Chapter 3

~Hope* [completed]
Previously...
Cursing herself, Jiaxin also continued her journey to school.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

[Shuwei]

Shuwei wheeled towards his classroom. Though dirty, he was glad that he had again did a good deed.

Shuwei was a special student in the school. Not only because he scored the highest marks in school, he was the only person sitting on a wheelchair. When he first came to school, everybody was shooting him weird glances and he could feel many people pointing at him, gossiping about him being a disabled person.

He could have felt depressed and sad. However, he did not. Having stuck to the wheelchair for many years, he had learnt to accept criticisms and lived on.

Instead of being left out, he had actually made a whole lot of friends. He loved to flash his ultimate friendly smile and everyone, boys and girls, were all attracted to him, despite the disability.

Being kind and helpful was another attraction for him. Once, he was even voted as the ~Kindest Student For The Year~ . Whenever his friends were upset, he would be the one willing to lend a listening ear and would comfort them.

"Oh my god, what on earth happened to you?" Shuwei's senior, Niunai hurried towards him and eyed suspiciously at Shuwei.
"You must have been rescuing a princess in need of help, am I right?" Niunai knew that his favourite junior would do anything to help anyone, even a stranger, in trouble.

Shuwei grinned sheepishly. They were very good friends and Niunai just loved to take great care of him. They understood each other thus it was no surprise if Niunai managed to guess what Shuwei did.

"Who's the lucky girl this time?" Niunai asked.

"She's a student from our school. I think I've seen her a couple of times in the library." Shuwei replied.

"Woah. She may just fall in love with you!" Niunai teased Shuwei as he always did.

"Please, who would see in a handicap?" As usual, Shuwei replied exactly the same thing whenever Niunai .

Niunai sighed. He had been trying to get Shuwei a nice girlfriend but everytime he introduced a girl, Shuwei would make friends with that girl, but never girlfriend. Niunai could not understand why. Although Shuwei needed a wheelchair to roam about, many girls had fallen for his charms. Shuwei just refused to start any relationship with anyone. Niunai could only pray for his junior, that someone would be able to open Shuwei's heart and make him accept her.