!Hi...Remember Me?".......

It Had To Be You!

" i had a great time" said victoria she had been smiling all day that it was starting to hurt her face, changmin was happy that he got to spend time with her "oh!!! changmin oppa...and victoria unnie?" said a girls voice changmin turned around he saw a bunch of girls screaming and staring at them, victoria didn't know what to do this was all new for her changmin smiled at them and carried on walking "oppa we shouldn't walk home people will start talking and i don't want you to get in trouble" she said worriedly she didn't care about herself she basically couldn't remember anything and this gave her an overwhelming confidence so she wasn't scared of anything or anyone, changmin looked at her and smiled "no...let's walk it'll be good for you...us" he smiled victoria thought right...he's right she wanted time to go slowly with him.

On the way home they saw a park victoria ran over and sat on the swing "oppa come on!" she shouted "push me!" they were having fun after a while changmin sat next to her on the swing he was staring at the floor, nowadays he had noticed he couldn't look at victoria straight..he was scared he'd grab her and...well he couldn't he had to restrain himself "oppa" changmin came back to reality "oppa i must have ...really loved you!" she blurted out changmin was shocked he stopped swinging "it's just that it's my my mind that doesnt remember anything..it doesn't remember you but..." changmin stared at her "but?" he asked "but my heart hasn't forgotten you ...since the first day after my accident when i saw you my heart beats really fast first i didn't know why but now i think i do" she couldn't look at him she was getting shy "what do you know now then?" changmin asked curiously "it's just that...it feels like i'm a girl who likes a boy and is on a date with him,..... who's fallen ..in love" she said while slowly looking at him changmin was quiet "oppa i know i'm not that person who you fell in love with but she in here" she put her hand on her heart "it'l just take time for her to come out again...." she paused "back to you" changmin stood up and knelt in front of her "victoria..you are the person who i loved, still love and always love your no different to that confident, beautiful aegyo filled girl i fell in love with the first time" he held her hand he looked at her and was surprised victoria looked at him, a tear rolled down her face "oh i'm sorry i don't know why i'm crying" she said while turning her face to wipe her tears "Qian ah is it....is it okay if...." he stopped he stood up when she grabbed the back of his coat "oppa! kiss me" she said she went bright red she realised what she said and put her hands in her face "oh i'm sorry i just...i wanted yo to kiss me so...maybe i'd remember something that's why" she tried making excuses changmin turned around and knelt before her and without warning he kissed her she felt goosebumps all over her, changmin slowly stopped, their faces were an inch away from each other when victoria said "i lied" changmin put his head back to look at her face "i didn't want to kiss you so i could remember..i...just wanted to...badly" changmin chuckled, victoria was embarrassed "hmmm then shall i kiss you again..but this time for you to remember?" he teased as they kissed again.

victoria was laying on her bed it'd had been half an hour since she got home and her smile hadn't left her face she got up to look in the mirror "you're very lucky" she said while looking at herself, her phone rang she ran to pick it up it was changmin "hello" he said "have you thought about the answer to my question?" he asked "question?" victoria had forgotten "oh yeah hmmmmm the fourth one" you know about we're going to know each other eventually why not now" she said changmin paused "I'M RIGHT i told you i'll get it right" changmin didn't say anything "i wish it was....it's not!" victoria pouted over the phone "wait then which one?" changmin seemed embarrased to say "it's the excuse me can you empty your pockets, i believe you have stolen mey heart!" there was silence "Qian?...Qian??" victoria couldnt believe it "oppa i fell for that line?!" changmin laughed "well...you don't know why let me tell you.................

Flashback changmin pov

i was at a coffee shop with my friends just infront of the sm building DBSK had just started it had been a year or so we were laughing and talking about...well just anything when i saw a girl with long black straight hair walking into the cafe "hmm who's that?" i thought "wait look!" one of my friend said "yunho hyung is with her" i was shocked i thought hyung with a girl in public "HYUNG!" i shouted " YUNHO HYUNG!" i shouted again i just couldn't believe it yunho turned around and looked at me he walked over "oh! what's wrong changminah?" i kept and staring at him i pulled him down beside me "who?..." yunho smiled at me "she's from china she has joined new!" i  moved my head so i could see her properly and apparently my friends had noticed me staring at you " yah! changminah! i dare you to use a pick up line on her...wait i'l tell you which one" well this was sudden why were they doing  i was shocked "nah i can't!... " my friend grabbed me and told me to sit down then he whispered in my ear what to say "anyway it's not like she would understand, she can't speak korean" my friends said i smiled "you're right i walked over "YAH CHANGMINAH!" i heard yunho hyung shouting for me he tried to stop me "you know very well she understands korean!" yunho hyung told my friends " i know hyung i know but..changminah doesnt know" if only i heard them i'd kill him aaahh yunho hyung sat down he was watching me too but he had his face covered with his hands first i thought why? but now i know!,   he then bagan shaking his head preparing for the worst.....................

i walked over to you and i started talking to you how parents would talk to babies "Hi...my...name...is chang...min changmin" you smiled oh so far so good i thought and then i did it i went for it "EXCUSE ME can...you...empty...your...pockets?...i...believe....you have...stolen....my ...heart?" ahhhh the embarrassment changmin thought while telling qian this story.......................... you was speechless and i thought its just that you didn't understand, i felt relieved and smiled at you and as i  turned to leave "you can search me...." i heard a voice and turned around ..."but i don't think you'll find your heart" you said while smiling of course i froze and heard laugter coming from my friends table i bowed to the you and apologised " i'm...i'm sorry" and was about to run  away "changmin sunbaenim?..." i heard you say and i looked at you " hi i'm victoria..." you took out your hand and i slowly shook it ..........."but you can call me Qian" i was red in the face i'm gona kill them i thought and i ran out of the cafe as fast as i could....you know later on you told me that's when you fell for me you know...........

victoria was quiet after a while she burst out laughing "hey! it's not funny" changmin shouted she started laughing so loud "be quiet!" changmin said "the others will hear you" victoria stopped "oh they won't they're not here!"......changmin paused "what!...wait what do you mean? are you there alone?" he asked "yes why?...whats wrong?" he didnt want to say anything so he made an excuse "hmmm i'm coming over then! until then don't answer the door only when you hear my voice okay?" victoria was scraed what was wrong with him she thought but she agreed "ok oppa"

It had been ten minutes victoria was on the couch ficking through the tv channels when there was a knock on the door she ran to open the door "CHANGMIN OPPA!" she said while opening the door..............................."Hi.....remember me?"............"who are you? victoria asked confused.