New Guy

Love Hurts

Sahara's pov

" I can't believe that I actually talked to a person like that." I muttered to myself

This was the first time I've ever talked to anyone in that manner. Whenever people treated me badly, I just stayed quiet pretending not to hear, but I think that I finally took my dad's advice. He has always told me to never let people talk down on me, and take advantage of me because I trust others easily.

The date of my wedding has already been set. I will be getting married next week. I was told that JB was going to leave for America right after that to finish that year of studies. There was only 2 months left anyway. After that, he is supposed to finish his studies here in Dubai. I felt relieved because he would be able to see his girlfriend again. He seemed to love her very much. I have no right to get between them. I don't want anyone to go through hard times because of me. I was also told that I would be meeting my guards this evening. The guards are supposed to be with me at all times. There would be 8 of them in total. 6 guys and 2 girls.

JB's  pov

I just want to get this stupid wedding over with! I honestly don't want to see her unpleasant face again. All I want to do is go back and see Julie.  My beautiful sweet Julie, unlike this girl. I still don't understand how a girl this rude and ugly is going to take over a multi-billion company. Whoever allowed this is a complete idiot. Letting a mere child take all that responsibility. I feel like my hate for her is increasing every minute. My father has told me to be nice to her, but that's not going to happen.

Sahara's pov

Right when I was eating my supper, one of my maids told me that the guards have arrived. I was nervous and excited at the same time. While crossing my fingers, I went to the main hall to meet them. Even the guards were good looking. The two girl guards were  extremely gorgeous. I wonder why they took this job... Probably because it paid well, who knows. The male guards were also extremely handsome, but one of them caught my eye. His name was Jackson and he was only 18. Same age as JB I felt shy towards him. He was the first young guy to ever smile at me. He seemed nice. All of them seemed nice but Jackson stood out to me.

Jackson's pov

I was trying my hardest not to laugh the whole time. All I could do was smile. Who would have thought that a girl like her could be a heiress ? You would expect a rich girl to be hot, but this girl, isn't even close. As I looked at her and smiled, I could see her slightly blushing. I wonder who she's getting married to.