A Long Ride

Love Hurts

Sahara's pov

The car was here to pick us up, but I was so lost in thought from thinking of what would happen if word got out that our relationship wasn't working, that as I was walking towards the car to get in, I tripped over my dress, and fell toward the side of the car, banging my face onto the window. That would probably leave a mark. The sad part was that JB was behind me, so I had no idea what his reaction was. Well, he didn't seem to be very concerned since he didn't even ask me if I was hurt. We both pretended like it never happened.

The car ride would take a good 20 minutes, 30 minutes even, if the traffic was bad. This meant that I had to sit beside the guy for that long. It wasn't because I disliked him, it was more because I was scared of him, so I really felt uncomortable around him.

"S-sso, the thing is, we really need to act like we don't hate each other," I finally spit out words, breaking the awkward silence.

He looks at me with hard eyes.

"I'm embarrassed to be around you though. A girl who can't even walk properly with heels. If you can't walk in them, don't do it! I'm a 100% sure that you're going to embarrass yourself today,' he yelled.

I just let out a loud sigh.

"The only reason I tripped was because I was too busy thinking about how much a disaster today is going to be, so I didn't have the time to look at the ground while I was walking!" I yell back.

It's ridiculous that we can't even spend two minutes without fighting.

After that, we didn't say a single word during the rest of the drive there.