The Truth Is OUT!

It Had To Be You!

"yah! changmin ah!" yunho was shouting he sounded serious as soon as changmin heard his hyung he ran to him "what?...what? why are you quiet?! whats wrong?" changmin was getting frustrated yunho hyung was yelling for him and  now he's so quiet "HYUNG!" changmin shouted "tell me whats wrong?" yunho grabbed changmin and took him into the next room where there was no-one he sat him down and took something out of his back pocket...it was a rolled up newspaper "look at this!" as yunho handed the newspaper to him he stared at him for his reaction soon as changmin grabbed the newspaper he stood up and screamed "HYUNG!!!" as changmin looked at yunho he sat back down "i'm dead....no...we're dead!" he shouted "don't worry changmin ah i'll sort this out" yunho said while patting his back changmin was nervous he knew his hyung was trying to make him feel better "but....hyung how?.... there's pictures and everything!" changmin started pacing up and down the room "yah don't worry i'll make sure nothing hapens to you" as soon as yunho finished changmin walked over to his hyung and looked him in the eyes.."hyung! i don't care about myself i'll be able to stand it but....Qianne...."..changmin sat back down and put his face in his hands then he screamed again "she won't be abe to hande this...she can't" changmin said he was worried "everyone thinks she's strong but hyung i know...she isn't, she won't be abe to hande the backclash" while pondering what to do changmin's phone rang it was victoria......

victoria had an eary schedule she was tired but happy she could'nt wait till this finished so she could ring changmin and hear his voice as there was a ten minute break victoria used this to go call changmin as she was walking to her dressing room one of the stylist unnie who was a good friend of victoria's grabbed her hand and took her to a secuded room "unnie?."...there was no answer "what's wrong unnie?" victoria asked again as they got in the room the stylist unnie closed the door and turned to victoria and gave her the newsopaper................victoria fell to the foor in big writing it said

"DBSK CHOIKANG CHANGMIN AND FX'S VICTORIA IN LOVE!"

and there below it was a big picture of them kissing and other pictures of them hugging and talking victoria was stunned she could'nt believe it "front page?" she said quiety she could'nt believe it was on the front page then it hit her there are not ony one copy there's millions she began to sob "unnie?" victoria said while looking at her "what are we going to do?" the stylist unnie knelt before her and hugged her after a while she let go and looked at her "this is what your NOT going to do and that is deny this!" victoria looked at her confused "you love him ...don't you?!" victoria nodded her head "then fight and admit it!... both of you...it might be hard or it might not but either way as long as you two stand together nothing will hurt either of you,...now wipe your tears and ring him" victoria smiled she felt as if she got the strength to face this she wiped her tears and rang changmin......."hello oppaa?"

changmin picked up the phone he coud tell she had been crying "don't worry qianne everything will be fine i'll go straight to lee soo man and deny this then i'll go to the reporters and den.."..as he was talking victoria interupted him "NO! oppa don't deny it...i'm not going to" she said quiety she waited for a response and got worried "well that's if you don't then......"..changmin laughed "yah qianne you know this is why i love you...i...i don't want to deny this but it'll be hard..but i'll look after you i'll make sure no one hurts you!" victoria smiled changmin carried on trying to explain why and what they are going to do "if B2ST junhyung and KARA 's hara can do it and get through it so can we yeah?.".....changmin had noticed she had been quiet for a while "so?"... victoria finally spoke "what's the first step?" changmin didn't know himself but he knew he had to tell lee soo man first "i'll go talk to him now" he said "come meet me once you've finished your filming okay?.....qianne don't worry......."

as changmin put the phone down he looked up at yunho and smiled and as they both walked to lee soo man's office changmnin turned around to look at his hyung before he entered he smiled yunho had his fists in the air and whispering/shouting FIGHTING! FIGHTING! FIGHTING!!! changmin knocked on the door "come in!" said a voice from inside as he opened the door he had a shock of his life lee soo man was sitting on the chair reading........THE NEWSPPER he turned to look at his hyung who hadn't moved and forced a smile he was scared but he was going to fight for his life and his life was Qianne!