Missing You!!

It Had To Be You!

"sigh" Victoria was so bored she didn't know what else to do but lay down on the practice room floor and think of Changmin. "hmm i wonder what Changmin oppa is doing right now?......AAAHHHHH" she screamed out with frustration, Luna and Sulli came running into the practice room hearing her scream. "unnie! unnie! are you okay what happend? did you fall? are you hurt?"  Victoria stared at them and smiled, Sulli looked at Luna and Luna looked at Sulli "u...nnn..ieeee" they said calmly "are you o..k?" Victoria stayed quiet she looked at her reflection in the mirror and then looked at Sulli and began crying.

It had been ten minutes since Victoria was crying they didn't know what was happening, they hugged Victoria as hard as they could and tried comforting her but it wasn't working she was still crying "what happened unnie are you okay you have to tell us you're starting to get us worried" sulli said while wiping her unnie's tears, all of a sudden Victoria stopped crying and said " Sulli ah i'm....i'm i'm i'm in love" HA HA HA Sulli and Luna burst out laughing " we know unnie you and Changmin oppa have been together for a nearly half of the year,don't tell me you realised just now!" luna exclaimed " no...but i miss him...i need him with me" she said sniffing "oh unnie you know you scared me i thought you were hurt said Sulli "but i am...i am hurt.. my heart hurts and it's all because i'm missing him" said victoria "CALL HIM!" shouted Luna as she ran towards Victoria's bag and took her cellphone out and dialled changmins number "NO..NO i can't he's probably busy i can't.. plus should'nt he ring me first" she said a bit harshly "hmmmm she is right" said Sulli agreeing with her unnie "No she is not just because he is a guy doesn't mean he should ring first!" shouted Luna just as they were arguing Victoria's phone rang she looked at the caller ID and began jumping up and down "ssshhhhhhh quiet!" she shouted at them Luna and Sulli both covered each others mouths and looked at their unnie pacing up and down the practice room.

"H...ell..o erm.. hello" she said while trying to hide her excitement "hi..." said a husky voice "hmm oh why did you ring are you ok? everythings good?" she said she was trying not to cry but that didn't help when all of a sudden the voice said "Qian ah....i...miss you!" hearing this Victoria could feel all of her emotions coming back up she could feel her eyes starting to water and she started to cry but this time she could'nt stop " Qian wh....what happened are you ok why are you crying? he said she could'nt answer Luna took the phone off of her unnie "what did you say to make her cry oppa?..we just made her stop 5 minutes ago" she said annoyed "I..I did'nt say anything ..wait why was she crying before?" he asked worriedly "she misses you thats why!" she said while looking at Victoria still crying "that's what i said ..i miss her too..give her the phone i need to hear her voice plzl Luna" changmin pleaded with Luna and she smiled and gave the phone to her unnie "here you go and unnie stop crying you should be happy!..aah i need a boyfriend! , cmon Sulli lets go eat some ramen" Luna kissed Victoria's cheek and grabbed Sulli's hand and went out of the practice room to give her unnie some space.

"Qian?..Qian??" Changmin said trying to get her to speak he could hear her breathe but she wasn't saying anything "YAH!! he shouted Victoria was surprised "how could you call me yah? i'm your girlfriend not yah!" Victoria snapped "sorry! sorry! atleast i got you to speak i needed to hear your voice to see if your okay?" Changmin said sweetly. "YEAH HYUNG ONE MINUTE!!" shouted changmin "i have to go Yunho hyung is calling me but i'll ring again tonight and make sure your not crying because i need to hear your voice alot more okay?, make sure you eat and don't cry your eyes will go puffy and i don't want that" he said trying to make her smile which he succeeded Victoria was smiling widely and then took a long sigh "aahhh ok take care of yourself and Yunho oppa, make sure you eat and take your medictions on time so your hand won't hurt anymore" listening to this made Changmin smile " AH YEAH HYUNG SORRY I'M COMING" Yunho was calling him again " qian ah i have to go and oh yeah... i miss you!" Changmin said as he put the phone down Victoria looked at her phone and said "i miss you....too oppa" .

They both knew they would'nt be seeing each other for more than a week but little did they know their destiny had planned something before which would test them and everyone around them.