Please I...I LOVE HER!!!!

It Had To Be You!

manager hyung quietly went up the stairs his heart was thumping very fast he was scared he wished that nothing was wrong and that changmin was wrong but as he got near the dorm his worst fears came true, the door was wide opened the security guard stepped forward with his stick and gun in the back pocket "stay behind me" said the officer to the manager "please be careful there is someone in there i care about make sure she's not harmed" the manager pleaded he cared for victoria as if she was his sister she was far away grom home, away from her parents so he cared for her so she would'nt be sad.

"YAH STAY AWAY! STAY AWAY!" a man screamed and shouted it was coming from the dorm "don't come any closer or i'll i'll kill her!" the officer and manager stepped forward quietly and saw a man in his mid-thirties holding a knife to victoria's throat " yah what did i say! stay away! do you want me to kill her?!" victoria was crying she was scared out of her mind soon as she saw her manager she started screaming and sobbing "oppa! oppa!" the man wasn't very happy " who you calling oppa you can't call anyone oppa apart  from ME! " he shouted and slapped her hard across the face she fell to the ground was full of blood, she thought this can't be happening it's a dream it's got to be a dream " GET UP! GET UP NOW!" the man grabbed her by the hair and pulled her up soon as he did her phone started ringing the man looked at her phone and read "Changmin Oppa" the man looked at the phone then he looked at her with a disgusted look and then did the unthinkable he answered it.

changmin got to the airport he was lucky that he had contacts so he was able to go on a private jet so he'd get there much much sooner as he was about to get on the plane he rang Yunho "hyung i'm just getting on the plane now i'm ok and...i'm sorry" changmin was about to cry he held back his tears "yah no need to say sorry i found out waht happened i just rang amber and they're outside the dorm they don't know whats going on they can't see what happening so be careful and make sure she's fine okay changminah" changmin smiled he got strength from his hyung words and he hung up then he thought "i'll ring her again he dialled her number he was scared she wasnt going to pick up when suddenly she did before he could speak "Oiii who are you to be calling victoria she's mine" a man yelled through the phone changmin stopped "w..who is this?"....

"who's THIS?? WHO'S THIS?? you're asking you have no right, why are you calling my victoria? WHY?" the man started screaming that's when he heard it "! OPPA!" it was qian changmin could hear her screaming the man put him on loud spaeker "well lets hear what you wana say maybe the manager wants to hear hmm?" the man started taunting him changmin didn't want to say anything that will make him harm her all he could do was plead with him " please please don't hurt her" changmin begged "why should'nt i she doesnt love me might as well make her disappear" the man was getting annoyed and changmin knew it the sceurity officer and manager could'nt do anything they were scared if they stepped forward that he would kill her the only hope now was that the police come quickly or that changmin made a miracle "yah i'm bored let's just finish this yes" the man said snarkly he started to push the knife into victoria's throat and she started screaming hysterically changmin didn't know what was going on but knew she was in pain he could'nt take it anymore "YOU BETTER LEAVE HER ALONE I'LL GIVE YOU ANYTHING..ANYTHING YOU WANT BUT PLEASE.." it was quiet changmin didn't hear anything then the man said "please?" with a sarcastic tone "what please? please WHAT!?" he shouted "please don't hurt her i love her!" he said changmin was drained from all the stress and shouting he just wanted it to be over he wanted so badly to be there with her.

"please don't hurt her i love her!" hearing those words tears started falling from victoria's eyes continuously "he loves me?" she whispered "WHAT?!" the man exclaimed victoria didn't care anymore she was happy she could hear those words she was longing for she wiped her tears and shouted " I SAID HE LOOOVVVEES MEEE!, HE...LOVES...ME!!" victoria started screamming from the top of her lungs. the man was quiet he was shocked he put the phone to his ear and said to changmin "anything you want to say to her for the last time?"  changmin was quiet he didn'tknow what to do all he could say was "please... please don't" as he sobbed the man  cut him off, it was as if someone stabbed him he couldn't breathe.

He was 5 mins away from the airport and he ran as fast as he could when he got there all he saw was flashing lights and the media he dropped his bag on the floor, amber came running towards him "oppa" he looked at her and said "where's qian?" he said calmly she didn't answer "WHERE IS QIAN?" he shouted the media saw this and came running he didn't care anymore he tried to go towards her dorm but they wouldn't let him go he started scraeming "LET ME GO PLEASE" he broke down sobbing.

Changmin looked up and saw manager hyung come towards him with a bandage on his head changmin stood up "hyung where is victoria?"