I LOVE YOU!

It Had To Be You!

changmin was quiet.........he was so quiet that yunho was sure he heard victoria on the phone after a while changmin put the phone down and started fidgeting "changmin ah? yah changmin ah? what's wrong?" changmin looked at yunho and began to cry he didn't say anything and opened the car door and ran out he didn't care, victoria was in danger and he was far away and he couldnt do anything then he thought "she must be nearby hyung did say she was fifteen minutes away!" he ran as fast as he could "YAH! YAH! changmin ah STOP!" changmin was running on the road when suddenly yunho drove in front of him to stop him "STOP! changmin ah TELL ME WHAT HAPPENED FIRST?!!" changmin was out of breath but he was crying people started to look at them "yah it's yunho and changmin!" they began to scream come with me yunho grabbed changmin and made him sit in the car and told the driver to turn back "NO!" changmin shouted "hyung qian.....qian the guy...that guy's got her!" just by that sentence alone yunho realised he grabbed his phone and rang manger hyung and then the police while doing so changmin looked at his phone and tried dialling her number again but he was scared he was scared she wouldn't pick up but he rang................

"YAH! not YOU! again!!!" said a male voice changmin didn't need to ask he recognised the voice "why is it always YOU?!" the man shouted yunho realised he was talkin on the phone to him so he grabbed his phone and put it on loud speaker so the police on his phone could hear "YAH! answer what's wrong aren't you going to plead again.....like that night....remember?" he started laughing changmin got angry he gritted his teeth "DON'T TOUCH HER!!" he yelled the man started laughing again "oh yeah ive got one good new for you OPPA !" he said sarcastically "it looks like she remembers everything but too bad not for long!" changmin was about to scream when yunho covered his mouth and whispered "talk to him so the police can trace the call changmin ah!" his face brightened "oh yeah" he thought "they could trace the call and they would be able to find her" changmin carried on "please please let me talk to her let me know she is alright?" he was pleading he wanted to hear her voice he wanted to apologise for putting her in this position because of him she was all by herself and again he couldn't protect her there was silence ................"oppa??"

A teary voice came on to the phone it was victoria "oppa?" changmin began to sob when he heard her cry "i'm sorry... i'm so sorry" he said to her but she kept on crying "YAH! STOP THIS LOVEY DOVEY I HATE THAT!!" the man snatched the phone off her and laughed "okay then byeeee" as he was about to cut the call he heard victoria and what she said made him cry uncontrollably...................................

"okay then byeeee" victoria thought it was over she screamed out loud...words she wanted him to know "OPPA I LOVE YOU TIL MY LAST BREATH!" the phone was cut............................

changmin was speechless he didn't know what to say or do it felt as if he was paralysed..as if he forgot how to talk or move then he heard yunho's voice "yah yah changmin ah we know where she is??"  yunho yelled he told the driver the address it wasn't far "oh this place!!" the driver recognised it he had a confused expression on his face "but there's nothing there but a cliff!" soon as they heard that word "CLIFF"  they shouted "quick! quick! we need to get there as fast as we can,don't worry changmin ah the police and hyung are on their way too we'll get there!" he was hugging changmin tightly making sure he kept it together yunho turned to look at him, changmin wiped his tears "she's going to be okay!...she's going to be okay hyung if there's a scratch on her swear to GOD I WON'T LEAVE HIM!" he shouted aggressively all yunho could do was nod

"yah! get out of the car!" he was pulling her by the hair victoria was crying hysterically she screamed at the top of her lungs "HELP!!!....HELP!!!!" no one was there the man laughed "no one will hear you especially here" he grabbed her and took something out of his pocket......victoria's eyes widened..it was a gun he grabbed her by the neck "ok bye !"  he put the gun to her head "NO!..NO PLEASE NO!" victoria shouted "oh don't worry i'll shoot you and then i'll throw your body off this cliff...hmmm you wouldn't want anyone to see your spilling brains now would you? he said smiling at her victoria was scared she closed her eyes she stopped crying as she closed her eyes she pictured changmin's happy face.......................................... she smiled...

"QIAN!! QIAN!!" changmin saw her the man had something pointed at her "WHAT!! HYUNNG!!" he turned to look at yunho and he was shocked he had a gun pointed at her the police arrived at the same time and stood behind their cars and made yunho and changmin do the same victoria had her eyes closed as she opened them she saw everyone standing there in front of her then she saw....changmin she started screaming and crying OPPA? OPPA!! hysterically changmin wanted to run towards her as the police were trying to negotiate the media heard about it and came running now this was something that the whole world was going to know but that was nothing for him,  "oi stay away from me or else..." the man grabbed her tightly by her neck "okay don't worry!"  the police were trying to calm him down so they took a step back the man started to look around and then his eyes stopped at changmin "YOU!" he said with a disgusted look "changmin OPPA??? you better run away or else they'll show you on television for the whole world to see!!!" he said glaring at him "you don't want that happening!" changmin stepped forward "i don't care!" he shouted.............."you.... don't.... care? you don't CARE well i think your fans would if they knew about yours and...."  he looked at victoria and kissed her cheek she screamed ......."HER relationship!" he threatened him  "i said to you...don't touch her!" changmin said while clenching his fists "i'm bored...are you bored?.....u?" he asked while staring at the camera and the police "right let's get this over and done with i didn't know your death would be televised...you'll be a legend!" he said while grabbing her tightly and laughing he held onto his gun and then...................................................

the man glanced towards changmin and as soon as he did he moved his gun to point at him "NOOOOO!!" screamed yunho and victoria but soon as he took the gun away from victoria and was about to point it at changmin the police had their chance and shot him there was silence changmin closed his eyes as he opened his eyes he saw victoria and the man on the floor he got scared who had been shot as he started walking victoria moved and got up changmin stopped and he fell to the ground he started to cry he held his arms wide....."qian!!" he said quietly victoria got up and ran to changmin while the police were coming for the man, .............she was halfway when changmin's face stiffened, victoria stopped he wasn't looking at her, she heard everyone starting to scream then she turned around...................

As she turned around she saw that the man had picked up his gun and was aiming at her she turned to look at changmin face "oppa?" as a tear dropped down her face she closed her eyes then "BANG" the gun went off...........................she opened her eyes.................................