Wolf Mates

Tied To A Child

 


‘YAH! ARE YOU CRAZY?!”

Air left my lungs at the realization that I’ve heard this deep, rough alto tone before, sending spasm of electricity running down my legs from my waist, where his arms lay a bit too comfortably for my liking. I turned and gulped when coming face to face with a panicked-stricken Kai his chest heaving up and down rapidly and his hair adorably mussed like he had just gotten out of bed.

 

“Jongin..” I murmured, still shocked by his sudden presence. He sighed and gazed at me with an unreadable expression that made me want to shiver either in fear or excitement.

 

“W-What are you doing here?” I stuttered, knowing that I probably resembled an idiot with my eyes practically popping out of their sockets.

 

“What were you trying to do?” His voice, unlike his expression, was hard and as rough as steel that I winced unconsciously by the venom present in his words.

 

“I-nothing” Then it struck me that my actions may have brought him to think of something else, and I panicked “N-NO! I wasn’t trying to kill myself! You got it all wrong!”

 

He kept eyeing me, eyes hard and dark and hands tucked in his jeans.

 

A blush rose to my face as I continued my incessant babbling “-I’m not suicidal. Point is, I was just trying to feel the breeze” I finished lamely.

 

Man Sarang, get a grip. You sound like a pathetic fool.

I dismissed it from my thoughts, instead focusing on how Kai’s expressions seemed to stay that cal and composed mask that didn’t give anything away. He was always like this in serious situations, and could sometimes be found even scowling. His face did nothing to calm my jumpy nerves for he seemed pissed and angry but irritated at the same time. Gah, I don’t know anymore, it’s been such a long time since I haven’t seen Kai express himself and even the most negative of feelings was welcome to me, I had to smile softly under my nose so that he wouldn’t see.

 

He grunted, but then I watched in dismay as he turned back into the cold guy I’ve come to know during those weeks of not non-communication, and before I knew it, he had to his heel and was walking away from me like nothing had ever happened. I knew deep down why he had pulled me down. There was no way he didn’t know that it was me, for god’s sake he was a wolf he was supposed to have all those heightened senses and , so it wasn’t an excuse. Plus, I felt his desire and lust for me soft and wavering in his aura, like it was battling with the dark and brooding aura he had settled across himself like a blanket. But underneath all that, he just wanted me back as much as I did and knowing Kai, he wasn’t one to be doing the first move. So it was all up to me.

 

“Jongin!” I called, jogging past and turning to face him. “Jongin”

He raised a brow; still not a sound left his lips.

 

All the pain I’ve felt build up in my feelings from the day we stopped talking to each other was brought back, and the tears that have been held captive were now bursting down into waves of sadness down my cheeks, an unending river of sorrow that couldn’t be stopped. My heart pinched and uncoiled with everything I’ve kept inside throughout all this time, and the sight of his face seemed all too heavenly for it to be real, I had to clench my fingers and feel the nails digging into my skin to realize that this was real; Kai was standing in front of me and actually listening instead of running away.

 

“Listen Jongin-“ I started, but he cut me off as soon as I opened my mouth.

“Look Sarang, I understand if you don’t love me. I get it, love can’t be forced”

I frowned “Wait, what?”


“- You don’t have to feel guilty about the whole thing, because I’m partly at fault too” he laughed, but it was shrill and cold “I mean, maybe I’m not enough for you, or I’m just not your type, that’s probably it-“

“-No Jongin you don’t get it-“

 

“-But you don’t have to force yourself. Life your life just like you wanted to and I’m never going to bother you again-“

 

“JONGIN!” I screamed so loudly I probably woke up everyone in town. But I couldn’t really care less right now. I needed, I wanted him to understand. What was he even blabbering on about? I wanted to slap him on his head and bring back some sense into him. God knows what kind of thoughts had passed through his head all those days he had been MIA. He shut his mouth and gaped at me like I had grown five heads.

 

I know I probably looked like a crazy, disturbed woman right now, but when faced with this situation, he couldn’t really be the one to talk. If screaming my head off the only way to catch his attention then so be it.

With rapid footsteps, I walked up to him and didn’t hesitate to frame his face with my hands, my thumbs brushing over his cheekbones as I did so and feeling the unhuman-like heat traveling all the way to my body down to my toes and tingling them with a good kind of warmth. He tried jumping back in shock but I restrained him from doing so with one of my glares.

 

“Jongin, I love you” I breathed as my nose touched his, and without any hesitation, I molded my lips with his. The fireworks that burst behind my eyelids couldn’t be called fireworks but more like an atomic bomb that had been ticking inside my brain. All colors of the rainbow sparked through as I felt a dizzy rush of sensations filling me and tingling my skin like magic was filled in the air. The warmth of his mouth on mine wasn’t doing anything to help, for he tasted like the sweetest chocolate I had ever tasted along with the scent of cherries and a dark, masculine flavor that made me pining for more of him and his lips. His scent seemed to wrap around me, and the silver cord that was broken- I saw it behind my closed eyes- the strings started slowly attaching themselves as they jumped about with glee and excitement. I felt the soft, bubbly feeling fill up my stomach while butterflies trooped around my abdomen up to my chest, and an abnormal want to laugh out loud and spin around took me by surprise.

I was that happy.

 

It was moment before his arms wrapped firmly around my waist, and I felt his lips hovering over mine in the sweetest of caresses, lip brushing against each other before he fully took me in, our mouths fitting each other like a key to a lock, and the explosions kept coming and cartwheeling through my mind.

My hands left his cheek and went to secure themselves around his neck so that I could feel the softness of his hair against my fingers.

It has been way too long since we’ve shared that much contact.

 

A shriek burst from my lips when Kai’s arms suddenly cupped my thighs and lifted me off the ground, and automatically I wrapped my legs around his torso, blinking at my wolf that now sported a -eating grin that threatened to split his face in two. Even through all of this and my will to do the first move, I still felt the blush as prominent as ever adorning my face and creating two spots onto my cheeks.

 

He dived in once again to kiss me fully on the lips, and I mewled when his teeth nibbled onto my lower lip affectionately.

 

“Oh god” He said when he parted, breathlessly staring into my eyes as his own chocolate brown orbs twinkled in delight “Oh god, Sarang” and pressed his face into my neck, probably still not believing what had just happened.

 

I shrugged at the feeling of his breath hitting my skin and sending desired sizzles up and down my body, and shamelessly caressed his hair and breathed into his ear “I-I…I accept your imprint”

 

I felt him take a breath, and before I knew it, he was kissing everywhere he could find; my face, my forehead, the apple of my cheeks, my jaw, my lips…a soft feeling of love burst within me like a fire that was at my inner core all along, but it felt right, it felt real.

 

“Oh my god” He whispered, nibbling onto my jaw. His lip left a scorching mark on the flesh he was busy kissing “I love you, angel”

He rubbed his nose against mine affectionately, the grin dissolving into a soft and tender smile while his eyes find mine in the midst of it all. He seems content, the sad and angry expressions that had taken hold of him no more present.

 

I don’t know for how long we were standing there, but then nothing seemed to be important when it came to Jongin. But when I realized the position in which he stood, flames of red burst through my face, causing it to emit a soft pink tint.

“U-Um, Jongin, you can put me down now” I mumbled, since I was sure that his enhanced hearing skills would hear me anyway.

Instead of doing as I said to, his hands cupped my and squeezed. “YAH!” I cried while flushing red once again, grabbing at his arms. “Do you want to die?!”


He laughed, “Yah, you’re mine now why do you look so surprised?”

“S-Still! I have my own private rights!”

He left a peck on my nose, grinning when my eyelids fluttered furiously “There is a no private right rule with me”

“Oh bull” I tried glaring, only to fail horribly when he kissed me chastely on the lips before letting me down onto my feet. He didn’t even give me time to get away when his arms were around me again while his jaw placed itself onto my head, hugging me close.


“I’m so damn happy” He murmured.

I grimaced “I know you are, but you’re crushing me”

“I don’t care, you’re mine now”

 

 

 


 

 

I thought that Kai would’ve helped me to move on from J-Hope.

But now that I thought about it, being Kai’s mate wasn’t all that bad. Officially, when everyone had gathered around us saying that we stunk of bonding and imprints, Kai had declared it with red cheeks, and since then our relationship was the most amazing thing I had ever experienced.

  For instance, we had always been sharing a bed the day I had moved on, and I was used to waking up with Kai practically spooning me while our feet were tangled up in each other’s as we basked into each other’s warmth. But with Kai as my mate, things were slightly different.

Okay scratch that, things were different.

 

Instead of waking up normally like everyone would, I would flutter my eyes open upon feeling lips raining soft kisses across my face. I groaned in exasperation and shied away from the boy -who I knew without looking- leaning over me on all fours with a wide grin eating his face. “Mm, leave me alone Jongin”

 

Another peck on my nose caused me to frown at my wolf. It was way too early to start off with the mating thingy, seriously speaking. “Yah”

Instead of listening, he let his body fall smack onto mine and I didn’t fail to notice how well his hardness fit against my curves, or how his grip on my forearms felt protective but dainty, like he was scared I would shatter any second. His nose didn’t hesitate to into the depths of my neck, prodding and poking the skin there while causing a giggle to fall out of my mouth in vain.

 

“It’s too early for that kind of stuff, you stupid puppy” He growled upon hearing the word ‘puppy’ ring in the air, and I ruffled his hair affectionately to calm him down. One disadvantage of having a hormonal wolf was that he would be jumpy at anything that comes out of your mouth, whether good or bad. Especially since he was sensitive to the fact that he was a full-grown adult werewolf instead of a dog.

He had made that clear to me all too many times.


“Its time for school babe, come on” he tugged onto a strand of hair and chuckled lowly when he felt my heart jump to my throat. I was never one to use those sweet, tooth-like pronouns with my boyfriend, but god when Kai said things ‘babe’ and ‘angel’ and such, I couldn’t help but feel my insides melt in a small puddle of Kai-goo.

Gawd, I was far-gone with this boy.

 

He pressed a chaste kiss to my jaw when I tried heaving myself up by the elbows, squinting at the sunlight pouring into the room. I squinted and tried faking the rolling eyes “I’m not feeling too good” I tried coughing.

 

He laughed this time, hugging me tighter against his chest “I would love to keep you there and cuddle all day but its Kris’s hyung’s orders. You don’t want to enrage the alpha, right?”

“ing Kris” I moaned as Kai pushed a strand of hair back around my ear.

“I heard that!” a distant shout echoed through the walls.

“ you!” I screamed back. Kai pulled me up by the arm so violently that I smashed my face against his chest. I scowled at him “What was that for-“

He kissed me passionately and released me too quickly so that I stumbled back and plopped myself onto the bed, still dizzy from his sudden attack. He laughed and chucked my uniform from the wardrobe “Come on, Lazy , get up”

 

 

 


 

I know i didn't want to end this chappie yet but the feeeeelsssss TT____TT Too Much to take OMG ! *3* 

Hope you love this update! <3 More KaiRang Moments too come uhuhh!!! ~