supposed to get married , did you go there waiting for me ?
 
The day when i said that i don't love you anymore 
Did you still love me ?
 
But baekhyun , look at my eyes.
Dont you feel it ?
 
That ....it was a lie before..
That....this eyes left you for good before.
That...this eyes were lying before .
That .....this eyes finally found its home.
 
 
That.......this eyes never stop telling you that the owner never stop loving you ...
Not even then, not even when she get married , not even when she had a child .....
Not even once.
 
That i stop loving you Byun Baekhyun.
 
 
 
---
 
HI GUYSSS LOOOK LOOOK IM NOT LYING WHEN I SAID I WILL UPDATE FAST RIGHTTT ?
 
lol im sorry i just contain feels that .
Readers dont you know that ? that the support you gave i actually feel blessed.
So please keep supporting me okay ?;;;;;
give comments <3 i would love to read it .
 
thankyou so much i feel really great !
 
p.s hi guys i know some of you maybe bored// hate the fact that there is kim taeyeon here .And some of you hate that byun baekhyun is going to marry nana .but please please do wait okay ??;;