Chapter 4

~Hope* [completed]
Previously...
it was on Shuwei.
this chappie's going to be on the female lead character -- Jiaxin.
Seriously, when I was thinking of this story in my min, she's a cute but super timid girl. but when i read the story i entered, i think... er... she seems useless. doesn't it? or what? what do ur think?
anyway, shall continue with mai story...
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

[Jiaxin]

Jiaxin entered her classroom and quickly rushed to her seat. She took out her textbooks and started studying. In the class, or rather, in the school, she rarely talked. She was known to the the "quiet girl" in her class. She did not have much friends due to her shy character. Very few people approach her. Not because people hate her, but because she was too timid. She was too timid to speak up. She did not dare to take a step forward to make friends with the others.

She was definitely not those soft and gentle people. She was actually a cheerful and bright girl who had a genuine fantastic smile that she sadly flashed often. All these could only been seen when no one else was beside her.

She would have been a popular girl with great personality if not for the unfortunate incidents that happened to her years ago.

Jiaxin was born in a wealthy family initially. Everything went smoothly for her until one day, she was kidnapped by a group of baddies. She had struggled to escape but to no avail. After many rounds of tortures, she could no longer bear the sufferings and made a successful but unfortunate escape when the kidnappers was out to buy food.

She was finally out of the hut but as she was looking for help, a car had knocked her down.
Again, the dramatic tragedy led to another.

Jiaxin was a lucky girl. She was saved by a couple who adopted her. However, that new father of hers was a gambler. Every now and then, the loansharks would visit them and threaten them with choppers. Living for years in fear and terror, anyone else might have gone crazy but Jiaxin was strong enough to live on.

Only with the effects of being timid.

Sometimes Jiaxin wished she had not been rescued or at least let her lose her memory so that she could feel that it was just her luck to suffer such terrible fate. Yet she knew that that would never happen. She did not want to think about her future. All she wanted was to continue her studies peacefully so that she could earn her own money and bring her poor mother along as she start anew.

The only obstacles were Hongde... and her secret admiration for Shuwei.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Wox! Tired manx... been typing non-stop for the past few hours...
shall update soon!
-yiNghAn-