Never Going to Work

Love Hurts

Sahara's pov

I wake up to see no one beside me. He probably woke up already. As I got up to look at the time, I nearly had a heart attack. It was 10 o'clock! My aunt was going to kill me! As I scrambled up to make the bed, I saw a wet, shirtless JB coming out of the washroom. Drops of water was dripping from his wet hair, and little streams of water were rolling down his toned chest. He just got out of the shower. I suddenly turn my back to him. I was probably maroon by now. I've never seen a guy like that. It was extremely awkward for me, and I had no idea how to react. He had a really nice body as well, which made it worse. I could hear a soft chuckle coming from him.

"What? Are you shy?"

"No-o its just that you surprised me," I stutter still turned around.

"Ya whatever, oh and by the way, you snore really loud. And you also talk in your sleep." he says with a little smirk on his face. 

I slowly turn around. Oh my god that's embarrassing!

"well you drool in your sleep," I reply, trying to save myself from the embarrassment, but it just made me look even more pathetic.

"No I don't. You at coming up with comebacks. Try a bit harder next time."

"That's because your not worth my time," I say without thinking.

"oh really?" he says raising an eyebrow.

"Then is that why you tried so hard to loose so much weight? Loosing that much weight in that short of an amount doesn't come easy, unless you have someone to impress, or is it that you have another guy you want to seduce?"

He is such an .

"doesn't nice words ever come out from your mouth?" I snap.

"oh but your not worth my time, or effort for that matter." 

He looked so happy with himself.

"I didn't loose all that weight for you! I did it to make myself happy! And even if I have a guy, why would you care? You already have a girlfriend that your so in love with. Your so conceited!"

"ever since I met you, bad things have been happening to me. Your like a bad omen or something," he says back 

"are you sure it's not just you? Maybe you should try to better yourself. It might do you some good." words were just flowing out of me

"maybe you should stop being a " he says back. Oh that went too far.

"well your going to have to deal with living with the . I'm very sorry. And I forgot to ask. What were you doing last night trying to get all up on a ? Were you too drunk that you confused me with your girlfriend? She would be quite sad if she found out." I couldn't let people step on me anymore. I had to stand up for myself.

"Can you stop mentioning my girlfriend in everything! It's really annoying! What happens between my girlfriend and I is not your business!"

I stay silent.

"don't think I'm interested in you. Your the last girl on earth that I would sleep with, so stop getting ahead of yourself. Your the type of girl I can't stand!"

I think a tear was rolling down. I wasn't sure.

"Your too much," I say, now crying.

He just looks at me and walks right past me without even feeling a bit guilty.

JB's pov

I wasn't always a jerk. I'm only one when I need to be. What happened last night meant nothing. I was drunk, not in my right mind and needed a rebound. She doesn't need to know about my breakup yet. Nothing happened between us so I really don't care. I will never consider her as someone relevant in my life. She is merely an obstacle which I can't seem to get across but i will soon.