When we are

Dearly Duty
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Yesterday, Soo Hyeon called me before I did:

"Seung Hee" she asked hesitantly.

"Yes?" No easy to find the words sometimes.

"Seung Hee, I wonder if you want to help me tomorrow, I will be in my mother’s house. My father will be there too. He wants to help me to empty the house because we want to move forward. However, I really want to do that by myself. My father doesn’t understand why I don’t want to employ our men to do it. But you know…"

"It is your personal things, you want to do it by yourself?" I guessed.

"Yes, you understand. Do you want to help me?"

I hardly believed she needed my presence when she previously said she didn’t help of her father’s men.

"Hmm… Yes, I will come."

"Okay, I will wait for you so…"

I heard the melody of happiness. - If Cha Jin Soo were there, he would absolutely not be agree.

 

"Please, let me carry this box! "I say to the Director.

"Oh! Thank you Doctor Han" he replies touching his back, "but be careful!"

"Yes, it is all right!" I smile and carry this heavy pack on the car.

So maybe you can have a break Director, it is nice to help your daughter" I say.

"I think I wanted to know better where Eun Hee lived for years." Tears fill his eyes when he looks at the sky, delightful. "Thanks to you, Han Seung Hee."

I greet him silently and go inside, letting him with his happy thoughts and maybe his memory of the woman he loved.

I enter in the kitchen where Soo Hyeon takes off the photos on the wall, without ceasing eyeing them, and I wonder if she really wants it. She wears a sportswear and it looks good on her. She has put a headband and her hair is picked up in a bun. Her neck is put in highlight and some strands fall on. She probably is hot because the blood has raised her face. I am really happy to see Soo Hyeon and if I could only satisfy myself with this look, maybe it would be great, but…

She notices my presence because she has turned the head. Her smile kills me. I enter definitely in the kitchen to bring another package.

"Seung Hee," she says, softly.

"Yes?" I answer, stopping my action.

"Thanks to be there with me."

My heart straightens because I know what that sentence could mean. Is it a rejection?

"I woul

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter