Party

Love Hurts

Sahara's pov

Evening has come and it is finally time to go to the party. I am not excited at all, more like terrified, because if I do anything stupid, then that  will be the end to the family name. I couldn't afford to ruin it. I had to act as much professional as possible. I really hope all those classes my dad made me take about mannerism and etiquette, and talking to people  in Canada comes in handy.

My aunt, uncle and I were brought to the party in a Mercedes Benz (cla45) which was a pretty nice car, when I got to the venue of the party, I was speechless. The decorations, to the building, to the number of people amazed me. This huge party was thrown just for me! I felt so important! But the inside of the building was another story. The hall itself could fit up 1000 people, maybe even more! Right when I got inside, I got greeted by almost everyone there. Most of them were saying that they were surprised of how young I was, and a lot of them apologized because of my father's death. A few of them also told me that I looked very beautiful (all of them old men haha) but a compliment is a compliment, and my guards were with me the whole time...including Jackon. It seemed like he was staring at me.

Jackson's pov

I couldn't keep my eyes off of her....