Me and You......US!!

It Had To Be You!

changmin woke up to someone screaming his name "changmin ah! changmin ah!" he tossed and turned, he saw victoria she was smiling at him she then began to cry "oppaaa!!!!" she screamed as he saw her being dragged away.." QIAN!!" changmin woke up and reached out his arm as if to grab her he stayed quiet then he realised he was dreaming...no he was having a nightmare he sat at the edge of his bed and covered his face with his hands he didn't realise yunho was stading beside him looking all worried "oh! hyung?" he stood up "changmin ah what wrong?...your sweating!" he was right changmin was dripping with sweat he grabbed a towel and walked straight past yunho to the bathroom, he was very worried he didn't want to explain anything.

yunho watched him walk by "oh yeah....erm...quickly get ready the plane is at nine!" soon as yunho finished his sentence changmin came running out and looked at his calender "oh! no hyung! i had forotten we're going japan today!" yunho smiled "changmin ah how could you forget, that's why we've got our schedules before hand" as yunho was talking victoria's face flashed before changmin "hyung! can i meet you at the airpor.."  yunho sushed him before he finished "NO! changmin ah i can't i'll get in trouble we need to get there on time AND together" changmin pouted, yunho turned around and began picking his stuff up "victoria will be fine she has other people looking after her!"  he said as he turned around to look at him "why don't you ring her instead" changmin grabbed his phone and plopped onto his bed and looked at yunho with his puppy eyes "well...okay but it's not the same...i won't see her for TEN days TEN!" he whispered to himeself "hmmm?? yeah changmin ah you say something?" changmin looked at him "oh..no hyung i didn't why would i?..." he replied in his sarcastic tone yunho noticed he glared at him "be quick! with your phone call"................................................"hello?"

"Qian? wake up sleepy" he said trying not to show his annoyed side "oh opppa!" she said brightly "are we going somewhere today?" she asked curiously "hmm no qian sorry i thought i'd ring you so i can talk to you because your oppa is going to japan...yes you heard right JAPAN and guess for how long TEN days!"  changmin couldn't help himself he was pissed off "what!!?"  victoria shouted "ten days!!? japan!" she couldn't believe it and neither could he "oppa it's just that i don't know anyone...i don't remember and you were the only one i fell like i know now i'll. it's just that i'll miss you!" changmin smiled "i'll miss you too!" he whispered she was quiet............."can i come?" she whispered.

changmin stood up "YEAH YOU CAN!"  he said "you don't have any schedules and i'll talk to manager hyung and yunho hyung!" changmin got excited "wait!..WAIT! oppa" she shouted trying to get his attention "what about lee soo man boss and others?" changmin sat straight back down "well they know about us but your right they won't let us go together he'll think i won't concentrate on my schedule!" victoria suddenly thought that too "oppa? you will work hard won't you if i do come that is?" changmin was determined "i promise i will!!" as he raised his hands as if he was in court "qian tell them your going home for a week and that you want to surprise your parents" victoria started jumping for joy "okay now get ready qian quick while i ring manger hyung so we can plan what to say to boss and your parents okay?!"

"please hyung! please!" changmin was pleading with yunho "okay okay there's no harm in not taking her but do we have to lie?" he looked at changmin and pulled his cheeks............" you owe me big time and i mean BIG!" as he walked off changmin began dancing,his phone rang it was fx manager hyung he cleared his throat ererhmmm! .............."hello changmin ah! victoria told me and....okay i'll let her go but you..." he was cut off by changmin screaming "yeah hyung i know i owe you BIG! time!" yunho started laughing as he came to get him he motioned to changmin to be quick "okay hyung two minutes" he whispered lee soo man has he phone detail i told him he can contact her on this hone and on the ninth day i'm to come to "china" and pick her up and bring her back okay? everything is sorted ...............but changmin ah i won't be able to drop her off to the airport and i can't tell anyone else because they'll find out so ive hired a private car okay? she'll meet you at the airport entrance!" changmin grabbed his bags "okay hyung!!!"  he was ecstatic "changmin ah repeat after me you will look after her and won't let her out of your sight!" changmin knew from the sound of his hyung's voice he was worried "hyung! you know i will" changmin became serious "i know changmin ah but i don't know why...but i have this horrible feeling at the pit of my stomach"  changmin got scared but he tried to assure his hyung "don't worry hyung okay?" he didn't reply............" oh! the car's here changmin ah okay?" he put down the phone

victoria sat in the car as her hyung put her bags in the trunk "bye unnie!!"  krystal,luna, sulli and amber shouted and waved at her victoria smile "bring me something back!"  victoria smiled and nodded and drove off as she sat in the car victoria rolled down her window and put her hand out, she was happy at that moment her phone rang it was changmin "oppa! yeah im on my way ..." as she was talking to changmin she realised the sign for the airport was straight but why did the driver turn left "ermm oppa the sign says airport straight but the drivers turned left" she whispered trying not to let the driver hear, changmin was in the car he was nearly there "what? tell him qian!" yunho turned to look at him "is everything okay?" changmin could only smile victoria put her phone on her lap while changmin was on line he heard her while she was speaking "excuse me the sign says straight for the airport wh...." changmin screamed "STOP THE CAR!"  the driver got scared and stopped yunho looked at him "what's wrong?...........changmin ah?" he didnt answer he was concentrating hard on the phone he looked up "HYUNG?" he shouted "why? what? whats wrong?" yunho shouted at him "TELL ME!!!?"

"Excuse me the sign says straight for the airport wh......" the driver stopped the car and he turned around to show her his face "op...pa!"  victoria said....it was the same man that had attacked her but she didn't know "oh i didn't know you worked for private car hire!" she said smiling...the man looked at her and turned around as he was about to drive off he smiled "oh i don't...do you still not remember me vic..to..ria? he asked while laughing as he did he locked all the door so she couldn't escape "here i'll help you!..... oh! my car has broken down please caN I BORROW YOUR PHONE!" he shouted as he did victoria had a flashback and she straight away shouted the first thing that came out of "OPPAAA!!!"