A New Beginning?

It Had To Be You!

changmin and victoria went to eat outside they didn't have any disguises on...changmin couldn't be bothered he liked that they were both walking outside in the open. " what are you thinking about?" changmin asked her " nothing....i...don't know, i guess i'm trying ...to remember" changmin was standing on her right side he held her shoulders and brought her to his right victoria was startled "what's wrong?"..."oh nothing ..i can't make you walk near the road now can i?" he chuckled as he put both of his hands in his pockets,  as he did he stopped victoria didn't notice and she kept on walking "do you..." she looked behind and saw changmin had stopped he had his hands in his pockets and was now taking them out slowly as he did she saw pink gloves " ha ha oppa why do you have pink glo..." she didn't finish her sentence she realised, changmin put the gloves back in his pocket and ran to catch up with her "come on lets go!" as they were walking victoria kept trying to steal glances at him "he's handsome" she thought to herself "he's not a boy afterall"

They had entered the restaurant the owner looked at them as if they had been there before "ah ajhumma are you okay? how have you been?" changmin said brightly "ah i'm good...forget me how are you two doing?...everything still strong?" she laughed victoria looked at the lady and bowed  changmin grabbed her hand without realising and took her upstairs "ahh this is great i'm hung...oh i'm sorry!" he realised he held her hand "sorry it's a habit" ...."habit?" victoria asked she was very curious she wanted to know what relationship did they have but she knew he wouldn't tell her. "changmin ssi"...he looked up at her "oppa!" changmin said quietly "call me oppa i am 2 months older than you"  victoria took off her jacket and leaned against the wall of the restaurant she wa very comfortable "oppa...i'm happy" he looked at her, she did look happy "i'm happy that i've stayed but i'm not happy that i can't remember anyone or anything" she paused "what really makes me unhappy is that i ....can't remember you...us..please tell me about us" victoria looked at changmin with pleading eyes she thought he would reject her offer and change the subject but what he said was something she didn't expect " instead of telling you about us how about....showing you?"

The food had come and they had started eating victoria kept looking at changmin trying to find the right time to talk, he noticed her staring "eat your food Qian it'll get cold" she wasn't hungry wait why not she hadn't eaten anything all day, all she kept thinking about was him "oppa?" changmin carried on eating "what did you mean when you said showing me?" changmin put his chopsticks down he knew she wouldn't eat if he didn't answer her, he did know her very well after all............ "i've been thinking...right now i'm a complete stranger to you, but you're not to me, how about....what if...." he didn't know how to say it victoria was on the edge of her seat what was it he was trying to say, all of a sudden changmin got up from his seat and walked over to her side he told her to stand up " we've done our introductions haven't we?" she nodded " now how about this.." he grabbed her and looked into her eyes "victoria i...like you very mmuch...will you be my girlfriend?...will..you go out with me...get to know me?" she looked at him but didn't say anything changmin was hurt he looked at her again and she smiled "are you asking me out oppa?" changmin smirked "you very well know i am so wh....." she cut him off "yes i'd love to!" she smiled this time changmin blushed,  he sat back down he couldn't look at her "you know, it was much more harder and embarrasing the second time around" they both laughed "oppa how did you ask me out the first time?"..............................

"hmmm i'll let you guess"  victoria was confused "guess?, guess what?" changmin laughed and clapped his hands together "alright from these four pickup lines which one did i use to make you fall for me?" he said while chuckling "PICK UP lines? i fell for you with PICK UPLINES?" changmin was offended "hey they're not any pick up lines they're special" victoria scoffed "yeah right and whats so special about them?" changmin wrapped a lettuce with samgyupsal and fed it to victoria as he did he said " it's what made you mine" he said calmly he stared at her so did victoria "they must be some pick up lines"

" you know something?" changmin said quietly we've been seeing each other for 3 months now and i've only said i love you to you once!" victoria was confused "why are you tell me this oppa?" he looked at his hand "i don't know just because ...i regret not saying it alot more ... i should have though. you also gave me this ring just two weeks after dating do you know what you said to me?" victoria shrugged changmin continued " you better not lose this or else your dead!" victoria covered her face "i said that!...did i really, i must've been stupid"  changmin looked at her and grabbed her hand " no... u see that was our relationship we were so happy with each other we could say anything...you know our first kiss was initiated by you first!" victoria face went red she tried to change the topic.

"wait did i use any pick up lines on you oppa?"  she asked successfully changing the subject................." you didn't need to!"  , "why not?" changmin looked at her and was shy "well it's because i fell for you at first sight, words came after that" victoria was speechless changmin thought he had to clarify what he meant "oh i mean...you didn't need words to make me fall for y...." before he could finish "i know oppa..i know what you meant...right tell me the four pick up lines" she said trying to change the subject right now her heart was fluttering and she wanted to lean over the table so badly and kiss him but she couldn't...."oh ok here they are i'll tell you them and you think about them and let me know what you think tomorrow okay?...right.....................

1)  You look beautiful today,just like every other day

2) Do you have a band-aid?because i just scraped my knee falling for you!

3)Excuse me can you empty your pockets,i believe you have stolen my heart!

4) we're going to know each other eventually, why not now?

 

right eveyone please guess lets see who get's it right!!!!!