Changmin?

It Had To Be You!

"Where is she hyung? where is victoria?" said changmin clamly to his hyung but he didn't say anything he looked at him and was surprised as he saw him fall to the ground and start to cryi "i'm sorry" he whispered changmin knelt down before him "hyung where is she? im asking you something!" he still didnt say anything changmin got up and started to walk towards the dorm "she's not there!" he whispered the changmin stopped and turned around and walked towards his him, changmin was frustrtaed nobody was telling him anything he knelt before his hyung  " im asking you one last time where is..."  before he could finish his sentence  manager hyung grabbed changmin and hugged him and whispered " i'm sorry ...she...she's at the hospital please go see her quick!" changmin's heart stopped he stared at  hyung and then got up, before he could walk away he grabbed changmin's hand "i'm sorry i..should have protected her..i should have protected her" he started saying while crying uncontrollably changmin let go of his hand and walked towards the car ......he stopped and turned around " no hyung I should have protected her...I should have been there with her ..I should hav....." he bowed towards his hyung and sat in the car.

When he got to the hospital he saw that the media was already there, he got out of the car and they swarmed him " why is DBSK changmin here for?" they started whispering changmin diidnt care he was'nt DBSK changmin at the moment he was someone who was here to see his loved one who is hurt,  the reporters started shouting "why are you here? what is your relationship with her?" they wouldnt stop shouting he just wanted to get to her but they were making it difficult and he was frustrated he stopped turned around and grabbed a microphone out of a reporters hand " why am i here?" he said quietly all the reporters went quiet "i'll tell you why i'm here..i'm here because someone is hurt and i want to make her pain go away...now why are you lot here?...i'll tell you why because you want to increase their pain and the pain of the family and friends" all the reporters bowed their heads and stayed quiet "i'm not trying to be mean i...i just need some space so people who are at this hospital who are hurt and injured ..who are trying to ...survive..." changmin was about to cry so he stopped "please!" he pleaded and started to walk towards the doors of the hospital when suddenly one reporter shouted "do you love that person?" the rest of the reporters looked at that reporter and told him to shut up they were sorry, changmin kept on walking when suddenly he stopped and turned around "yes...yes i do " he said as quietly and calmly as he could he then bowed towards them and walked inside...the reporters were stunned.

Sulli turned her head and saw changmin running towards them "oppa!" she ran and grabbed him and started crying "don't worry sulli ah everything will be alright" he tried to assure her little did she know he was doing it was for himself ..he was trying to assure himself. "What happened?" before sulli could say anything there was chaos " GET ME THE DEFIBRILLATOR NOW!" the doctor started shouting "no no " luna started shouting it's unnie's room" changmin ran towards the room all he could see was doctors surrounding her then..........he saw her she was pale "she's not breathing?" he started asking "she's not breathing!!!" he bagan to panick "qian! qian!" he started shouting "changminah!" he turned around and saw yunho hyung "HYUNG she's not breathing!" yunho grabbed him and tried to console him yunho knew he had to be there for his dongsaeng he knew he had to be there for him as they stayed quiet all they could hear was the flatline............................................................................................................

It seemed as if they were quiet forever ..... "qian?" changmin let go of his hyung and put his hands against the glass door "qian? wake up...wake up...i know you're mad at me but...but this is taking it too far please i won't leave you again please .....WAKE UP! WAKE UP! please please i ....can't live without you!!!" he started crying as he fell to the groung "hyung! hyung please tell her to wake up please..." changmin got up and wiped his tears and grabbed his hyung " hyung tell her to wake up" yunho was worried "changminah?" changmin let go and started shouting " HYUNG tell her to wake up!.. she can't leave me if..if..she leaves me i'll don't know what i'll do hyung tell her" yunho got scared "changmin come here!" he tried walking towards him but changmin started shouting "no no tell her to wake up" he screamed as loud as he could and then dropped on the floor yunho ran towards him cradled him they stayed quiet when suddenly "bleep bleep BLEEP BLEEP" it started getting louder changmin looked at his hyung, when the doctor came out changmin and yunho got up from the floor the doctor stared at them and then looked at changmin and held his hand....and smiled "she's okay" changmin couldnt believe what he was hearing he grabbed the doctor and hugged him "THANK YOU! THANK YOU" he began shouting " she is okay but...." changmin looked at him quietly " she has a stab wound it was close to her heart and it missed her artery, she has a head injury...a quiet bad one which we won't know the after effects of it until she wakes up and...." the doctor went quiet "and...?" changmin said " she's been without oxygen for nearly five minutes there might be some damage but like i said we won't know untill she wakes up" changmin didn't know what to say "but... she's okay" asked yunho " yes " the doctor stated quietly "can i see her?....

Changmin had been sitting next to her now for over two hours and she hadn't moved a finger yet changmin was tired, he drifting off to sleep but tried not to,there was a knock on the door it was manager hyung changmin turned around and smiled and grabbed his hand "look hyung she's okay don't worry okay?" manager hyung smiled he knew that changmin knew how much he cared for victoria but manager hyung knew how much changmin loved victoria "changminah go home got to sleep" changmin didn't want to " no... no i can't what if she wakes up and i'm not here no i can't " changmin said as he sat back down and grabbed her hand he knew not to argue with him so he gave up "alright then i'll go get you a fresh pair of clothes okay and some food you hungry yeah?" changmin smiled "yes hyung as you wish".

"hmmm?? ah ah!" changmin had drifted off to sleep while holding victoria's hand he was awoken by some noises he opened his eyes and looked up, victoria's eyes were open and she was staring at him " you're awake!"  he jumped up and pressed the buzzer for the doctor the doctor came quickly and checked her pulse,heart and eyesight , victoria was fine and awake she was still in pain but she was awake changmin was happy. ,Manager hyung walked in with the fx members and  was surprised to see victoria awake "unnie? unnie you're awake" said Krystal "vic umma?" there was a long pause.............

"Unnie?....vic..um..ma?"  victoria said quietly changmin was confused "qian are you ok its me changmin ah ....you're changmin" he said quietly while looking at her for a response victoria stared at him ..................."changmin????"