(3)

A good in goodbye.
"So, do you want to tell me who is he ?"baekhyun suddenly drop a bomb question  to me after we got an hour of silent car riding .
 
All i can say the party is insane and after baekhyun and chanyeol stopped their fight , i brought baekhyun to the other side of the venue-to stop their fights.I don't want anyone picks the fights anymore. I also saw Inna help chanyeol to get up .
 
It makes me feel easy somehow and then i told baekhyun to get into the car while i was saying goodbye to Inna .And he approved the idea , he went to the car and i did , go back to Inna .
 "Its okay , i will handle the situation here .You should go back and take care your boyfriend.We will talk tomorrow , okay ?" thats what Inna said , so i nodded and give her my phone number . "Okay ,i will call you later." she said . So after that , i immediately run to the car .
 
But i dont think it is the usual way back home anymore.
 
"He is a friend."i said short.I do not have intention to tell him further .
It is nothing but the past.
"A friend that hold your hand like this ?"he point my swollen wrist .I cringe a bit .
"He was my best friend"i cleared.Hope that he will be satisfied with my answer
"Tell me more."he said.His voice had never been like this , he sounds angry,sad,and tired at the same time. He isnt glancing me even once when he said his sentence.
He has never been this angry to me .
 
He wants to know more ,i sighed.
 
"He was just best friend who moved out on his senior year to america and we didn't contact each other after that."i finally spoke up the truth to baekhyun.
 
And now he is glancing at me ,"Thats all ?" he asked me , his voice finally change .he sounds better this way."Thats all oppa, nothing more nothing less." i answered .
 
No thats not all of them,..
 
In my heart and memories ,of course there are more.But, i can't just boldly talk to baekhyun as it is not only an ordinary past for me.And life goes on , i am with baekhyun right now and tell him a story that 'i was having that-kind-of-relationship' is embrassing .
"I am sorry ."he holds my hand softly.
I look into his eyes…His eyes looks somehow confused and painful,he lost it.
It hurts me….not a little but half of my heart torn into pieces
 
It is all because of me.
 
Since the first time i met him i never saw his face like this.
His hand is cold .
And no music in car makes this ride more horror .
It is really not the same way back home as usual.
 
"Its late ,do you want to stay at my apartment ?" i asked when we already arrived in front of my apartment building.He only nods when he hear my words and park his car .
 
Although Baekhyun has his own home ,but we remain to stay together  .The purpose of us living together is just for making us easier .As a doctor we always standby almost 24 hours per day in our hospital and its making  hard for us to go out or being together like other couples.By living together we simply could sleep together at least, just if we don't have any night shift .
 
Fortunately after having a relationship with me,baekhyun took a job in the same hospital as mine so even though its hard for us to be an ordinary couple ,its a little bit easier for us to go on a lunch together (in a hospital canteen of course ) and we could catching up each other in hospital if we have the same shift .
 
After we already arrived at my room, i immediately take a short bath ,cleaning my smudged makeup , and changing my clothes into pyjamas that tight dress is hell anywayOut from the bathroom i check my phone , i didn't check it during the part and post-party so it must be something there.I am not a phone addict, but i need to check it ,as if maybe something important coming.
 
2 miscalls,10 text notifications.
 
from:Soojung.
Nana ! if you already read this .
Call me !okay ????????
ASAP !
xx
 
Soojung sent this 9 times anyway…. plus the two miscalls.Jung Soojung is a protective best friend ,i guess she always the one who sent me messages..I scroll down to open the other message ,an unknown number appeared.
 
from:08767892033
Hi Nana , its my number .
Are you free tomorrow ? Can we meet up ?
I have something to tell you .
-Inna
 
I reply her immediately , i feel something wrong happened last night.
 
To:08767892033
Hi Inna of course I'm free.Tomorrow at 2 in Delight Cafe ?
(Btw its beside National Hospital in case you dont know)^^.
 
From:Inna
Deal !
 
I have to admit that rather than meeting Inna . I am more excited on what Inna might tell me and i guess Inna know something about how chanyeol could get into the party and how i didn't know that he would come.I thought that the guest list i had seen before is fixed and i am sure that there was no chanyeol there.But it wasn't.
 
 
I need an explanation.
 
Ah ,i almost forget to call soojung , i need to call her immediately or she will be angry .Remembering that she is a protective best friend here.
 
"Halo soojung, what happen ?"i asked her .
"God ,where were you ?junmyeon ask me whether you want to change a shift for tomorrow or not ?"she asked me with an almost yelling tone . I even need to put my phone 3 cm away ."Slow down soojung ,hmm... well tell junmyeon that i think i don't need any shift changing for tomorrow. i guess he would be pleased" i can hear soojung gasping on the other line.
 
Junmyeon is soojung boyfriend and the heir of National Hospital ,where i and soojung work.So , sometimes soojung take advantages from his boyfriend about shift changing like this."No way !! why ???don't you want a special morning cuddling with your oppa ?"she teased me .
 
"I don't think so." i said short.Thinking about how baekhyun mad at me and that chanyeol tragedy , i don't think we will sleep together tonight."Soojung ah, can't we just talking tomorrow?i am so tired right now ..i want to sleep. "i confessed.after that she just saying "okay" and i hang up the phone.
 
As i made my way to the bed , i see baekhyun going out from bathroom with a towel only on his under body .I want to run away and pretend i dont see it .But my mind and body isnt synchronise well .So i just blankly stand here .
But, i gotta admit...
He looks gorgeous with his wet body and wet hair.
I can see his muscular chest there ,wet.
His growing hair bangs almost cover his eyes,but its good .
I like it anyway…
Did i just thinking dirty about my boyfriend? oh god..
 
Tonight i just realise,he isn't cute like i always thought. He is a man ,a gentleman and that gentleman in front of me looks lost.This is the first time , i see this shade of him.
 
"I am stupid ,you know.."he finally spek and walking towards me.
"I am only thinking about my self and not thinking about you." he added .
 
His eyes, telling me everything , he is honest and he mean it .
 
I can't hold myself to cry, seeing him like this just painful .Blaming himself over the trouble he didn't cause.
If he wants to blame anyone,he should blame me .
 
"No no no,why are you crying"and now he is hugging me with his wet bare chest,tightly.The cold water on his body isnt gonna change that he has a warm hug.His hug always completes me , it is one of my favourite things about him.
 
"Oppa,i am sorry …really…i dont think that it would turn like this."i finally said something.
"No its is not your fault,it is mine who arrogantly punch your best friend.I guess i am just panicked that time , i am just afraid that person might had bad intention on you."he apologised.
 
Its my fault….Its not yours.
If i didn't ask baekhyun oppa to this alumni party and if i wasn't that coward when i met park chanyeol maybe it won't turn like this.
 
"Nana….why are you so thin  ..You haven't eat anything right ?"he asked.He released his body from mine , i only smile and nodded .
"Lets eat something and check your bruises , okay ?"
"Okay , just if you promise me you will cook something delicious."i .
He only smile and brought me to the kitchen.
 
I comfortably seat on the table while he is making kimchi soup and rice he is good at it ,also preparing some medicines for my bruises .Chanyeol is so strong anyway i know i wasn't made by metals but i am one of that strong girls out there ,look at the bruises he made… i am sure he is strong enough to hurt normal people .
 
After he found the thrombophorp .He put that onto my wrist slowly , it still feels itchy but i hold the pain ,now he begin massaging my hand slowly , it feels good.. even tough  still a little bit itchy at some parts but .It feels good after all !
 
I can't stop smiling looking at him ,diligently massaging .Now, i feel like a real princess that spoiled by a prince, prince byun baekhyun.
"Feels better ?" he asked me while i am still sitting on top of the table . He must lowered his body in front of me so that  he could easily cure my bruises.
"Much much better , thank you doctor byun"i ruffled his hair.
 
His eyes already change ,it shines.
 
At the moment like this ,i feel its the best time for us having a romantic-silent moment ,seeing in each other eyes ,drowning in feelings.Oops, i can feel butterflies in my tummy just by having a staring competition .
 
"Go call krystal and tell her to have a changing shift , okay ?"he snapped."Dont you have morning schedules though ?"i asked ."Yes , but i think my princess should rest longer tomorrow." he said.i look at him protest ,it is cool that i have a little bit more rest tomorrow.But, i just wish that when i wake up tomorrow i could see him by my side. "Cant you just change your shift tomorrow ,oppa?"i teased.
"I am sorry but not this time darling , i have a surgery schedule tomorrow at nine, remember ? hanna from room 201 ?"
 
Of course i remember , she is oppa's number one fan . She even told Baekhyun to wait her until she get older so she could get married to him.And Baekhyun jokingly promised to marry her too , if she do the surgery.
 
"I know…. i know , well good luck then and don't forget to tell her that i envy her so much for having you by her side tomorrow! Ah...also you even promise to marry her when she is 20 anyway , so who am i to judge."i said.
 
He laughs at my words "No way.Why should you getting jealous with a 5 year old kid ,Nana?"
 
====
Its already two ,when i got into Delight's cafe , but i haven't see Inna yet.So i will just look for a good spot to sit and order some drink. After ordering americano , i chose to sit near the door so that Inna will spot me easier.  
 
"Inna !" i wave at her when she is about to walk the opposite direction from my sits.She immediately walk towards me , then sit . "Are you okay ,Nana ?" she asked .
 
I nodded ,i am okay but curious to death .
 
"Is chanyeol okay ?" i asked . i was hesitant to ask at first but i am just so afraid of chanyeol with all the tragedy last night.Inna simply nodded "But he was asking me about you, while i drove him home."
 
I see …. Inna drove him home.Its a fortunate.
But why did he ask me ?
 
"He  is not okay nana . He has a lot of questions about you, where i don't have any answer for him , he looks--lost."she sighed."I may be a stubborn , but i think you should meet him and have a good talk."she added.
 
Meet and Talk… ?
No i can't do that .
"I am sorry, i can't" i answered. I can't see how disssapointed Inna with my answer.But thats the answer i really can't do that.
 
"You should hear the reasons from him directly ,nana.."she said. 
 
I already wait that for years , but unfortunately i don't anymore.
 
"Seven years Inna.Seven freakin years he left me nothing but pain ,don't you know that ??? No of course you don't!Two months , three months ,one year ,two years and i still haven't heard any news about him , not even a single letter i received , not even a 'Hello" i got .And now , if he is asking me to hear the reason ? Tell him its too late .I dont need it anymore,i am happy with my life and moved on !" i said, I could feel my eyes is getting watery.I was just about to cry , but i hold it.
 
"Its not too late nana , please just meet him… at least once and hear his explanation.He is depressed and i am sure he never wants you to be sad."she said.
 
I don't know why Inna insisted me to meet Chanyeol , it is not Inna i used to know.From what i remembered she didnt care about me and chanyeol and who the hell is she ? its not that she could push me to meet chanyeol ,just because she drove him last night .
 
She just don't know how it hurts to be me...
 
"If you don't have anything left to say., then i am sorry i should go ." i stand up and pack my bag .I am heading out..
 
But just before i walk towards the exit door , Inna snapped "He-…he  had a heart surgery." her voice is trembling.
 
I turn my head , shocked . 
 
"What ?" i asked and going back to Inna.
 
=======
Hi guys !!! 
Not gonna talk much here .But please please do comment and tell me about the chapter.I feel lost without comment *lol jk.^^
Chapter four is coming soon...please anticipate !!