Lust

Tied To A Child

 

 

 

 

“Don’t let any other man hug you again. Or I’ll have to mark you much earlier”

 

I froze at the sound of his voice, almost out of this world beautiful with a soft velvet sound and an enchanting alto that vibrated deeply through my core. His eyes were not helping at all in the matter, boring deeply into mine with such an intensity that I had to look away and squirm. I was definitely not in my comfort zone, and he knew that all too well. The additional fact that he could practically hear my heart beats and my most inner thoughts still freaked me, and right now I was positive that his smirk was about how hot I think he looked at this particular moment. Urgh.

 

I pushed him away when he let me down, turning only to see Kyungsoo staring at us with wide eyes like one of a bambis. I swear, if I hadn’t known about his age – I still can’t get over the fact that he’s older than me- I would have thought he was still a middle schooler. With that adorable wide-eyed look and those cute squishy cheeks, I would have dressed him up cutely and would’ve made him call me noona.

Too bad the maknaes of the group were giant men.

 

“U-Uh, Kai. Kris is looking for you,” he stammered through his words with cheeks glowing a bright pink. The extent of his blush practically made him resemble a baby watching . Trust me, it was that bad.

 

The said boy groaned before throwing his head back in annoyance “What does he want this time?”

“A word about your imprint, he said”

 

Kai sighed “Arraso” then quickly ruffled my hair before going in, my heart freezing in place when I felt his footsteps echo away. I still had to get used to the imprint factor, and how it affected a greater impact of Jongin’s character more than mine; but still, his spontaneous and touching actions make me feel secure and protected, not to forget, loved.

It has been a while since I’ve felt that.

 

I tried my best not to clash my orbs with Kyungsoo’s, as I was drowning in much greater embarrassment than this boy, and entered the kitchen with my head bowed. I was taken aback by the attack of Krystal’s arms around my waist. One other thing that I’d have to get used to; the simple but yet loving touches of the girls. One must find it very gay-like to hug and caress other girl’s hair, and it had freaked me out somewhat at my first arrival, but I quickly got used to the way things worked around here, and somewhat grew fond of their sweet gestures.

 

“Damn girl, I saw what you did back there” She winked childishly while I swatted her away with my arm, my cooled-off cheeks resuming into their constant burning fire. I swear if it continued like that, the blush would become permanent.

“It’s n-not my fault, he got all possessive and stuff” I tried to shrug it off, but no matter how much I hid the fact that I was affected by Jongin’s sweet actions, it just came off upon looking at Krystal’s face.

 

“It’s okay Sarangie~” her chin fit snuggly in the curve between my shoulder and my neck as I poured myself a glass of water. “You’ll get used to it. It’s just the beginning after all”

 

My grip on the water jug tightened until my knuckles turned white “Urgh, please spare me the details” I rolled my eyes.

“I don’t need to, you’ll be experiencing all of them details later on” Krystal burst out laughing at my shocked and traumatized face. “Don’t look so scared. It’s fineee”

“But that’s exactly why I’m worrying” Her white and black ears twitched cutely as she frowned.

“Wae?” She asked. “You’re scared of the unknown?”

“No, I’m scared of…hurting him”

 

The beautiful brunette scrutinized my face “What do you mean by that?”

“I’m scared…of making him wait too long” I bit my lip in nervousness. “What if he finds someone else in the meantime?”

She scoffed back “Something you might know about us wolves. When we imprint, we imprint hard and passionately, so erase those stupid thoughts about Kai cheating on you. It will never happen. Wolves are not the type to bond with huge amounts of mates, trust me”

A small slither of hope filtered its way through my veins, and I released a breath that I didn’t know I’d been holding. Krystal just sent me a pointed look in return as a flimsy smile broke through her rock-hard expression.

“That’s just the first sign of the mate accepting the bond, you know?”

I froze “W-What?”

“Jealousy, uneasiness”

“I’m not jealous”

“You trying to deny the fact that you’re not proves the contrary”

“But I’m not I’m just un-“

“Uneasy? Yep, that’s what I said” Krystal took a bite of her bread while ignoring the scowl that was directed towards her.

 

“What are you two talking about?” While we had been bickering over the subject, Suho had slipped inside the room without our notice, and now wrapped an arm around Krystal’s waist like it had always belonged there.

They looked so cute I wanted to barf.

Literally.

“Our little Sarangie here is feeling jealous and possessive about her Kai” Krystal turned and they shared a small look between themselves while I excused myself. The in the air was just too much for me to handle, and with rapid footsteps, I retreated towards my room in order to clear and arrange my thoughts. If Kai could hear them right now, he would probably-

 

Would probably what?”

 

“Oh my god!” I screeched, turning around to collide into a hard chest, a familiar one’s.

Kai.

Looking up, I caught sight of his hazel orbs that shone with a gentleness caressing the maroon swirls, and lowered my head bashfully. Damn, had he heard what had been going on downstairs? I hope not. Then, remembering that he could probably read everything going through my head at this moment, tried in vain to block and wash my thoughts away, like water spilling over a blank page and erasing it without any traces.

 

“What’s up, K-Kai?” I stammered.

He only raised a brow, and I was thankful for him not to point out the nervous wreck I had transformed into. “Kai?” his brow furrowed, hand reaching out to tap my nose slightly as I jumped back, eyes wide. “It’s Jongin for you”

 

“Arraso, J-Jongin” I gulped the saliva that was making its way up my throat.

“Would probably what, Sarang?” as he said that, he took a step closer and I backed away, my back hitting his bedroom door while a small gasp exited my mouth. Why was he acting so scary all of a sudden?

 

“N-Nothing” I flinched at the closeness. Having someone as handsome as him look at me with his eyes stripping my every fiber so that I felt through his gaze was too much. It was too intense, too early, and I started panicking like hell froze the world over.

Noticing my discomfort, the boy only leant down towards me so that our faces were only an inch apart, his arms blocking any form of escape as they pinned down on either side of my body. I felt like a mouse trapped in a cage where it was about to receive its execution. Oh god, my heart started beating at a fast, almost hummingbird-like rate, my pulse practically throbbing through my entire body in fear.

 

“Tell me. Sarang” I had no idea how he did it, but his voice dropped down a notch, all husky and seductive, like a purr of a great tiger ready to pounce on its prey.

I gathered my courage and spoke. I hate how he could read easily through me like crystal water “It’s my thoughts! Leave me alone!”

For a moment, a surprised look flashed across his face while his ears twitched in irritation, probably. He leaned closer still, our noses touching now.

Inhale, exhale, inhale, and exhale. Oh my god. I was about to faint, I swear I was if he got any closer. I couldn’t handle it, his breath rolling into my face, all minty but dark at the same time, his body heat pressing into mine almost as if they were merging into one. For a moment, I thought that we breathed the same air.

“You’re my mate. I’ll know sooner or later about what’s tormenting you” His eyes, although were already y and droopy to begin with, got all the more hoody-like, not to forget that mine practically contrasted his, all bulging out of their sockets. “So?”

I gulped hard “If I was really your mate, you would respect me and not treat me like some kind of lab rat you can scare away” I answered boldly. Quite a stupid action, I might say, for a flash of red sparked in his orbs before they turned bloody red. Not the tone I was usually accustomed to seeing, but another type of red that looked like fire was blazing from his eyes.

He growled.

Not the usual playful growl, a weird one, one that raked with irritation, rawness.

Fear engulfed my entire being as I tried not flinching under his gaze. What was going on?

 

A pair of arms suddenly pulled him back from me, I gasped in shock. “Wh-What’s happening, why are is eyes-“

“He’s in lust, Sarang” Lay, the wolf that seemed all too gentle, humble and kind for his own good, had probably the most serious face I had ever been victim of, and my heart could’ve stopped at the revelation. Lust? Jongin was in lust? But-

Oh.


“W-Wae?” I stammered my way through the question. Although it seemed quite obvious why, I hadn’t done anything in a physical manner to evoke the beast lying inside of him, and that’s what got me all the more intrigued. When a soft hand lay upon my shoulder, I turned to see Lay’s mate, Lin, smiling down softly at me with a tender gaze.

“It’s okay, Sarang. It happens when the imprinted wolf’s desire is stronger than his reason”

“Bwoh? But I didn’t do anything! I swear!”

She chuckled softly “It isn’t your fault, not at all. And it’s nothing to do with provocation. It’s just the way werewolves are. They love us for who we are, so no matter what we do, we’re irresistible to them and their desire is always fired up until they mate with us” patting my back in an attempt to comfort me, her eyes pinioned mine down with a knowing look “and knowing Jongin, he can’t control himself, especially since that kid usually is the smallest brat ever to exist”

 

I sighed in exasperation “Isn’t there anything I can do?”

“No, don’t” she replied quickly, a panicked tone present “you’ll aggravate him more. Just give him some time, and he’ll come to his senses, you’ll see”

Upon hearing what I possible did, I felt all the more guilty, the weight pressing deeply inot my heart.

I’m sorry, Jongin.

 

 


 

 

Kai watched the sun set with a grim expression embedded on his features. The beautiful rays of sunlight cast an afterglow onto the roads, making them glint with a magical light that bathed the neighborhood with this missing fantasy. But he couldn’t care less about the beauty of this natural phenomenon. Right now, his mind was stuck to the event that had caused a rage of hormone and lust to take over his being. He groaned loudly and let his head fall into his hands, how stupid could he have been to let himself go to that extent? He had been feeling the flames of lust at his bottom stomach from the moment he had pinioned her against the wall, but he thought that he was stronger, more capable of handling himself, more self-controlled…

He could’ve hurt her. That was the worst thought ever that crossed his brain as soon as he regained back his senses. Stupid, he screamed at his inner thoughts, stupid, useless, uncontrollable fool. What if he had morphed at this particular moment? He would not be able to live with himself if he ever killed her, much less scar that beautiful face of an angel, no, he wouldn’t think about it. Think positive Jongin. No matter how many times he repeated it over and over again in his head, that small mistake, that small action that was all the cause of his downfall, he was not ready to forgive himself, and doubted that Sarang would forgive him that easily too. She was scared; he heard her heartbeats going like crazy in the room above, like a horse racing through the end of a race. Her thoughts were cut off, rapid, panicked, and never had he felt this sudden urge to just rush up and hug her in his arms again, murmuring that everything would be alright and that she was safe.

But was she?

He had no other choice but to trust himself, but did he really? Could he?

 

“Jongin?”

Her voice floated through his mind like an angel’s calling, but he stayed immobile, his gaze memorizing the wood pattern by heart. Ignoring her approaching footsteps, he tried not to smell the enticing scent that rolled off her body in waves, although this was practically a sin to do so.

 

“Jongin?”

No Jongin. Do not respond, ignore her, or you’ll do some more damage. You don’t want that do you?

 

“Jongin please” when her hand got in contact with his shoulder, he spun around with a swift movement and grasped her elbow when a squeaked fell out of , bringing her down onto his lap and caging her in his embrace so that she had no escape route, before burying his face into the depths of her neck. He heard her heartbeat loud and clear, drumming so loudly against her ribcage, not to forget her stiff posture and her reddened cheeks that he longed to caress with his own fingers.

 

“I’m sorry, I’m so so sorry Sarang” he apologized, his breath hitting her nape when she shivered. He tightened his hold when he thought that she was about to make a run for it, his nose prodding her skin “I lost control. I know I should’ve been careful but I just

, I’m sorry, I just- “

“Jongin” she called out to his name, lullaby rolling off her lips when a second later, he felt the hot sizzles along his skin for her fingers touched his chin to tilt it up, their orbs clashing; dark chocolate with soft maroon. There was no anger, no annoyance, not even the slightest bit of fear. Well, his inner wolf was disappointed at that, kept yapping and growling through his stomach. They were so wide, so open with a sincerity to pardon him and his faults. Why did he receive such a angel?

 

“Why are you apologizing?” She whispered.
“I should’ve held it in, I know” unwillingly, his eyes slipped away.

“Look at me, Jongin. Look at me” he did, and she cocked her head slightly “Do I look hurt to you? Do I look like I’ve been scarred anywhere?”

“You would’ve been’ it left him in a breath.

“I would’ve. But I didn’t. “ She sighed, “Jongin, it’s all part of being a wolf. What’s good is that you’re feeling bad about it and learning from your mistakes”
“Still.. If I had morphed right in front of you-“

“But you didn’t. I’m fine, arraso? Stop worrying so much”

Wordlessly, his nose got back to smelling the sweet scent of her neck, poking it here and there while soft giggles emitted from the girl’s mouth. He smiled into the curve of her neck, and then did the most surprising thing.

He pressed a soft kiss at her pulse point, mouth lingering a bit longer than necessary while the girl in his lap stiffened considerably, the confident and cool Sarang being replaced by the cutie pie that was too shy for words. Since no protest was being made, he continued pressing kisses, more and more of them and traveling across her skin, up to her jaw and peppering small butterfly kisses over there while the girl gasped, her sounds doing nothing to stop the excited wolf underneath her. His arms tightened when she tried to pull away, lips on her jaw now, nibbling softly. 

“W-What are you doing?!” she squeaked, squirming in his lap.

Instead of replying her, he let a hand graze the side of her waist, and almost chuckled at the sigh that went through her parted lips. Well, well well, she wasn’t that immune to his touches after all.

He nuzzled her cheek softly “Since when were you so wise?”

“Wise? I was trying to cheer up a sulky kid” Sarang teased, causing the wolf to arch a brow. “Oh really? A sulky kid you say?” His voice got all y as he leaned closer to her face, eyes twinkling hazel this time.

“Well yeah, that’s such a good definition for you” trying to ignore her flaming cheeks, she looked back at him confidently although it just seemed ridiculous seeing as the red face totally gave her away.

Jongin chuckled and kissed the corner of her lips then “soon, my angel”

 

 


AHHHH CUTIE PIE JONGIN IS KILLING ME OMGGGGG :D <3 *.* 

i hope you liked this chappie! i loved writing it especially the fluffy parts ;) hehehe....

Subscribe and comment! <3

 

OMGGG ANDDDDD CHECK OUT THIS BEAUTIFUL TRAILER MADE BY PRESTIGE FILMS 3.0 •• ft. Do Kyungsoo [BUSY;FINISHING OFF REQUESTS]  THEY ARE THE BEST SERIOUSLY I REALLY LOVE THE TRAILER THEY MADE FOR THIS AFF GO CHECK IT OUT HEREEE! :D 

 

 

Tied To A Child || AFF Trailer (CLICK)