[jikook] - tease

Bangtan Oneshot / Drabble Fics Collection

Title: tease

Pairing: jimin / jungkook

Length: oneshot

Genre: fluff

Rating: PG

Summary: flirting is not golden maknae’s style

Notes: a request from jessie14: please write a jikook one shot :D


Jimin sighed heavily. He didn’t know how many times he flirt with the maknae but the younger just simply ignore his flirty ‘Jungkook is my favorite member!’. Jimin thought Jungkook should had gave up and at least said ‘Jiminnie hyung is my favorite too!’ but he never did that. Jimin wondered what he had done wrong.

“My favorite member is Jungkookie!” Jimin puckered his lips and shoved a kissy face to Jungkook but once again, the younger just pushed him away with a disgusted look.

“Ew hyung, I don’t like you!” Jungkook rolled his eyes in annoyance.

“Meanie Kookie!” Jimin pouted and whined childishly, making Jungkook just wanted to punch him in the face, “What should I do to make you like me?!” he flailed his arms while whining, the other members just shook their head in disbelief of Jimin’s action.

Jungkook smirked and Jimin’s cheeks just blushed like that. Sure he likes me that much

“Hmm… I want to see your effort hyung.” he grinned. “And for your information, flirting is not my style.”

 

Flirting is not my style. Jimin tried to understand what was Jungkook meant but he just didn’t get it. What did Jungkook want, actually?

“Ah this rascal!” Jimin cried out in desperation as he didn’t understand what did the maknae wanted. “Does he want me to ?!”

Jimin blinked in surprised and a silly stupid grin formed on his face. “Right, tease! Tease is the right word!” he laughed lightly and his eyes turned into a lovely crescents. “Just wait Kookie, I’ll make you mine!”

 

“Jungkookie~” Jimin backhugged the maknae from behind and buried his face into his back, a cheap detergent could be smelled from his shirt but he didn’t mind though. Jimin smirked triumphantly as he felt Jungkook’s body froze the moment he hugged him from behind.

“W-What are you d-doing, hyung?!” Jungkook gulped his own saliva in nervousness as Jimin just hugged him tighter. He felt weird. His cheeks were flushed a bright red. He felt something weird inside his stomach. “L-Let me go, hyung!”

“I won’t let go~” Jimin still teased with those skin-ships and shook his head mischievously against Jungkook’s back. He even held Jungkook’s hand now because he knew what Jungkook wanted, skin-ships.

“You like this right? You want me to do this, right?” the elder giggled lightly, making the younger blushed more. “You should tell me about this earlier, Jungkookie~”

“H-Hyung… please, let me go.” Jungkook’s hands were shaking and his legs were trembling violently, symbolizing that he was really nervous. Being a nice hyung, Jimin let him go and turned him around so they were face-to-face to each other.

“Look at you! The golden maknae is blushing right now!” Jimin cooed naughtily as his fingers reached the pink cheeks of Jungkook, caressing it gently. His cheeks were pink and warm and Jimin loved it. “Don’t worry, Kookie! Hyung will tease you more from now on!”

Jimin stood up in tiptoes and planted a light peck on Jungkook’s pink and warm cheek then smiled happily while Jungkook just blushed more and pouted slightly.

“Hyung!”


a/n;

taejin is in the next chapter! gonna upload it later~

send me your prompt via comment section below or ask.fm or you can contact me personally by adding my line ID (natashajang)

-chae-

ps: my bangtan fic recs blog, bangtan-recs is opening two available admin spots! for more information, click here or you can personally ask me by adding my line ID (natashajang). thank you c: