The truth

Love Hurts

Sahara's pov

I'm done all my packing. In just a few hours I will be leaving. I can't describe in words how scared and nervous I am. This is natural right? Of course it is!  Oh my gosh now I'm starting to talk to myself. I say goodbye to my best friend Desiree and my aunt and uncle. I couldn't stop myself from crying. They were the most important people to me after my father and now I'm leaving them. I'm pretty much an orphan now since my dad is gone and my mom passed away a few years ago in a car crash. Throughout. The whole plane ride, I thought about my dad and what's going to happen to me. I was also really worried about meeting my future husband. I pretty much don't know anything about him except that he's 18 and that he is the son of my father's closest friend. I didn't  even know his name.

 

JB's pov

What have I gotten myself into? Doing this for a stupid car. I have a feeling that I'm going to regret doing this.

Sahara's. Pov

I finally get there. To my house where I was born. More like a mansion. Its possibly bigger than a mall.  I don't remember this house at all since I moved to Canada at such a young age. It all seemed so alien to me. Once I got into the house, everyone inside just gave me a weird look. This feeling was familiar to me since I went through it all my life. Everyone there were either tall and beautiful or tall and handsome and then there's me who is short, ugly and a little  bit chubby. I bet they were all disappointed since they probably expected someone beautiful, because my dad was extremely handsome and he fell in love with my mom who was extremely beautiful. Once I sat down, they all tried to get on my good side, but I knew that they were all fake.

JB'S pov

Aaah! Finally I'm out of that crammed plane. I see my father waiting for me at the airport and I go towards him. We had a long and quiet ride back home. When we finally got home he told me the news. I was speechless. I couldn't speak. And I finally said,

" you have got to be kidding me!" 

" I can't get married now! I'm only 18 and she's 15! That's like child molesting! You knew before hand that I have a girlfriend and you know that I love her! Why the hell are you doing this to me using me for your own benifits! I don't even know this girl! What if she's hella ugly? Then what are you gonna do about that?" 

I lost control. I felt like breaking everything in front of me and I did but my father just stood there.

" I'm very sorry for making you do this, but you have to understand me on this. Her father was a great man and my closest friend. He had made me promise him that his daughter will only marry my son ever since she was born, and also, I am sure she will be very beautiful.

" I don't think any father would make his son do this. I will listen to you for the sake of being a good son but don't expect me to treat her like a princess or treat her nicely. The only girl in my mind is Julie and it's going to stay that way.

Authors. Note

So how did u guys like that? Feel free to comment and tell me your opinions