Arms Around You

Love Hurts

Sahara's pov

"You both go ahead and sleep. We'll see you two in the morning then."

Why so suddenly? Ugh! I wasn't ready for this! I told him to go ahead, and that I would join him in a few minutes, but he totally shrugged me off and wobbled his way upstairs. I went to the washroom to calm myself down, and steady my heartbeat, because it was racing like crazy. I didn't want to make him uncomfortable, but i also didn't want to make it seem like we were on bad terms in which we were. Besides, I would eventually have to live with this guy my whole life and even start a family so I would just have to it up.

I slowly and quietly make my way upstairs, trying my best not to wake him, but when I got to the room, the bed was empty! Where did he go? As I was taking my time to think, I saw him slowly come out of the washroom. He was stumbling while doing so. I think he was drunk. While trying to gain balance, he looked up and saw me.

"why are you standing there for?" he questions me.

"Huh? Oh well I didn't see you in the bed so-"

"so what? Were you planning on sleeping with me?"

"No! Of course not! I was wondering where you were and-"

Before I got to finish, he walks up to me (more like stomps) and pushes me against the wall, making me hit my head. It hurt a lot.

"What are you doing!?" I yell.

He suddenly comes closer to my face.

"But I was looking forward to our night together." his breath reeked of alcohol. He was clearly drunk. Very drunk.

"Okay, your drunk and your not thinking straight. You need to stop and go to sleep, so please go to sleep,"

"But I don't want to sleep." he says with a pout. It felt like taking care of a child. Except this one was full grown and incredibly strong. What is wrong with guys these days? First they can't stand you, then they want to get all up on you.

"Yes you do!" I say, pushing him off me.

He comes towards me again, but this time, he looses balance, and falls on me. Good thing I was fast enough to catch him, or else he would've been face first on the floor.

"Wow your heavy," I mutter to myself as I struggle to push him into the bed, but right when I push him, he clutches onto my hand, and takes me down with him. I fall face down onto his hard chest. As I tried to get up, he quickly wraps his arms around my waist, preventing me from moving. His hold was so strong.

"I can't breathe! Please let go!"

But nothing changed. His hold of me just got tighter. I realized that there was no point in talking to the guy, so I decided to struggle my way out. I twisted and turned as much as I could, and I was finally able to escape his hold. I fell to the side of the bed beside him and sighed a breath of relief. Right when I was getting ready to get up, I felt a huge weight on the lower part of my body. I look down to see JB's whole leg on top of me. It was like I was his pillow or something. Struggling this time would just be too painful. As I tried to push his leg away, he put his arm on top of me. Now I was completely trapped and he was extremely close. I could feel his gentle breaths on the side of my face. There was no point in struggling now. He looked so peaceful sleeping so I didn't have the heart to wake him up. I just stayed beside him in that uncomfortable position for the whole night, and fell asleep beside him.