Who????

It Had To Be You!

victoria was sitting on her couch waiting for changmin she was excited she made some popcorn and put some movies on the table for them to watch, she was flicking through the channels when there was a knock on the door "oh it must be changmin oppa" she ran straight for the door forgetting what changmin had told her on the phone ten minutes ago "changmin oppa!!!...................who...are you?" she asked, when she had opened the door looking back at her was none other than the same guy who attacked her............but she didn't know that. "hi...remember me?" he asked he had heard of her amnesia and came by to see if it was true "n...no!" victoria said politely "i'm sorry but i don't rem...." he cut her off "oh don't worry i had heard and was worried i'm a good friend of yours i used to work at sm but left but we always kept in touch" he lied "i had went for a vacation and when i came back i heard" he lied again where he really was, at the mental health institution but he broke out "oh really?...im sorry your name?" victoria asked "lee myung soo" he said, he was very clever he had used a name of  person who did work at sm and had left, no-one will be suspicious he smiled to himself "oh come in why don't you" this was his chance he thought "changmin oppa is also on his way we can watch a movie and have popcorn" good thing victoria mentioned changmin he stopped before he could accept "oh i'm sorry i'd love to but i've got plans maybe next time i'l come by again" he said annoyed at the fact he heard her say "oppa" and left.

There was another knock on the door fifteen minutes later victoria got to the door and opened it "changmin oppa!" he was panting he had ran so fast to get to her he was worried "did you run?....why?" changmin coudn't speak victoria brought him in and got a glass of water and gave it to him when he finally caught his breath "are...are...you okay?" he asked still gasping for air "yes but why did you run for? not like a dog was chasing you?" she started laughing he looked at her all serious and when she saw his expression she stopped then suddenly changmin started laughing he was happy that she was okay it was all that he wanted "you didn't open the door to anyone before me..did you?" he stared at victoria waiting for her response she knew he'd be mad and  there was a reason behind him saying it just that she didn't know about so she lied "no...no.. oppa i didn't, no-one came!" she felt bad but just to make him feel better she did so. "so what shall we do now?" changmin said while looking at victoria she picked up the movie and pointed at the popcorn changmin smiled.

"tell me why are we watching a horror movie, especially one which is not scary at all?" changmin said while staring at the screen suddenly victoria screamed and grabbed him, changmin stopped chewing, with his mouth wide open he slowly looked down, victoria's head was on his chest while her hands were wrapped around his stomach "right that's why?" he thought to himself "oppa" victoria said suddenly " your heart...your heart is beating really fast!" she said whie trying to listen carefully changmin's face suddenly went red, two minutes later victoria realised what she was doing and quickly sat up her cheeks went red also she didn't know what to say "i'm i'm sorry oppa it's just.. i don't know why but it felt normal..comfortable" she said without meeting his eyes changmin sat up properly " i know why it felt comfortable....." as he said that he grabbed victoria by her shoulders and embraced her she was now in the same position before, her head on his chest " because this is where you always should be and are.............in my heart!" changmin cringed he realised what he said and slapped his forehead they both looked at each other and started laughing, victoria hugged him with both his arms and they both carried on watching the movie.

The movie had finished changmin had noticed victoria hadn't said anything "Qian?" he her hair "Qian??" he moved her head slightly and saw that she had fallen asleep, he slowly moved and picked her up in one go he was surprised " when did you become so light?" he whispered as he looked at her he was worried she had lost alot of weight after the accident he took her into her room and layed her down onto her bed she looked like a sleeping kitten he had always thought, he stopped to glance at her he then took her socks off one by one when suddenly she moaned and changed her position facing right at him he laughed " you never really let me see or touch your feet..your still the same" as he bent down to kiss her on the forehead he couldn't resist it and he kissed her lightly on her lips she moaned again he chuckled "goodnight Qian! i'l see you tomorrow" he stood up before he closed the door he looked back at her again "please get better soon...please...rem..ember me!" he pleaded knowing that she couldn't hear him at the moment he closed the door.  He grabbed for his jacket when suddenly the door opened, manager hyung and the fx members walked in "oh oppa" they weren't surprised to see him there he would occasionally come over to see victoria and would have some of their dates here "aahhh your back how was it?"he asked while yawning "oh oppa go home!.... go to sleep you look tired" they moaned "okay! okay! take care bye!" before he walked off "erm changmin ah can i talk to you for a minute?" manager hyung sounded serious he picked up his phone and called changmin's manager "hi yeah i'l take him home...ok..yeah okay bye" changmin sat in the car  he noticed that hyung was tense "what's wrong hyung?" he asked worriedly "not yet changminah let me get you home first" he said while looking at the road,as they got outside his room manager hyung still hadn't said anything "hyung, your making me worried now what's wrong?" changmin said as he stopped walking "it is something worrying......i got a phonecall today just ten minutes before i got home" he stopped "yeah...yeah hyung who..who was it?" changmin was now nervous he had never seen hyung like this not since the accident "it was the police they said the man that attacked victoria had run away from the institution and that victoria maybe in danger" he spat it out at once,.... changmin froze "hyung how could this happen!" he shouted "i can't leave her alone now i can't! not after hearing this, hyung what are we going to do?" changmin couldn't believe it just when things were getting better "we can't tell victoria!" manager hyung said "don't worry hyung we'll make sure he won't get anywhere near her, i'll make sure he can't even see her!" he said but he was scared there was so much he and hyung could do but he was determined to make sure nothing happened to Qian "he won't get near her" changmin said to himself "HE WON'T! i won't let him make a move"........................................................

but little did they know he already made his first move!