What Happened??...Answer Me!!

It Had To Be You!

Changmin came back from his schedule and was very tired he went to his hotel room and laid down on his bed, he stared at the ceiling all he could think of was Victoria he was missing her more than usual "oh! i better ring her" he thought when suddenly Yunho hyung came in Changmin quickly hid his phone so he didn't see but little did he know Yunho saw him and smiled "oh hyung wh what are you doing?" Changmin asked while fidgeting with his pillows "Changmin ah quickly call her she must be waiting for your call"  Yunho  said snarkly this surprised Changmin and he blushed Yunho grabbed his towel " i'm going for a swim so i won't be back for a while ..so take your time" he was about to walk out of the room when suddenly he stopped and came back helooked at Changmin and said " be.. happy okay?" Yunho thought he had to say it since he was the oldest and wanted changminnie to be happy especially going through hardships at a young age " hmm hyung i will.." Yunho walked out of the room "...i DEFINATELY will" he whispered again he looked at his phone and looked at the picture of her and smiled then dialled her number... "Hello............"

Victoria was in the kitchen making food for the kids when they come back, it was a tuesday the day where she normally would be filming WGM with Nichkhun but since it finished she had the tuesday free she thought of making food for her kids since they are working late it was already past 12, Victoria took her phone out of her pocket and placed it next to her on the kithchen table...she was waiting for his call.  "la la la hmm hmm hmm" she started humming to herself she felt very lonely today.

" Knock Knock" someone was at the door " oh it must be the kids....wait it can't be! they have the keys...er.. who is it?" she asked no one answered she opened the door slowly when suddenly a strange man appeared " er..er hello my car broke down and its raining and..do you have a phone i can borrow?" the stranger asked quietly "this is weird" victoria thought to herself, you see the members lived in a apartment an area where you have to be let in by security it was a private area "how did he get to here" she pondered she was very scared as she was alone by herself she shouldn't have opened the door she though while cursing at herself " erm yes give me one minute" she tried to close the door so she can run towards the phone but soon as she did the stranger put his foot towards the door now! she was petrified " can you not close the door?..it IS raining and i'm cold please" the stranger said with a cold and angered voice as she slowly smiled and nodded she turned around and went straight for her phone soon as she got near it the phone rang....

"Hello Qian its oppa sorry i rang late! you were waiting for my call wasn't you?" he but there was no response "Qian? QIAN??" he shouted "hmm y..yeah oppa" the voice said quietly changmin thought she must be mad as he rang quiet late " i'm sorry i rang late ..are you tired shall i ring back tomorrow?" he asked hoping she would say no but all of a sudden she shouted "NO.. PLEASE NO i mean no oppa talk now" changmin now thought definately something was wrong "Qian tell me is something wrong?... Qian? i'm getting angry now tell me or else i'll come to you" he screamed at her he waited patiently for her reply when she said while crying "hmm" ....changmin paused himself "hmmm???" he asked himself "what do you mea..." he stopped, "somethings wrong...someone else there?" he waited again "hmm"  she didn't speak  "what's wrong Qian is manager hyung or memebers there?" he dreaded what he heard next "changmin oppa" she whispered "i'm scared......... NO NO NO PLEASE NO OPPPAAA AHHH!!" THE LINE WENT DEAD..there was silence "Qian? QIAN QIIAANNN" changmin began screaming he didn't know what to do he was all the way in japan " i know" he rang her manager "hyung hyung where's qian i mean victoria" he asked hurriedly "why? what's wrong" the manager hyung was confused "please tell me quick"  changmin shouted he was restless something's happened and he's not there with her.."she's at the dorm" manager hyung said "by..by herself?" he asked hoping he'd say no "yes she's by herself" changmin began shouting "hyung hyung quickly run to the dorm please something's wrong please don't ask anything please quick pllleeease!" changmin was desperate and the mangaer hyung could tell by his voice how desperate he was and he became all worried so he ran without asking any questions.

Changmin packed his bags and went running to Yunho hyung "hyung something's happen i have to go back to see victoria" yunho was shocked he hadn't seen changmin like this before "w..ait what? what happened?" he exclaimed " hyung i don't have time il ring you from the airport please hyung" changmin cried yunho looked at him and took some money out of his pocket and gave it to him "here take this i'l take care of everything here you just let me know everything ..and changminah?  be careful" yunho was worried something was wrong he knew changmin very well he wouldnt do anything selfish for himeslf he knew something was wrong and was hoping changmin would be okay "thanks hyung i'll ring you soon as i get there yunho grabbed changmin and hugged him tightly yunho was scared but had to be strong but changmin??? " hyung..i'm..i'm scared!" he said while tightly squeezing his hyung "me too me too" said yunho quietly and then changmin ran off.....

After listening to changmin's call manager hyung ran as fast as he could he was just parking the car when he took the call while running as fast as he could he met the security officer on the way "is everything ok?" the manager said while panting "y..yes why would'nt it be?" the security officer said surprised, he didn't know anything "come with me please something's happened" the manager grabbed the security man and told the members to stay behind he ran up the stairs and what he saw was something he dreaded the door was fully open and there victoria..............................................