I'm Sorry

It Had To Be You!

"Changmin???".................changmin was sitting outside victoria's hospital room the doctor was inside doing her check up, "changmin??"  thats all he kept saying why did she look at me as if she didn't know me he kept thinking. "errm excuse me"  the doctor walked out of her room and was looking at changmin and everyone else, yunho hyung spoke first "what's wrong doctor? why can't she recognise us...?" yunho was trying to be strong for changmin "well i had told you earlier and it seems like i'm sorry to say... but...i'm afraid she has amnesia" changmin didn't know what to say he was speechless he sat back down and put his head in his hands he couldnt believe what he was hearing "wait!" he said all of a sudden "it's temporary...right?" he asked... the doctor was quiet changmin didn't like that " in some cases  they are temporary and the patient gains their memory it might take days, weeks, months, years...." changmin couldnt listen to this, was this really happening he was happy victoria was safe but...this? the doctor walked towards changmin and put his hand on his shoulders "are you family?" changmin was quiet "where are her parents?" the doctor asked "they're in china they've been told and are on the next flight here" he said while trying to smile "oh ok well you see because there are complications" yunho stood next to changmin and held his hand "complications?" he asked "yes complications, there's a chance that she might not recover her memories" amber,sulli,krystal and luna looked at each "oppa" luna said yunho and changmin turned to look at her "does this mean she doesn't know who we are or what we've been through together?" yunho put his head down he didn't want to lie to her she wasnt a child they began to sob changmin stepped forward "no! luna its not going to happen and we're all gonna make sure it doesnt happen we'll try to make her remember!" he said trying to lift them up "i'm sorry but by forcing her to remember can only be dangerous for her she will need to remember herself,... take her places she's been, conversation's she's already had , people who are close to her by doing this i know it will take time and patience but it will have a good outcome" changmin began to have strength from the doctors words he smiled "ok i will try my best thank you doctor!" and bowed towords him " i'll be back" yunho said as he walked with the doctor.

Victoria woke up,she saw a strange boy sleeping while holding her hand she tried to move but all she felt was pain "ow that hurts, whe..where am i?" she thought she tried to look at the boy's face...she didn't know him...wait she didn't know anything "qian! qian! you're awake" she heard all of a sudden she was staring at the boy it seemed like he knew her, other peole walked in saying "unnie!" and "vic umma!" whats going on was she dreamin, the doctor was doing the check up when she quietly whispered "what's going on? what happened?" the doctor looked at her "don't you remember victoria? you had a little accident but don't worry everything is fine now, your family and friends are here" the boy came over "its changmin...your changmin"....."changmin??"  victoria was scared she tried to sit up "no no dont sit up stay laying down don't rush yourself" said the doctor "no no i cant wait!....whats going on who are you people do i know you?" changmin looked at her and smiled "no need to play games now get better then start pulling my leg ok qian?!" she didnt know what was happening she started to shout "WHATS GOING ON WHO'S CHANGMIN? WHO'S QIAN? WHO ARE YOU PEOPLE......wait..." she calmed down wait......who..am..i? she said the doctor looked at changmin "its what i was dreading let me do her check up please, will you go outside" changmin quietly walked out the room he turned back to look at her again she looked at him........"she really doesn't remember" he said and closed the door.

It had been 24 hours since victoria was discharged from the hospital her parents had come from china..she didn't remember them either she was confused to see camera's and people that knew her name all she knew was she was popular, in a band and that she was chinese.

"hmmmm" victoria was sitting on the practice room floor staring at herself in the mirror she felt as she had been there before she stayed like that for ages without taking her eyes off of her reflection "vic..to..ria...qian....qian" she started mumbling to herself "chan...gmiin...wait changmin" she took her eyes off her reflection and stood up why was she saying changmin's name, before she could deeply think about it krystal and sulli walked in "unnie!!" sulli said brightly krystal stopped her "no..its okay!" said victoria "it's nice" she said while smiling at them. "what are you thinking about?" krystal asked victoria looked at them "im..im thinking about...well i don't know!" victoria grabbed sulli's hand "who's changmin?" sulli was surprised "unnie you remember!!!" krystal held her back "we can't tell you anthing please try to remember yourself" victoria understood she was curious after a long time she remembered something she was happy if only she knew why " umma!..oh sorry!" sulli forgot that victoria didn't remember anything especially her nicknames so she might feel awkward  victoria started to laugh " no need to apologise please talk to me like you do normally please...don't treat me any different" sulli was happy "okay..erm umma?"  this time she said it quietly "why don't you spend time with changmin oppa as it is him you're remembering, if you spend some time maybe you will..." victoria nodded  "thank you sulli and krystal i'm happy to have friends like you!" and walked out of the practice room sulli was sad "what's wrong?" krystal said "friends" she whispered "what?!!!" said krystal "what are you trying to say?" sulli looked at krystal  "she said friends!...she never calls us friends!" krystal looked at sulli and hugged her "don't worry vic umma will come back to us and when she does we'll never let her go okay?" sulli smiled but put her head down.

The sm family were having a get together only so that victoria could be with everyone, because of her amnesia fx had to stop their activities but changmin had no choice but to continue he had to go to japan in 2 days time and he was hating it, "where is she?" changmin was looking around yunho tapped his shoulder and pointed he turned around to look, he saw her talking to lee soo man and leeteuk "oh! yes!" he shouted yunho was startled "what!? whats wrong? don't scare me! now what?"  victoria saw changmin and smiled and started to walk towards him "hyung?" he whispered "what?!!" yunho whispered back changmin smiled "she's wearing my favourite dress i bought her" yunho looked at her she was wearing a blue dress up to her knees sleevless it was as if she was floating towards him like an angel "so what!?" yunho was confused "hyung she must remember something out of all her dresses why did she wear that one?!" yunho shrugged"i don't know" ..... "errm hello...!" changmin didn't say anything he was busy staring at her victoria looked behind her and then looked at herself up and down "what? why whats wrong?"  yunho nudged him "er..oh yeah hi you..look ...........nice". yunho rolled his eyes "nice?? oh changmin you could've said something much better" he was about to say something when her parents were standing next to lee soo man and they were making an announcement.

"Right everyone i've got some news victoria will be leaving us tomorrow"........... "WHAT!!!!!?" shouted changmin everyone looked at him he apoplogised "like i was saying her parents would like her to come back home with them to china" this can't be happening  "how long for?" yunho asked "5 months" he said changmin looked at victoria she seemed surprised too but she wasnt saying anything "she can't go!" he said while staring at her..., victoria felt someone looking at her she looked to her left and saw changmin staring at her...she looked straight at him...but...he wasnt looking away,  "she is only going so she can have a rest " lee soo man said changmin wasnt paying attention he was still looking at victoria as was victoria she was about to turn away when all of a sudden she saw a tear roll down his face...she could hear her own heart beat really fast she put her hand on her heart and then felt like crying herself "what's going on?" as she whispered to herself she turned to look at yunho "erm hyung! why can't she stay here and rest she needs to be with us in orde..." he was cut off by lee soo man "we can't do anything sorry yunho yah her parents pleaded with me and i can't say no" victoria turned to look at where changmin was "oh?"  he wasn't there where was he...."wait why am i looking for him" she thought.

Changmin walked upstaris to the roof for some fresh air.. he felt as if his life was turing upside down and he had no control over it, he closed his eyes and began to cry silently he turned around and sat on the wall...and started crying after ten minutes he wiped his tears and tried to sort himself out before going back inside,he didn't want anyone to know he had been crying especially victoria............................

 

little did he know she was standing at the doorway watching him and surprisingly  she was crying too but......................................she didn't know why.