YAH!!

It Had To Be You!

victoria was staring at changmin she could'nt believe what she just heard, she kept staring at him without blinking this scared everyone, "changmin oppa stop it!" she shouted "if this is a joke it's not very funny"...victoria was about to cry when changmin got up from the bed "i'm sorry but who are you am i suppose to know you?" they were standing face to face and all victoria could do was look into his eyes as she did changmin all of a suddent started to laugh "ha ha i got you!...i fooled you!" he coud'nt stop laughing everyone else in the room started shouting "yah! changminah!!" yunho shouted "you!...you ah i dont know what to say!" as everyone started laughing changmin noticed that victoria wasn't as he looked at her he saw a tear roll down her cheeks..he stopped laughing..."qianne?...i'm sorry i...i didnt..." changmin didnt know what to say he thought it woud be funny and she would laugh it off once she found out the truth but...she wasnt.. "i'm sorry qianne ...i..just...it was a joke i'm sorry i was just playing look i'm okay, i'm not hurt look!" changmin said while turning around victoria didnt say a word and kept staring at him when suddeny she turned arond "i am!"....changmin was confused victoria turned to look at his face again "you may not be hurt...but...i am!....why don't you LOOK AT THAT!" she shouted as she ran out of the room.

changmin ran straight after her she was running for the roof as she got to the top he grabbed her arm and turned her to face him "YAH!" he shouted.... this stratled victoria she looked at him "maybe you really don't remember..because MY oppa doesnt hurt me like this!" as he looked at his hand he had grabbed her arm so tight that it was hurting her ..he let go "qianne i'm going to say this once please...PLEASE don't ever run away from me i can't...no...i won't be able to live without you!" as he said this he began to cry when victoria saw this she grabbed him and hugged him "i'm sorry" changmin whispered in her ear "i'm so sorry i...i wasnt thinking" victoria grabbed his face and wiped his tears "it's okay oppa i just got scared...i thought when everything is okay...when  everything is back to normal".....she stopped ,she turned her face from changmin so she could cry he walked towards her and gave her a back hug "i know i know i'm sorry lets forget about it i'm just happy your better!" changmin said smiling "AND i'm happy you are too" victoria said whie trying to stop crying she turned to ook at him...............................

They had been staring at each other for a minute when victoria closed her eyes changmin smiled and gently kissed her he had his arms around her waist and had his head hung low when changmin opened his eyes he smiled..... he had noticed how victoria was vwearing flats so she had to be on her toes and she had her hands on his hair victoria opened her eyes she looked at chngmin and noticed he was laughing "what?...why you laughing for!" she shouted he grabbed her and whispered "hmmm i love you!" she looked at him "and thats funny how?" she said with a stern look on her face "thats funny.....because.....you make me laugh and when you do i'm happy and when i'm happy i'm."...he stopped and he kissed her as hard as he could he let go of her and started walking towards the doors to go back downstairs he stopped and put out his hand for her to hold she walked over grabbed his hand and blushed changmin was happy and so was victoria everything was back to normal again no problems..no more drama.......well...that's what they thought........................

as changmin and victoria were taking their was a suspicious person hiding behind the doors....who was he....and why was he holding  a camera..something big was waiting for both of them and they didn't know it.................... what exacty is going to happen tomorrow?

(stay tuned.....................lol he he he)

 

sorry guys i have'nt updated to make the long story short i was in an accident and was hospitalized so i'm sorry for everyone to have to make you wait but don't worry i'l update frequenty now thank you!!