Why?

It Had To Be You!

As Changmin opened the doors he could hear his heart beating really fast he was petrified he stopped and looked back at yunho hyung again and smiled as he saw him folding his hands and praying, changmin couldnt help but smile, he turned around and walked straight into the office....

victoria was pacing up and down she had just told her members and now she was scared, she didnt care about anything all she wanted to do is be with changmin... "unnie?...unnie?" shouted amber for the second time victoria stopped and looked at her "will you stop pacing you're making me nervous and its not my boyfriend" amber said she was trying to make her relax but she knew victoria couldnt..."what shall i do? i need to do something?" victoria said as she sighed out loudly "he's probably in the office now heh? what do you think will happen?" everyone could see victoria was scared "don't worry unnie just be positive.. we are all by your side" said krystal who motioned with her hands to the others to get up... they formed a circle around victoria and hugged her...victoria was happy and sorry to her members for this situation but all she could think about was......

changmin stood behind the chair as he waited for lee soo man to finish reading the newspaper it felt like an eternity....while he was reading changmin could hear his heart it was so loud and fast for a minute he thought that lee soo man could hear it as well he quickly put his hands on his heart thinking it would slow it down "changminah why are standing up?" he heard a voice all of a sudden "sit down please" changmin slowly sat down without making a noise he has never been so scared...."so changminah i think you have something to tell me...yes?" as lee soo man put the newspaper down changmin who loved him very much and was very close to him realized he couldnt look at him while keeping his head down changmin blurted out "I...i love her!.".. he closed his eyes waiting for the shouting to begin when he didnt hear anything he opened his eyes and slowly looked up at him what he saw shocked him lee soo man was leaning in his chair smiling "i'm sorry" changmin said slowly "why?" changmin was confused lee soo man repeated again "why?" changmin didnt know what he meant but he new he had to say something he took a long deep breath and went for it "sir i love victoria very much it wasnt suppose to be like this but she has been there for me in the bad times and because of her im happy very very happy and as she has been there for me i want to be there for her too i dont want her to be alone if she is sad i want to be next to her and i know we should have told you first...we were..honestly we were going to just...i...just was scared and"....changmin stopped he realized he had been talking nonstop without taking a break and lee soo man didnt even say anything ...."is there anything else you want to add?" lee soo man said "please dont shout at victoria i will take it on her behalf" changmin said lee soo man got off his chair and started laughing "yah changminah?" changmin stood up fast and looked at him "you know when i asked you why..i dont think you understood what im asking" changmin looked at him "i...i dont know what you mean" changmin said confused lee soo man walked over to him and put his hands on his shoulders "you said you loved her yes?" he asked..changmin nodded "then you said i'm sorry yes?" he said changmin nodded again "and then i said why? and what i meant by that is why? why are you sorry?"...lee soo man asked while taking a seat at the edge of the desk looking at him "changminah?" lee soo man got up and walked over to him and held his arm what lee soo man said next made him burst into tears.........

"oppa?" victoria had answered yunho's call "yeah victoria  i just wanted to let you know dont worry about everything and that changminnie is not alone i am here with him" victoria smiled and nodded she couldnt speak she was about to cry and hung up the phone yunho realized and smiled he put his phone away and whispered "dont worry everything will be okay."....as he turned around he saw changmin walking out of the doors his eyes wre very red he had been crying yunho ran to him and hugged him "changminah dont worry i will go talk to him!" as he was about to go changmin held onto his arm "hyung!" yunho turned around and changmin hugged him very hard yunho held his head to make him look at him and he saw changmin smile..".y..yy..yah!" yunho shouted "why are you smiling?" changmin looked at him....."hyung! lets go and see victoria!"

knock knock krystal opened the door and changmin and yunho walked in victoria was on the couch with the members sitting next to her she turned her head and saw yunho walk in first then she saw changmin his head was down then he looked at her all she saw was his red eyes "he's been crying!" she whispered to herself she looked at him and she began to cry changmin saw how frightened she was he went over to her and hugged her "qianne?".........