Feeling Different

Tied To A Child

I'm sorry for the lack of updates lately, but I've been busy since school started. My exams will be starting soon and yes, I'm on a half-hiatus from now on. Sorry for making you guys wait, but i'll hope that you'll continue supporting this story with all your heart! <3 :) I hope you guys like this chappie, and HOHOHOHOOOO THINGS ARE GETTING STEAMY~ KAIRANG MOMENTS Fighting! ~

 

The song for this chappie - So Sick- By Ne-Yo. Please listen to it especially when you reach a certain prt *cough*. 


 

 

These days, I had this weird feeling that tingled all over me.

Don’t get me wrong, I wasn’t hallucinating or anything.

I just felt weirdly out of my place.

Like, good weird.

But I sure as hell didn’t know the actual cause of it. I feared it, this strange unusual feeling that made me question myself. Was it perhaps linked to the mating bond thingy? Or is it that I was losing my affections for my wolf?! That would be horrible, I thought to myself as I slipped on a white t-shirt that morning, fumbling with the buttons of my shorts as quickly as possibly when I caught sight of the bathroom door opening with a creak. I let out a small yelp and turned around, cheeks flaming flamingo pink. I prayed to god that Kai wouldn’t notice anything strangely weird with my colored skin tone.

Strangely weird if you ask me, for even by the beats of my heart he would probably be aware already of what exactly was passing through my head.

“Sarang”

I felt chills run down my spine when he talked. My name rolled off his lips like he had laced them together with love and affection, in the purest feeling possible. I loved how he rolled his ‘r’ sound when he said it, in such a unique way that caused goosebumps to rise upon my arms. Even without turning, I felt the hot intensity of his stare scorching through my back. He had been doing that a lot; staring I mean. It was awkward for me, not to mention that I hated it when people looked at me for too long. It was a different kind of look, one that pierced through my own soul and read everything that was happening inside my head. He looked psychic, like he could my every emotion. It was a sixth sense that he had acquired over the weeks to come and it felt good really. For instance, when I was down and had my menstrual cycle, I would not alloy anyone but Jongin and Krystal to get close to me. I would literally bite anyone’s head off if they did. But he was there during my whole mood swings, bearing with my happy outbursts and my horrible tears along with the short temper that could make pots and pans magically fly through the air.

D.O had not been pleased at that.

 

Strong arms laced themselves around my waist so suddenly that I jumped, turning my face just in time to catch Jongin’s lips onto mine, kissing me tenderly like I would break at any moment. My heart jumped to my throat and my pulse was on fire, bursting through my veins and throbbing with an undeniable feeling that I couldn’t make into words. He laid his head between my neck and shoulder, pressing a kiss to my shoulder blade while his lips lingered there for a while. My hand went to grasp his hair, it softly as he whined in affection.

“I’m taking you out today” He declared. I shot him a look of surprise, not quite expecting this. After all, he was a lazy werewolf. Since when did he want to go out and about to explore? Not his style at all.

“Where?” I asked, my suspicions rising by the minute.

“It’s a surprise” His lips tilted into that soft smirk I adored so much, it made me want to melt and squeal at the same time because of the excess of hotness that was oozing off from this boy. Man, I should control my feelings; I mean this was my boyfriend for god’s sake why was I acting like a demented fangirl?

“Am I gonna love it? Or is it another werewolf tick that I’ll have to accept and bear with?”

His nose nuzzled my cheek as he rocked me back and forth this time, and the smile adorning his face sincere and open, just like the little boy he was at heart. “Don’t worry, you’ll love it”

 

“Lovebirds, breakfast is ready!” Chanyeol rapped on our door, cackling like a madman when we broke apart with a jump. His voice boomed from the other room, obviously having heard my pulse jump like I was about to die for a moment. “Shut up Chanyeol!” I cried, covering my face in my hands in embarrassment.

 

“You’re welcome sweetheart” he joked wholeheartedly from the other side of the door. Hearing his big footstep padding away from our room, I turned and pushed Kai away when I saw him closing in on me again, covering his mouth with my hand in the process. God knows what else this naughty pup had in mind.

His wide eyes blinked in confusion, and I almost melted right this moment “Don’t look at me like that. We’re going down. To. Get. Breakfast. Okay?” I made sure to put emphasis on each word that spat out of my mouth, my eyes narrowing into a small glare that didn’t seem to do anything to scare him off. On the contrary, his lips tilted in that sadistic smirk I’ve learned to hate and fear. This expression presented itself on his face only when he had an evil idea in mind, and no way did I wish to know what was going on in that brain of his.

 

“Arraso” The word was muffled, his breath hot against my hand as I retreated it to my side, turning to direct myself to the kitchen when I felt a small tap on my .

Red spread over my cheeks faster than you could’ve said ‘fire!’, and I swiveled on my feet with wide eyes and a hanging jaw. “What are you doing?!”

His face morphed into an innocent angel. Angel my , yeah. “what?”

“Don’t patronize me, stop touching me!”

He raised a well-defined brow, looking amused at my annoyance “I’m your wolf, you’re my property now”

“ you” I retorted, face burning while my feet took me to the kitchen where I at down with a huff. Everyone looked at me like I was a bomb about to explode, but a small scowl of my part made them shut up. Even witty Baekhyun- who usually loved teasing the hell out of me- knew when to shut his mouth (Probably with some nudging from his mate as well). Luhan’s doe eyes found mine atop his bowl of cereal, and flashing me a concerned look, he dropped a hand onto my shoulder while saying, “What’s wrong?”

“Jongin’s being a ” I swore I heard his booming laughter all the way from upstairs. I hadn’t been daydreaming, because a second later Jongin was by my side and taking a seat next to me. Even when I felt his hot breath next to my face, I huffed and pointedly looked at Luhan instead.

Talking about Luhan….

“How’s your newly found mate, Lulu?” Tao stole the words from my mouth, and I casted him a worried glance, as I knew that Luhan would not let this pass. Although Tao probably did need a good beating once in a while the kid was a good one, and was the most loyal and cutest pup I had ever laid my eyes in this big family of werewolves. Even Sehun, the maknae – who by the way hated it when we treated him like one- had acknowledged Tao as the fake maknae, knowing that the kid was full of aegyos and could get away with things that his hyung’s couldn’t. Which was why Kris had most of the time a soft spot for the black-haired martial arts boy.

 

I felt Luhan tense next to me, his spoon denting under his inhuman grip “we’ll see how well you’ll deal with yours, Zitao”

Luhan’s mate had turned out not to be Namjoo –as I was predicting- but tough and rebel Seulmi. Luhan had some work cut out for him, considering the damage that was imprinted on the wolf’s face. A series of shouts, kicks and slaps had surfaced upon hearing about the mystical wolves and our clan. She had cursed the boy to hell and told him that she never wanted to see his face ever again because she didn’t want to hang out with weirdoes, and Luhan definitely fit into this category, she had cursed.

We all winced at that part, not forgetting how Luhan got several stitches onto his forehead.

Pretty hard-on mate to deal with, even I hadn’t been like that.

 

“Tao, shut up” Kris silenced the maknae, who rolled his eyes and flicked his hair at his other hyung that had resumed eating like nothing had happened, ignoring the dent in his spoon.

“Did you try talking to her?” Suho gently asked with that soothing voice of his. The said boy nodded, biting his lip “Numerous times. She wouldn’t listen to me”

“It’s normal for her to react that way. She’s a tough girl, and isn’t easily swayed. You should be amused really, your mate’s entertaining” Haerim pointed out, reaching over to pour herself some juice. Sehun took this as an opportunity to wipe off some butter stuck at the corner of her lips, chuckling as he did so in that deep alto of his.

I took another bite of my toast, entertained by this topic of conversation when Kai found it fit to steal my food, not looking the least bit remorseful about anything.

“Funny, it makes me think of someone in particular” Sehun’s lips tilted into a small smile.

“Not me” Haerim replied hastily when everyone turned to look at her.

“Haerim noona kicked back then” Chen added with a mouthful of omelette.

“Remember how she used to beat Sehun up whe he was at a 1m radius from her? Invading her personal space, she said” Xiumin sniggered.

Suho looked back at Luhan with an understanding nod “See? You’re not the only one, so don’t give up hope yet’

The latter nodded, resuming his breakfast silently.

I should probably go and have a talk with Seulmi later on.

 

 


 

 

“Climb on”

“The suspense is killing me” I mocked him as I swung my leg over the motorbike behind him, gently placing my hands around his waist, not really sure if I should be touching him there or not. Granted, he was my boyfriend but who knows when he might snap?

Kai chuckled and reached over to pull my hands more tightly around his torso, momentarily lacing our fingers together while I rested my cheek against warmth of his back. I loved how big and broad his shoulders were, I felt safe and secure with him, like nothing could touch me as long as he was by my side.

“You’ll love it, well I hope so” the uncertainty present in his voice made me want to squish him to death. I could not resist cute little boy Jonginnie.

“Please tell me it’s not going to be something so cheesy I’d want to barf” I snickered behind his back while I felt the boy rolling his eyes in aggravation. Squeezing my hand in his grip for a second, he let go and revved up the motorbike, professionally adjusting his hold while a squeak left my mouth as I held onto him for dear life, having an extreme abhorrence for all those weird vehicles that I had once fallen from so many times that I haven’t counted. This boy will be the death of me, literally.

 

The wind trickled through my hair, whipping at my face and blasting the fresh, cool air onto my cheeks as they glowed pink from the cold. An unknown smile tilted my lips upwards while my eyes crinkled in delight; it feels good to be here with Jongin, like the world is buzzing past us without any interruption whatsoever. I felt free somehow, momentarily forgetting about my problems at school and everything that revolved around J-Hope. If only I could feel like this all the time, it would be a miracle that I would somehow want granted. Never had I felt this kind of light, like I could bounce around and laugh so that no one will stop me. The bullying and the name-calling would stop, and no one would bother me anymore. There will be no more pain, inflicted emotionally and physically; those girls could go screw themselves. Here, with jongin’s warmth, I felt like nothing could attain me, and I was right.

As long as I was by his side, nothing could hurt me.

We arrived at a rundown place. The neighborhood was deserted and quite off the social market. I had never been here before, or I’d probably have remembered. It gave off a peaceful air in it’s utmost stillness. The small pebbles on the pavement and the pastel houses with paint threatening to peel off it’s walls seemed calm and almost eerie, but with the flowers bursting in their front yards, and I mean all of them, they seemed to turn the place into a much livelier and merry setting. Grinning, my wolf took my hand, laced our fingers together before bringing me over to a small building that seemed to be made of red granite, the stony walls hot and scorching to the eye and rough to the touch. He led me up a broken staircase into a small room just at the top. The door was half-broken and was made of old wood, one that might break down if you kicked it hard enough with your foot. But nevertheless, he used a key to fit into its worn out lock and it opened with ease after some pushing and shoving.

 

At first, it was all black so I couldn’t really see anything that was in it, but once Jongin had closed the door and had switched on the lights, I gasped.

It was a studio.

A dance studio.

It was beautiful.

 

Mirrors were stuck onto one wall, from the ceiling to the floor while on the other side were steel bars where dancers probably did their warm-ups and stretches. The floor was made of wood, smooth but creaking under every step I took. I watched the room with awed, wide eyes and placed a finger onto the mirror, feeling the dust accumulating under my finger and removing it to see a patch on my skin. I chuckled lightheartedly and turned to my right, seeing for the first time a huge radio along with two speakers lying in the corner, practically ancient with age.

My throat was tight “W-why the dance studio?” I tried keeping my self-restraint but my voice came out more like a squeak than a decent question. The boy behind me walked up to me and laced his arms around my shoulders, his head finding its rightful place between my neck and shoulder.
“I love dancing, and I wanted to share that with you” He answered, his eyes boring into mine through the mirror. That look, I know it, I’ve seen it multiple times, but today it felt stronger, it looked stronger and more intense, more deep. He was staring at me like I was the most fascinating thing on earth, and I couldn’t help but blush at the intensity of his gaze. It made me squirm under his hold.

Reaching over to the radio, he plugged in his phone and chose a song which vibrated throughout the studio as it blasted through the speakers.

“Come, I’ll show you” He took my hand without further ado, and ignoring my failed attempts to protest against him, wrapped an arm around my waist so that I crashed into him, palms spread out over his chest while he gazed down at me with a seduction that I couldn’t fanthom into words. It was just burning my whole body, I literally felt the jolts onto my spine bringing me into another world altogether. My breathing halted at the minimum amount of space between our faces, his lips millimeters from mine and his nose gently prodding onto my cheek.

His breath caused goosebumps to raise up and down my arms, one of his own looped around my waist, bringing me even closer so that no space separated our bodies- the blush on my face couldn’t be more permanent, I felt like I was on fire- while the other reached up to clasp my hand, guiding the other to drop on his shoulder.

 

He sent me a small smile of adoration when I looked at him with an unsure gaze. “It’s alright, why are you so stressed?”

“Cause I’ll probably make a fool out of myself and you will probably laugh your off” I replied sullenly, my gaze dropping to the floor.

“Yeah I’ll probably be laughing my off” My head whipped up in annoyance, irritation burning through my eyes when he just shrugged, nuzzling my cheek to calm me down “But I still want to experience that with you. We’ve never had a first date, so let this be our first”

 

Slowly, but surely, he led me into the steps of the dance while rocking his hips back and forth like a professional. If I hadn’t been so flustered by his actions, I would’ve drooled at how much hip work he was doing, they practically had a life of their own. His smirk wasn’t helping either, when he bit his lips as he gazed deeply into my eyes, his tongue sneaking out to his lower lip. I whined under my breath as I missed a step, but he quickly pulled me even closer if that was possible, his hand grasping my waist to move right and left, back and forth.

When I caught his gaze, he sent me an unpenetrable look, his brown orbs filled with an undeniable desire that swirled into his hazel brown specks of color present in his eyes. The was growing second by second, and when the song finished, he still hadn’t let go of me, staring into my eyes for some time as I reciprocated his movement.

I would’ve drowned myself in his y look but soon got interrupted when his lips slowly found mine in a casual dance of tongues. I moaned as he slithered his tongue in, pressing and prodding onto mine like cats playing together, rolling around affectionately. My hands found their way up into his hair, cradling his skull and tugging harshly onto his thick black strands while his wrapped around my waist firmly, backing me up to the mirror, it’s cool texture causing me to yelp into his mouth, soon dissipating into a moan when he took this as an advantage to let his hand travel over my , squeezing it gently.

I noticed how he grunted and growled when I tugged on the strands at the base of his neck, and wanting to try something different, distracted him into small inexperienced kisses of mine while caressing the back of his neck, fingers creating patterns onto the back of his ear shell. The boy let his head fall back with a groan, gasping when I nibbled softly onto his jawline while fondling my affectionately. I moaned breathlessly, my lips finding his ear when I tiptoed up and biting down on it affectionately.

 

Jongin snarled. I smirked, bingo. I found his sweet spot.

 

 

“S-Sarang” He let out the iest of huffs before suddenly lifting me up, hands still placed onto my bum and pressing me harshly against the mirror as he attacked my lips feverishly like a parched man, his tongue dipping it and out while caressing every nook and cranny. I gasped but he stole that breath away, plump lips leaving a hot trail of kisses down my neck and slowly descending towards an area I wasn’t sure I wanted to be explore yet. But before I could stop him, he marked the skin just onto my collarbone, teeth biting and tongue slowly the life out of me. I cried in pleasure and pressed his head even closer, caressing his hair and gasping into his ear about not stopping because this was heaven to me. That small encouragement led him into slowly ing my white polo until he spotted my white bra. His eyes darkened, soft maroon turning into dark chocolate before he his mouth and dived in to taste the skin next to my , just barely.

 

I mewled at the contact, but knew that I had to stop him before it was too late. I stiffened when his lips traveled over my right that was still covered by my bra, and attempted to pull his head away, cheeks pink “J-Jongin, pl-please d-don’t-“

He kissed me again, growling to shut me up as I squirmed and pulled my face away when I felt his hands slowly traveling up my thighs and under my shorts. “Y-Yah Jongin! I-“

He kissed me again, ravishing in the sinful sounds I didn’t even know I could make before pulling away abruptly, breathing heavily as he scanned my disheveled appearance.

Then turning away, he threw me his jacket and squeezed his eyes shut, looking everywhere but at me.

I swore to see a soft glow of pink onto his cheeks.


CHECK OUT MY BRAND NEW FANFIC HERE :) ---> I DID IT FOR YOU (CLICK!)