Don't Ever Let me Go!

It Had To Be You!

"Qianne?" changmin was standing in front of victoria and all he could see were her red eyes "qianne? why are you crying?" it took victoria a minute or two to calm herself down and without thinking about anyone else in the room she hugged changmin very tightly "oh!" changmin exclaimed "er...er qianne?...qianne?" changmin looked around the room and was embarrassed he saw his hyung and fx members look away ...while smiling changmin tried to look at victoria but she was hugging him so tight he couldnt even breathe she was still crying...changmin didnt care about the others and hugged her back and kissed her on her head he then whispered "qianne dont cry everything is okay...and"....changmin stopped talking as victoria said quietly "and what?" as she lifted her head she realized she quickly let go of him and couldnt bare look at the members she was embarrased to quickly change the topic yunho quickly interrupted "well changminah arent you gona tell her the good news?" victoria eyes shot straight at changmin and she perked up "g..good news?" ............."do you know what lee soo man sir said to me" changmin exclaimed

FLASHBACK

"why are you sorry?" lee soo man sir said again "sir i don't know what you mean?" changmin said confused "sit down for a minute changminah....what i want to say to you is i can see."...he stopped and walked over and sat next to changmin "i can not only see but i can feel how much you love her but..".. changmin stood up from his chair "but sir?" he asked ...lee soo man smiled and motioned him to sit again "but when you said you love her and then  apologised.....heres one thing i just want to say never and i mean NEVER say you're sorry for loving someone if you do....that is not love!" changmin looked straight into his eyes and grabbed his hands "sir i'm...i'm not sorry" he then smiled lee soo man looked at changmin he was confused "why are smiling changminah?" changmin stood up and put his hand on his head it was as if he found out a big secret....he began to chuckle and he looked at lee soo man and said loud and clear "i'm not sorry....im thankful...i'm thankful...i'm" he stopped for a second and continued again "!"....lee soo man was speechless he felt as if he was going to cry " i knw you are our president our superior but i feel so close to you all i want to say is thank you...thank you soo much for bringing song qian into my life because my life is now much more ......worth living" he whispered as changmin began to well up .."i am"....changmin stopped talking as he saw lee soo man raise his hands to make him stop "changminah" lee soo man whispered quietly "do me a favour and stop...stop talking and just go tell the good news to victoria please" changmin was shocked he didnt know how to react was it because lee soo man is unhappy, angry or when lee soo man lifted his head to look at changmin he nodded without saying anything and walked out of the room as changmin walked out he was about to close the door when he turned to look at lee soo man sir he had got up from his chair and was wiping his tears with a tissue....changmin closed the door behind him he couldnt believe it he had never seen him cry changmin was happy to know everyone was with him and whispred "thank you god...thank you sooo much!"

victoria was gobsmacked she wasnt saying anything "qianne erm you okay?" she nodded "yes yes i am i'm just"....changmin interrupted "your just???"....      " i'm happy" the members and yunho knew something icky was going to happen next he motioned for everyone to come out "er changminah we are all going to get somethiong to eat at the corner resaturant see you there later yeah ok...ay bye!" and then ran out of the room changmin chuckled so did victoria she leaned in and kissed him passionately their lips parted "sooo" changmin said "you hungry?" victoria smiled and nodded changmin held her hand as they were walking out she stopped... he turned to look at her "what's wrong?" changmin asked "nothing just.....don't ever let me go!" changmin smiled and as they were walking out krystal came running into the house she was covered in eggs "krystal what happened?" victoria shouted "unnie there are changmin oppas fans outside and theyre throwing eggs unnie don't go out!" victoria got scared changmin let go of her hand and walked outside he turned to look at krystal "dont you two come out okay and you!" he looked at victoria "i'll be back soon to make sure your hands are warm...i'm not letting go!" he smiled as he walked out victoria looked at krystal and her heart started to race "whats going to happen now?" she thought...