What you mean

Dearly Duty
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

In spite of everything, I want to believe something conform to my expectations might happen between us. I have faith on that feeling. We haven't come out yet together. We have spent many times on bed because of me, stealing kisses and sweet moments. So, I can't believe my expectations are wrong.

I turn the head on the other side, laid on my pillow. I am exhausting. The first rays of sun pierce by the curtains. My alarm clock has already rung twice. If only what I really hope for could ring now instead of that strident alarm.

I the side and lift my legs towards my belly. I clutch my legs with my hands and stay some times in this protective and cheering attitude. The sheets don't cover me entirely. I roll into even though. They are soft but sharp in the same time due to the memory of the silk’s softness on Soo Hyeon’s body. She regularly came in my house, in my bed, and I have been used to search for her under the silk.

***

She was seducing me that day. We went home as we did when we were in need of the other one. She hadn't stopped asking me if I wanted to live with her. She couldn't keep it. She was teasing but that day, I was too much exhausted. She laid hers hands on my lower back. I wanted to avoid her hug but she managed to corn me, grab my hip and I finally met her eyes. She got closer. Soo Hyeon was such glue that time! I didn't have the time to go to the kitchen in order to propose her some drinks. By the way, it was luck she let me hang my purse and my coat on the rack. We had just reached home! She didn't want to wait.

Soo Hyeon was something! She wasn't so straightforward before. Apparently, she was as audacious as I was introvert. I wondered if she wasn't someone else but not the gentle Soo Hyeon I met months ago in front of Kim Eun Hee's house, that sunny day!

She kept murmuring towards my ear: "Do you want to live with me?" again and again.

That day, she killed me. I didn't know how to describe that feeling. I was hurt, by these men with his knife, their fists, and by the heartless words of my spy-work partner who concluded that I was a trash. I was sore all over. However, she continued asking and I tried to answer the best I could. Even if I couldn't accept yet to pronounce the words people might pronounce in that situation, I can't deny my heart was with hers. It had been months that I had chosen Soo Hyeon.

Then, we stayed silent, looking at each other. We were lying on the bed, the sheets in a mess. Slowly, I took my mind back and her crazy mind disappeared for a cute one.

"Do you love me?" she asked.

She smiled and her eyes searched for mine. I smiled back:

"Questions again!" I grumbled.

"But you haven't answered to the half yet," she sulked.

"Is it really necessary?" I asked her. Woul

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter