Is This Real?

Love Hurts

Sahara's pov

... I scream as loud as I can, but someone clasps my mouth shut, and I end up not being able to breathe.

"Shhh! It's me,Jackson" while  pulling me into the storage room nearby, and closing the door shut, then suddenly turning on the light inside  making us both squint from the brightness.

"What are you doing right now? If someone sees us then we're both dead!"

"So, who cares?"

"Umm, okay well I do... Did you need something?" I ask impatiently.

"I was hoping you would ask something like that," pulling me towards him.

"Wait! What are you-" he suddenly pulls me in and kisses me. Not just any kind of kiss, but it felt like he was giving his all during it. I stood there frozen for about 30 seconds because of the shock, then I came to my senses. Right then, I pushed him away with all my might.

"What's wrong with you. Is this funny to you?" I say while wiping my lips.

"I've been wanting to do that for the longest time. You liked it didn't you?"

"I liked it? Of course I didn't like it! I'm married you know?! Are you crazy?!"

"Ya, married to a guy that can't stand you. Your never going to get anything from him. He'll probably never like you, so forget it!"

"Excuse me? What gives you the right that you think you can talk to me like that? What did I do to you that's making you toy with me like this? Is it fun for you?"

"Oh, I haven't had this much fun in ages. I know you like me. I'm not blind. I've caught you staring at me way too many times to let it go."

"wow! You are so self absorbed! Yes I liked you but-" he pulls me in again to an even deeper kiss, his grip around my waist was so strong, that struggling made it painful. I could then feel his hands slowly going under my shirt, going up to my bra. This couldn't go further.

Author's notes

If your liking, then make sure to comment and subscribe!! :D