Full Moons And Patience

Tied To A Child

 

 

“Yah Sarang, what’s wrong with you?” J-Hope plopped down beside me during lunch, not noticing the stiffened I stance I instantly took when his body brushed mine. Why was he being so overfriendly when he had a girlfriend to tend to? He would always be found eating out of her fork during recess, so why the sudden approach? I was just his rebound, and I hated it. However, I was powerless against the fact that my love for him was still blinding every negative thought out.

 

 

“What do you mean, what’s wrong? I’m fine” I played along and took another bite of my sandwich. His eyebrow rose up to is hairline.

“You don’t seem fine to me” He reasoned while I restrained myself from rolling my eyes. Duh Mr. Obvious “Did you fight with your parents?”

My parents? Just the mention of their names brought back memories that had long been covered up in my memory. But now that it was opened, the thoughts were overflowing, blinding my sight and confusing my brain. No, I can’t let it take over my feelings, I just can’t. The thought of just crying in front of my best friend was just too embarrassing, not to forget that he would probably wheedle the questions out of me and would get suspicious of where I lived now that they were both gone from this world.

With a big effort of mine, I tried blinking back the tears that were threatening to spill from my eyes “N-No, I didn’t” I was sure that he had taken note of the trembling tone in my voice, but something held him back from asking exactly what was going on. J-Hope was sensible when it came to things as personal as this, for that I was grateful. The buzz of the cafeteria did little to ease my pain though, although It created a sort of distraction for my ears. Everything I needed was comfort, but the person that I was calling out in my thoughts was not here when I needed him the most.

Kim Jongin, where are you when I need you?

 

I was startled out of my small reverie when his arm wound around me; a soft and protective cocoon of protection that could shield me from the world. As much as I loved and desired Jongin’s touches, there was another aura about the way J-Hope hugged me, like I was the most important thing in the world he hated to see break down.

“It’s okay Sarang. But you know I’m always here, right?” his eyes spoke loads more than his words; they were glowing with concern and worry, practically spilling over from thinking too much on my behalf.

I smiled at this, and cupped his cheek lightly “Thank you J, go now” I nodded towards the table where Minah was waiting, eating her lunch alone like a cute little schoolgirl “She’s waiting for you”

Grinning, he pecked me one last time on the cheek before bounding over to her, the love of his life. I sighed in resignation, watching the couple with an envious stare that could burn their butts off. One would think that J-Hope was a ladies man, but he really isn’t, he just loved showing his affection through small touches and gestures. From my childhood, I remembered him always wiping off my cheek when dirt spilled over it when playing tag, or hugging me from behind when I would be busy studying for my exams along with a soft pout because I had decided to ignore him.

Ah the memories, I smiled though my heart hurt. I’ll have to let him go someday, but I wasn’t ready, not yet.

I know it’ll hurt al the more when I let him go, but a part of me still wanted him to look at me, not as a best friend but as a woman. If only…


“Get a grip” I bonked myself on the head harshly, receiving stares through the hall.

“Yah Sarang, a little bit more and you’ll really go mad” Namjoo slapped the back of my head as she sat herself opposite me. “What’s with that glum face?”

“Nothing, just thinking”

“You’re thinking too much, it’s giving you wrinkles aigoo~” her hand reached over to brush my fringe away from my eyes. “Wouldn’t want that pretty forehead to get messed up now, do we?”

“Aish, get off” I swatted her away just when another group of girls walked over to us. When I took a second glance, I noticed their tight clothing and snorted. Oh, the es of the school have struck again. Great.

“What do you want?” my words came out harsher than I intended them too, and inwardly I flinched. This was not going to end well, I knew it.

 

“HA!” One of them scoffed, rolling her eyes “You’re seriously asking us that? You, Lee Sarang” She pointed a well-manicured finger at me, and what I wanted to do was just rip her fake makeup off her fugly little face. “Should stop hanging around J-Hope, as well as BTS”

 

If you guys didn’t do already, BTS is the dance group in which J-Hope has practiced hard with since his young days. They had been my childhood friends as well as his, and I could have called them my brothers. They all knew about the particular crush that I had developed over the years, and were all rooting for me even though the disappointment on their faces when the latter decided to date Minah instead – they had really done a good job of making us meet or often and sit next to each other – promising me that the boy would come around to his senses when Minah would find someone better than him. Or if he would just open his eyes.

 

“And what is your damn problem if I hang around with them? Are you jealous?” I almost smirked.

 

Her arms folded across her synthetic chest “What if I am? I have all the right to be, I mean I’m their number one fan”

“The whole ing world doesn’t ing care, ” Namjoo spoke up, eyes narrowed into slits.

“Is this a threat?”

“You’re damn right it is” To calm down Namjoo’s nerves, I laid a hand on her arm while shushing her “ there was no use fighting them,” I whispered. The leader of the gang rolled her eyes, but pinned me down with her cold eyes full of hate.

“You’ll regret this, I’ve warned you Lee Sarang” And with that, they were gone.

“I swear if she shakes that of hers one more time it’ll break” Namjoo hissed in contained fury. I laughed and shook my head “If only”

 


 

 

“What’s happening?” As soon as I entered the house, I was ushered through room to room until they brought me to the leader’s chambers where Kris and Suho resided in with theit respective mates. My eyes rounded when I caught sight of all the mates huddled together, without any sign of the wolves that probably meant that they were out hunting. I caught Krystal’s worried gaze as she quickly slipped her arm through mine, bringing me over to the group of girls that were busy talking in hushed whispers. Kris meanwhile, was at the door with a tensed stance and a rigid jaw, clenching his teeth.

 

“It’s going to be the full moon tonight” Krystal breathed in my air.

I blinked questioningly at her “So?”

“The wolves are all agitated, especially the pups” Haerim made reference to the youngest members of the pack; Sehun, Kai and Tao. Funny how she didn’t seem troubled over the thought of her mate. So what exactly was there to be scared about? Kris was here right? Why wasn’t he affected by all of it? Especially when Mihye was standing in the same room as him?

 

The said girl replied to the million questions clouding my thoughts “Kris has gained experience over the years, the full moon doesn’t affect him as much as the others since he’s mated since a long time ago” to which the blonde-haired giant flashed her a crooked grin.

 

“The other wolves are out hunting and he’s here just to keep us away from them. Because when they’re around us, they might suddenly lose control of themselves” Taehee –Baekhyun’s mate- explained. That was the first time I had heard her voice, and I must admit that she looked quite perplexed herself. Since she had been the last one to be marked recently (Let’s not count myself shall we? I’m technically still not marked yet) we had seen only snippets of her here and there, partly because Baekhyun was just occupying himself having the time of his life, especially when these two were I the honeymoon phase. He probably couldn’t tear his hands away from his girl.

“So, it’s just us tonight?” I ventured tentatively. They all nodded, but somehow when filing into the dining room to eat Suho’s congealed porridge and stew –it tasted like vomit with a few remnants of food floating about, not to mention that he looked so proud of his handiwork- the atmosphere just wasn’t the same. Without the noises and cackles of the wolves, the house seemed scarily calm, like a storm was approaching, but we couldn’t identify when. The pack leaders had warned us not to make any brutal sounds or scream like banshees just for this night, for it might cause a danger not only to us but to them as well. Heavens knew how those lustful werewolves looked like when aroused and in their wolf form.

 

Morning came. I was just about to haul myself out of bed when a pair of arms sneaked around my waist and pined me to a sturdy, chiseled chest that seemed almost too hot to be real. The temperature rolling off Jongin’s body in waves was practically scorching me alive. if I had been an egg, I’d probably be burnt to ashes right now.

My eye sleepily crept open wearily “Mm, get off”

“I just came and you’re already asking me to go away?” I felt more than saw the pout imprinted on his face, and restrained a smile from growing onto my lips.

“Jongin, your arms are heavy” I heaved them off me with a huge effort, and was already burrowing my nose back in the covers when suddenly the darkhaired boy took hold of my arms before plopping his head right on my chest. I froze, blood going cold and pumping through my cheeks that exploded with a blush that was incomparable with anything I had ever felt. My body was on fire. What was he doing?! Is he crazy?! Did he have a death wish or something!?

“YAH!” I screeched in an attempt to push his head off me. For god’s sake, I wasn’t his pillow and will definitely not act like one. I had already flat s to begin with, why would he want to make them inexistent? Trying to dodge my attacks, he simple nuzzled his face between the valley of my s and smirked when my ears were exploding with steam.

“But that’s the point; it won’t matter whether they exist or not, there won’t a difference”

 

“YAH YOU BYUNTAE!” I whacked him across the head, using all the strength in my body so that he toppled off the bed and landed on the floor with a thud! I wasn’t the least bit guilty about my actions. I glared at him with my arms crossed protectively around my torso “Stop reading my thoughts! It’s annoying!”

 

He grumbled as he heaved himself up “it’s practically impossible when you’re screaming it out loud- Yah! Woman stop hitting me!” He screamed like a girl when the pillow landed on his nose, making him stagger back.

“Be the bigger gentleman and respect me as a human !”

A scowl washed over his handsome features “I was in no way a gentleman, and I’m not going to change it for you sweetheart” he jokingly smirked.

“ off”

“I can’t do that, sadly”

“I said go yourself”

“That too is quite impossible”

My nostrils flared “Screw you, Kim Jongin”

“Screw you?” His thick eyebrow raised a notch, and I blushed beetroot red upon realizing the thoughts that were crossing his head. No, I was no psychic and didn’t have that damn mind-reading ability, but his expressions that traveled across his face were pretty obvious to me. His smirk widened when he caught sight of me trying to crawl backwards and escape him.

And pounced.

“Yah! Kim Jongin don’t you dare~!” I squealed when his body landed squarely on mine, pinning my hands to the mattress and his face hovering an inch above mine, so close that I took note of his skin that sported soft freckled when examined closely. At least he wasn’t that perfect, it calmed me down somewhat. One of his muscles legs parted mine, thighs rubbing against thighs and almost making me moan. No, you will restrain yourself, this boy wasn’t even someone you could actually be intimate with Sarang, what are you thinking?

 

His breath caressed my face “I’d gladly screw you, darling” He whispered like a lazy feline ready to pounce on his prey.

My eyes narrowed “Oh shut up. I didn’t mean it that way and you know it”

Instead of taking it as an insult, he only chuckled darkly before leaning it closer so that his nose nuzzled my cheek, sighing “But I know you want it too”

“Y-Yah stop that. J-Jongin-“ a groan spilled from my parted lips when he bit down on my ear, letting his mouth hover over that sensitive area and leaving a trail of open mouthed kisses down to my jaw and eyebrows furrowed in concentration.

If I hadn’t been in that position, maybe I would’ve laughed and made fun of him. he looked like a cute 5-year old kid trying so hard to draw his favorite Pokémon.

 

I closed my legs out of instinct, but his thigh between mine stopped me from doing so and instead they rubbed against his own skin, earning a soft grunt from the boy. His kisses slowly got deeper, slower, with more meaning and treating me like porcelain. I tried to think back to the way J-Hope had held me and looked at me, the same emotions welling up inside of me. He too, had a way of shielding me from the world and making sure that I would slip and break, like glass.

 

There was another aura about the way J-Hope hugged me, like I was the most important thing in the world he hated to see break down.

“It’s okay Sarang. But you know I’m always here, right?” his eyes spoke loads more than his words; they were glowing with concern and worry, practically spilling over from thinking too much on my behalf.

 

Jongin’s growl cut off my train of thought “How dare you think of other men when I’m with you, Lee Sarang?”

“A-aniyo, I was just-“ My sentence transformed into a soft, breathy moan when he started and at my neck. His tongue was doing wonders as it traveled across my skin like a papery map leaving a trail of desired tingles running up and down my spine with anticipation. My toes curled and my fingers clenched in pleasure. No one had ever made me feel this way befre, but I somehow liked it. I couldn’t see anone else other than Kim Jongin making me feel this way.

“Do you know how jealous I get when you start thinking about that so-called J-Hope?” he grated against my collarbones, earning another moan from me when he bit my flesh. “From day one, I’ve known about him as my competition”


While his tongue was busy lapping at my neck, his hands were another story; they unwind their grasp from my wrists and instead, one fell to my outer thigh as he the soft skin through my pants softly, tracing patterns and circles, while the other trailed through my locks and tangled his fingers with the hair at the base of neck so that he could tilt my head up. “Do you know how those lips have been drowning me with seduction? Do you know what I wish to do with those lips of yours? Hm, Sarang?”

My gaze never left his face as I breathlessly replied him shamelessly “Well, why don’t you?” It wasn’t my usual thing to turn boys on and make them wish for me and my lips, but Jongin’s ual desire dripping his body and surrounding his aura was captivating, almost reeling me in like a poison.

 

His eyes, once being the intense and chocolate brown, changed into the hazel color that swirled with an unknown feeling I couldn’t decipher. I held my breath when he leaned in closer and closer, lips almost touching.

“Not yet” he kissed my nose at the last moment, holding my gaze.

I felt disappointment rush through my body before I asked myself why the hell was I even thinking like that anyway. Why should I be disappointed? He had no obligation towards me.

“Hey’ his hand caressed my rosy cheeks, pushing some stray hairs off my face with a soft, tender smile that sent a weird jolt through my body. “It’s not because I don’t want to”

I blinked. What?

“It’ s because I won’t hold back once I do”

 

 


Here's an update for you guys! :D 

OMO 100 subbies already omg that's sooo great imma cry T.T Thank you so much for giving love and supporting this story! *throws confetti everywhere* 

I hope you loved this chappie that is full of y and cute and djhgskdghskdfjifhk JONGINNNNNN. 

Enjoy! :D