Chapter 6

~Hope* [completed]
Previously...

But as soon as she saw Shuwei, immediately she hid behind Xiaotong.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Shuwei tilted his head as he started to find the shy girl familar. Then he remembered.
"Ooh! I know! You're the one whose bag got thrown this morning, am I right?" He exclaimed.

That girl immediately turned red and wanted to go to Xiaotong for shelter again but Xiaotong had firmly held her by her side.

Shuwei felt rude and began to apologise, "I'm sorry... I din't mean to..."
But the girl was shaking her head, implying that it was not his fault.

Shuwei observed her. She had beautiful features and luxurious black long hair. Yet what attracted him most were the two deep eyes that girl had. They were not very big, like those big stars and actresses usually have. It was the cloud of sadness found in the eyes that caught his attention.

All the while, from standing to Xiaotong forcing her down to sit opposite Shuwei, she had not lifted up her head one. Her face was as red as a tomato and Shuwei could see that she was definitely uncomfortable sitting opposite him.

He was about to ask if he should change seats when Niunai and Xiaotong said that they were going to buy food. Shuwei attempted to start a conversation with her.

"Urm, hi. I'm Shuwei... and you're?"
"Jiaxin. Qin Jiaxin." Came a short and simple reply but the tone was still soft.
"Oh I see... erm, so you are Xiaotong's junior?" Shuwei suddenly felt stupid to ask the obvious.
"Yes..." Her voice trailed off as she tried to lift up her head and looked at somewhere else.

Shuwei was quite sure that that was not one of Niunai's plan. That girl was not even interested in talking to him! He heaved a sigh of relief but strangely he was not pleased. He did not know why he was upset that Jiaxin seemed to be uninterested in him. Shrugging, his eyes searched for the couple, hoping to get out of the awkward situation.

Rescue came. The two of them soon reached them and they started eating, in a silence.
Niunai decided to break the silence and began crapping about how the teachers were boring and even described all the teachers' weird behaviours.

Shuwei and Xiaotong were amused by Niunai but Jiaxin continued to eat her food quietly.
After lunch, Xiaotong wanted to go shopping but Jiaxin and Shuwei had declined. Both of them went home.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

[Jiaxin]

Stupid Jiaxin! What a coward! You have met him the second time and you didn't even grab the opportunity to thank him! Why am I so useless? I can't even say a "thank you" to him! Stupid! Stupid! Stupid!

Jiaxin thought as she stumped her way home. Just as she was about to arrive at home, she heard a loud yell nearby... Being a coward, she wanted to dash back home but curiosity had led her to check out the yell...

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

[Shuwei]

Shuwei whistled as he went home. He saw an adorable little boy playing with a ball by himself. He smiled and wanted to continue his journey when he heard a loud yell. Shocked, he spun around...

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Chapter 6 is up too! *smilex*