"Hi!...I'm Changmin"

It Had To Be You!

Victoria was standing at the doorway staring at a boy who was crying, it was breaking her heart she turned around she couldn't take it anymore she was about to walk away " don't cry max!...don't cry..." changmin was trying to make himself stop but he couldn't he was hurt and...lonely, victoria kept listening she couldn't take her eyes off of him she wiped her tears and walked towards him "ehm!!" she cleared as loud as she could "oh! Qian!...erm..i...mean vic...toria" changmin stood up and looked at her he stared at her.....

she'd been crying he could tell, when she would cry her eyes would puff up and he would always ....but why had she been crying " are...you okay?" changmin asked, victoria looked confused " yes..why wouldn't i be?" changmin didn't know if he should say anything or do something but before he could victoria stepped forward and stood next to him...she looked at the scenery before them "hmmmm it's so nice up here i think it's my favourite place so far!" changmin turned to look at her and he smiled victoria noticed "what?!...why are you smiling did i say something?" he didn't want to say anything but he wanted her to know that this was qian's......HER favourite place, they would always come meet here " nothing it's just that i have a friend..." he looked at her   " a very close friend we would always come up here and talk, she would always bring some food for me to eat and a blanket so i wouldn't get cold" changmin said while looking down he was getting depressed he was missing her so much! .. even though she was by his side it seemed as if she was far away. " tell me more" victoria said she was curious she wanted to know about him, changmin looked at her and thought why not, " you see she always gets mad at me if i'm late so i would alway have to sneak up behind  her and give her a back hug that would make her smile" changmin chuckled as if he was proud " that's not nice,you give her a back hug and she's happy i don't believe it" changmin was annoyed " she does!.. her cheaks go rosy red and she forgives me.....it's things like that, that make me......" he stopped "make me?..." victoria asked " oh nothing" he turned around and whispered to himself  "it's things like that,...that make me love her more...make me love YOU more" changmin felt as if he was going to cry again " but she's naive if you ask me or you're lying i don't believe it she doesn't get angry just because you hug her" victoria stated firmly "she does" shouted changmin "does not" victoria and changmin were acting like kids...well changmin knew it was how they would always act...immature especially when they were together "call her so i can ask her myself!" she said "i can't" ....."why not?"..."i...i just CAN'T" shouted changmin " I WOULD IF I COULD BUT YOU DON'T REMEMBER ME..SO OF COURSE YOU WON'T REMEMBER WHAT WE'VE BEEN THROUGH" soon as he finished he turned around and covered his mouth "oh what did i do?" he thought.

Victoria woke up to the alarm bell she had set it early so she could pack her belongings, she was very tired she sat up and started thinking about what had happened on the roof last night.............

(FLASHBACK!)

"CHANGMIN!" he was walking away when she called him " i know what you're going to ask...but please don't" he said as he turned around to look at her, he held her hand " i want you to remember everything by yourself...i want you to remember me by yourself ...." he paused " i....want you to remember US by yourself ...so...please don't ask anything just know that i...i...i..." changmin wanted to say something victoria could tell "please say it!" victoria pleaded " know that I ...LOVE ..YOU always and forever" he let go of her hand and walked away he turned around and looked at her she was staring at the floor " Qian?" she looked up...he smiled "please don't go!" and ran down the stairs.

Victoria packed her bags and walked outside, her parents were there already waiting for her she sat in the car and rolled the car window down she looked at the building last time and drove away, her heart was beating fast......"why?" she thought.

Changmin was running as fast as he could "i told her not to go...i told her NOT TO!" changmin was at the airport running like a crazy person "i can't let her go i can't!!" he stopped and looked around....... there she was he ran and then stopped..

"mum...dad i can't  go..please don't make me go... i want to stay" her dad grabbed her hand "Qian...why? you can't remember anything you will feel out of place here" victoria held her dad's hand "i'll feel out of place if i'm NOT here dad" he smiled " there is someone i need to get to know....again, i feel as if i need to know him so i...can have him back in my life..." her mum and dad hugged her  and told her to look after herself "we're not worried about you one bit you know why Qian?" her mum said victoria was confused she looked at her mum and she smiled, her mum grabbed victoria's hand and turned her to look at a boy who was standing behind a big plant staring at her, victoria smiled and turned towards her mum " i'm not worried either!" said her dad ...they laughed and said their goodbyes.

Changmin didn't know what they were saying "oh who are they looking at?...oh!" he turned around they saw him! he tried to hide but he didn't move...he was scared she would go away...after a while someone tapped his shoulder "oh changmin!! what are you doing here?" it was victoria she was smiling, changmin stayed quiet "erm i ...don't go!" he blurted out "i'm not" she gave her bags to changmin and she walked past him changmin was stunned he stood still, she turned around "why are you still standing there?...lets go!"

They got back to her dorm " i'm so tired" said victoria "i think i'm going to have a little nap" changmin smiled and put her bags inside her room he was about to close the door "CHANGMIN??" he opened the door "you want to... go out..... to eat something later on...? she was stuttering she was nervous and changmin knew it " i'll pick you up at six okay?" victoria smiled "okay" she whispered as he closed the door.

It was six and he was outside victoria's room he was so used to barging in he had forgotten and saw victoria combing her hair "max!!" changmin smiled and then realised "oh! oh! i'm sorry!" ...."no it's okay shall we go?" .............................he was quiet "what?" victoria was scared "what? what'swrong?"...."you....you called me max" victoria had overheard changmin saying max on the roof top but she didn't tell him that she wanted him to be happy "hmmmm i did?...i guess i did!" changmin walked towards her "there's something i shoud do, you don't know me so i guess i should introduce myself" victoria laughed "this is weird!" he whispered........................................................................"erm

"Hi!....I'm Changmin" he said nervously....he put his hand out for her to shake " Hi....I'm Victoria..............." she shook his hand he was about to let go when she grabbed it again "BUT you can call me Qian!" she smiled at him as so did changmin.