A White Lie

Love Hurts

Sahara's pov

20 minutes felt like an hour, being in a car with him. I was relieved to get out, I was still worried of the fact of people finding out about our relationship. If it was revealed, then who knows what would happen?

Right when we got out of the car, there were people at the front waiting for our arrival. This time the venue was at a different place, and it was more beautiful. I really felt like royalty. When we were about to go in, JB offered me his arm for me to hold onto, which took me by surprise. He whispered in my ear.

"This is just for today," and I took his offer with a big smile on my face. I guess he wasn't as heartless as I thought.

It felt weird, holding onto him like that at first, but at least he was playing on. When I glanced to look at him, he had such a big smile on his face. I've never seen him smile like that. The way he was holding my arm felt nice. He didn't have a very tight grip, yet, I felt safe with his light touch. 

A lot of the guests came to greet us, and congratulated us on our marriage. They wished us good luck, and a lot of the ladies were curious as to how I was coping with everything, considering how young I was. I told everyone the same thing which was,

"It was really difficult for me at first, since so much happened at once, but I later learned to accept everything. Both my Aunt and uncle were very supportive, and of course JB here has been by my side as well, so I never really felt burdened with anything," I lied. It was one of those white lies, which could either do good, or bad. I was hoping for the good.

I didn't care what JB thought. I had to lie to keep our face, and its not like he was being very honest, since he's pretending to me nice all of a sudden,so we're both even.