Hi

It Had To Be You!

victoria opened her eyes "ow!"  her eyes hurt... the light was so bright as she tried to open them, she saw something blurry walking towards her, when she lifted her hand up to rub her eyes "ow!" she said again her arms hurt it felt as if someone had been sitting on them they felt so heavy she looked down and saw tubes in her hands, she got scared she tried to look around the room but her eyes were still blurry when suddenly she heard a voice "miss victoria don't worry just lay down and i'l go call the doctor ok?!"  she walked off and after a second victoria realised "wait...what!....doctor? where am i?"  she closed her eyes she was starting to get a headache as she did she tried to recall the last moments when suddenly her eyes flew open and she began to scream the doctor, nurse and manager walked in "victoria! victoria calm down!" she heard a familiar voice "o..o..oppa!?" she recognised her mangers voice "oppa i can't see you very well my eyes are blurry... oppa i'm scared!" she turned her head as her tears began to flow "yah! victoria" her manger said with a chuckle "this is not the victoria i know come on you're stronger than this!" as he finished victoria turned her head and smiled "do you remember anything?".... he asked slowly he was scared he didnt want to say anything that would scare her "hmmm...." victoria nodded the doctor did a check up "right! she's fine your broken arm his nearly healed it just needs to be in a cast and she needs rest,......slowly the rest of her body will get better when she starts to use them again"...the doctor smiled and patted victoria on the head "you're a strong child and you have good people around you" he leant forward "especially you're friend thats here everyday look after him now...yes?" victoria nodded and smiled shyly the manger found it very awkward he was used to this but well not now in a hospital for goodness sake he thought "oh doctor what did you...say erm rest oh yeah rest!! no no she can't rest she's been asleep for 3 months! now i'm not gona let her sleep no more!" he chuckled as he finished he stopped as he saw the doctors reaction and realised at what he just blurted out he turned to look at victoria and she looked stunned......."3...months!?£ she whispered..........

changmin was in japan promoting he had been with victoria everyday since the accident and now it had been 1 day, 4 hours and 30 minutes he had been away from her but he wasnt counting they had just finished when they sat in the van to come back to korea he sat back and the first thing he did was take out his mobile to ring the hospital yunho turned his head to look at him "yah changminah! dont worry yourself too much she's a fighter she'l wake up... she just needs to rest ok?" changmin put his phone away they had just got to the airport when suddenly his phone rang it was fx manager he hesitated before he picked it up "hello hyung?".....................yunho stopped as he saw changmins reaction a tear rolled down his cheek "yah changminah!" yunho whispered changmin looked at his hyung and nodded "ok"  he put the mobile down and began to cry he hugged yunho tightly and while sobbing said "she's she's awake! hyung she's awake!" yunho let him go and began to scream shout and dance "yah changminnie! she's awake! yes i told you! i told you!...you should just trust your hyung he never lies to you...." yunho stopped walked over and hugged changmin tightly and they both cried yunho really knew what changmin had been through these 3 months and as it was a relief for him it was definately for yunho as well "come on hyung... lets go home!" changmin said smiling............

"3 months"........it didnt matter how many times she repeated it, it didn't feel real victoria couldn't believe it as she was thinking kyuhyun and lee soo man sir came in she tried to sit up "no! no! victoria i wouldnt do that!" said lee soo man sir "stay laying down, now let me see you"....he paused as he held her face "you're fine!"...........victoria nodded "you just need some rest and i wont bore you any longer!" he said as he was about to walk off he turned back and kissed victoria on the forehead and then whispered in her ear "welcome back child and now you look after him now yes?" he looked at her and winked and walked away as lee soo man walked out the door "YAH! SONG QIAN! who do you think you are...superwoman???" he shouted kyuhyun's face was scrunched and he looked angry he walked up to her and then smiled "cause you are ...you know that.......  and now so do i"  he sat next to her and held her hand "so now that the world knows and you've done you're share of helping others lets hang your cape up in the closet heh?" he said as he smirked and pinched her nose victoria nodded "i'm sorry i know how scared you must've been" kyuhyun shook his head "no... i wasn't... i was fine!" victoria looked shocked "ok... ok i was a little bit scared just this much" as he lifted his two index fingers and put it 1cm apart from each other victoria laughed as she did... it hurt "ow! ow!" she shouted "yah stop laughing!" kyuhyun shouted victoria looked at him "yah you stop making me laugh" as she smiled............"you know?" kyuhyun said "everyone was scared but there was someone who was really scared but he never showed it...you know what he said to me?......

"i can't be scared and crying what if qian wakes up and sees me like this she'l be angry!"

.......kyuhyun put his head down as he was remembering the past... a tear dropped onto her hand... he lifted his head up and continued "changmin hyung has been through so much these 3 months qian!,.... while everyone was scared for you i...was scared for him!....because i knew he can't live without you!" .....he wiped his tears and smiled brigtly "so! right now miss victoria.....song.... qian?..... he paused he realised how ridiculous he was sounding it was because he was embarrased he just cried in front of a girl "well i better go and let you rest ok" as he got up victoria grabbed his hand "kyuhyun oppa?" he turned around "hmmm yes?"................

"tell me about these last 3 months ...what has happened i need to know especially............ changmin oppa? what happened? please!" kyuhyun grabbed a chair and sat down "now how shall i start.........?"