Just a Toy?

Love Hurts

Sahara's pov

His hands were gently going up my back, making way to my bra. I've never felt anything like it before, the sensation I felt at that moment. I'm not even sure if I enjoyed it, but i knew for sure that this had to stop. Besides, this story has to stay Pg-13, 14A at the most so I had to stop him. I pushed him away with all my might, and wow he was strong. It felt like I was pushing away a boulder from my body, but i did it. He didn't see it coming so he stumbled back a bit due to the force.

"Acting fiesty huh? Or just playing hard to get?"

"Could you be any ruder? Are all guys jerks? Cause all the ones I know are complete, self absorbed jerks!" I yelled.

"Quiet down there princess. You don't want your aunt and uncle coming down and having a misunderstanding do you? Your aunt already hates you for all I know, so what do you think will happen if she finds out that her niece is having an affair with her guard? Oh I can't imagine!" He smirked.

I was speechless. This was the guy that I had feelings for. I actually liked him, and now, wow! All the guys I deal with are idiots. 

"Oh and don't misunderstand, I didn't kiss you because I like you. I did it because I was bored, so don't get all high about yourself. I have standards, and your not in the description,"

I decided not to speak,because I couldn't think of a worthy enough insult to top his. I didn't even care anymore, besides, this day wasn't going to get any better, and neither was my self esteem. I just let out an exhausted sigh.

"Well then, I'm going to take my leave before I lose my job. Sweet dreams" he says smiling, then planting a light kiss on my forehead.

So, if he doesn't like me, then what am I to him? Am I just a toy for him to play with?

Jackson's pov

I actually didn't know how I felt about her, but now I know. I wanted her to be mine. Only mine.