"Do...I ...Know You?"

It Had To Be You!

..........Victoria opened her eyes she was confused she had turned around to look at changmin and he was in front of her but now..............he wasn't "wh..where is he?" she said she could hear her own heart beat and it was fast, she felt as everything and everyone was moving very slowly as she turned around she felt it took ages she heard the bang again but this time the bad guy was shot and he fell to the ground victoria reacted quickly and covered her ears and put  her head down then she saw him "ch..changmin....?"

victoria was running to changmnin she was happy to see him but halfway she stopped as she saw changmins face drop he wasn't looking at her victoria turned around and saw the man pointing the gun at her she turned around slowly to face changmin so she could see his face and closed her eyes....changmin saw the man click his gun as he looked at victoria she smiled at him and closed her eyes and then saw a tear rolling down her face changmin didn't think at all and reacted instantly as the man shot the gun changmin ran in front of victoria and fell to the ground.

victoria saw changmnin on the ground "oppa?..op..pa?!" she said slowly he was face down on the ground as she looked up she saw yunho running towards her she rolled changmin over to see his face and saw that their was blood all over him she screamed as loud as she could "OPPA!!!!!!! OPPPPAAAA!!!!" as yunho knelt before them he checked changmins pulse and  screamed for the ambulance as this was going on the police tried to keep the reporters away,  yunho looked at victoria she was in a state of shock after screaming she was quiet she didn't speak he grabbed her hand she didnt move or look at him "victoria?" he whispered trying to hold back his tears the paramedics came and quickly put changmin in the ambulance and took him straight to the hospital victoria was still there motionless yunho grabbed her shoulders "victoria...VICTORIA!"  he shook her hard which made her come back to reality she looked at yunho and then at the ground,   she saw that changmin wasn't there anymore she got up and started running round frantically "oppa! oppa? oppa!!!"  she kept saying she wasnt screaming but looked as if she was lost this scared yunho he got up and grabbed victorias hand "come on?" she looked at him "wh..where....i need to find changmin oppa!" yunho pulled her into the car "that's where we're going....to him............".

they were nearly at the hospital both yunho and victoria were quiet victoria broke the silence "he's....he's going to be okay?....isn't he oppa?" asked victoria while looking straight ahead,  yunho nodded but victoria did not see the tears rolling down his face...yunho was scared....he was scared he might loose him but for her he stayed quiet...someone had to be strong.

the media was surrounding the hospital yunho got out and grabbed victoria by the shoulders so that no one would get in her way the media saw them and  they ran and started asking questions, flashes were going off and victoria had her head bowed "please...please leave us alone...let us get past!" she could hear yunho pleading with the reporters as they nearly got near the doors victoria stopped and yunho turned to look at her "what's wrong?" she looked at him and then turned round to face the reporters................

"hi, my name is victoria , some time ago i had an accident which i had lost my memory during that hard time i had forgotten everything and everyone who had taken care of me but...but now i'm okay and i'm happy..." she stopped "i WAS happy ....now there is someone i care about in the hospital who...." she stopped again and chuckled why was she laughing the reporters thought " do you know what's funny?.......the fact that when i was hurt i had everyone beside me but really i only needed the one and he...he was there beside me every step of the way and didn't let go...he...didn't let ME go and NOW it feels like it has been reversed WHY? i don't know but i know for sure i'll be by his side to make sure he get's through this and that....and that he  knows i'm by his side.....so please...." victoria started to cry she couldn't speak anymore "do not worry victoria!" a reporter spoke up "he will be fine and we will stay out of your way make sure you stay strong and let him know just how we listened to him that day when he pleaded to us for your sake....we're doing the same for you because we do...care" they were the same reporters from before and unlike others they has a concience victoria looked up and smiled at them before she turned to go inside she smiled and thanked them by bowing to them she went inside and yunho follwed after her....

after pacing up and down the doctor came out and asked for them "you can go in to see him, he is fine the bullet has hit his shoulder he's shooken up but he's strong"  he smiled,  victoria and yunho looked at each other and couldn't believe it "YAH! that....that .... i told you victoria he's no kid he's he's.....ahhh" yunho couldn't help it he started to cry he turned his face from victoria "oppa?" yunho faced her and smiled "oh don't worry these are tears of happiness .....ah! man! and don't tell changmin ah i was crying he'll tease me forever!" he laughed victoria nodded and walked inside the hospital room

she walked in and tried to look at his face....he was aslepp "oppa?" she whispered he didn't respond she sat down and waited after a while yunho, manager hyung, walked in "he's still not awake?" victoria nodded "leeteuk hyung and the rest wanted to come but i told him don't as there is a rush here and that we'll be taking him home when he wakes up soon" she nodded in agreement again ...................."hmmmm" changmin was moving yunho ran by his side "yah changmin ah you okay?...you scared me you know!" changmin didn't speak he turned to look at victoria she smiled at him while wiping her tears away "oppa!" she said  changmin looked at her.......... victoria expected him to smile when he suddenly scrunched his eyebrows confused "op..pa??" he said "i'm sorry....do...do.i...know you?" victoria froze she felt her hear break into two pieces all that came out of was "heh?"...........................................