It Got Farther

Love Hurts

JB's pov

It was time for me to leave for Dubai. A few of my friends came to see me off. None of them knew that I got married. I decided that it was best not to let anyone know. I still couldn't accept it, so how would anyone else? The plane ride was long and tiring, just like last time. The only highlight was the fact that there was plenty of alcohol and expensive wine. Something I really needed. I needed something to help me forget about all the crap that's been happening lately, so I drank a lot during the last flight. It was good that I had a high alcohol tolerance, or else, I would've been screwed.

Sahara's pov

Today was the day he will be back. I didn't really feel anything, because I knew that the last thing he wanted to see was my face, and I still felt kind of guilty because of what happened between me and Jackson. Even though JB had a girlfriend, and is still with her, it felt wrong to associate with another guy, even if it was against my will. After what happened between me and Jackson, we didn't really talk. I tried to avoid him as much as possible, and he kinda ignored me. I guess it was awkward for both of us. I was hoping for it to stay that way, but something did happen last night. I couldn't sleep again last night because I was nervous of JB coming back, so I went down, hoping to get some warm milk, something I failed to do in my last attempt, but guess what? I failed again! Jackson was there, waiting for me, and this time I remembered to turn on the lights. It was like he knew I was coming. Kinda scary to be honest. Right when I saw him, I made a sudden 360 degree turn, hoping and praying that he didn't see me, but no. I was wrong. Right when I turned my back, he called out my name.

"Sahara!" this was the first time he had addressed me with my first name.

I turn around "yes?"

"Can we talk?" he asks. He looked like a lost puppy right then. It was adorable.

"About what?" I reply, reluctantly.

"About us" he replies, looking to the ground. I wonder what happened to him.

We both went into the storage room again, but this time the tension was greater than last time, if that was even possible.

"So what did you want to talk about? If it was about last time, then I totally forgot about it."

"Don't forget about it though... You have to remember."

"Huh?" I reply, completely confused. "I don't get what your saying."

"Then do you want me to demonstrate for you understand?"

"Okay, I say cluelessly. So stupid of me.

He pulls me into him and stares into my eyes for a while. After that, he pulls me into a kiss. this time when he kissed me, it was much more gentle. Not aggressive like last time, so this time I didn't stop him, but i knew in my mind that what I was doing is wrong. I didn't care though. I slowly wrapped my arms around his waist, and I could feel his grip around my waist tighten. Before I knew it, we were both on the ground, and he was on top of me. I could feel his breath on my neck before he started kissing me. He first kissed my forehead, then my nose, lips, and made his way down my neck. I didn't want it to stop. He later clasped my hands to the ground and whispered in my ear.

"Do you understand now?" and that's when I came to my senses. What the heck was I doing. This was wrong! I shouldn't be doing this!"

"Wait! Stop! This isn't right!" but he still continued.

"Get off of me!" I yell again. He heard it this time and looks at me.

"But I want you, your husband doesn't deserve you."

I didn't know if I should be scared, creeped out or touched. 

"Can you maybe get off of me, cause your really heavy?"

We both get up and it was awkward as ever.

"You and I can't happen. I'm sorry,"

"I know. But I'll keep trying. I'll make you mine." he replies.

I did not expect this. Just last week, he said that I wasn't his type, and now he says that he wants me. I'll never understand boys.

"Goodnight Jackson," I leave, trying to get out of the room as fast as I could but running straight into the door. Wow me!

I could hear a soft chuckle coming from Jackson. I'm so stupid