Shock

Love Hurts

It's been over an hour, and I'm still crying. By this time, both my aunt and uncle have found out the news, and are trying their best to comfort me. Little did I know that there was more shocking news to come.

I finally heard it. I can't take it anymore! My uncle just told me that I would have to go back to Dubai right away to get married and marriage meant that it was time to take over the company. This is unbelievable. Even though I've been preparing for a long time to take over the company, this was way too soon! And I'm only 15! I can't get married yet! Especially to a person that I've never even seen before, and I just got told that my dad had passed away. Can this get any worse?

I end up laughing like a maniac. I think I'm going crazy. Nope. I'm sure I'm crazy, cause now I'm screaming and I can't stop. I WANT TO LEAVE! JUST GET AWAY!!

I finally get a hold of myself, and apologize to my aunt and uncle for going crazy. They were probably deaf by now. I breathe and then try my hardest to take it all in. It was extremely painful but i did it. I knew it was my duty to do what I was told, and it was my father's last wishes. For his only child to inherit his company that he worked years to succeed, and that his daughter would have someone by her side. A person to protect her and care for her, so marriage was the only option. He loved and protected me all this time, so I had to do it.

Apparently the guy that I'm getting married to is the son of my father's closest friend (the man who called me to tell me about my father's death) he owns a big company like my dad, and his son who is 18 is currently studying in America. the only thing I'm confused about is that I'm Indo-Arabic and he's Korean. How did our families agree to this kind of marriage? Well I hope he's a nice person.