[namjin] - your love advices are working

Bangtan Oneshot / Drabble Fics Collection

title: your love advices are working

pairing: namjoon / seokjin

word counted: 2073

genre: romance

rating: pg

prompt: Namjin where Jin is the guy who writes the love advice in a newspaper and RapMon the music rec section?

summary: namjoon is in love with the love advice article writer and seokjin is in love with the music recommendation article writer

note: crossposted to livejournal


Namjoon bit his lower lip nervously when Yoongi told him that he was curious how can an inexperience in love, Kim Namjoon could ask him out in such a perfect way. Well, he got that from a certain article in magazine.

Yoongi laughed in disbelief after Namjoon shoved a magazine article in front of his face. To be exact, a love advice article by a certain writer named kimulzzang. He read the article by the title How to Ask Someone out slowly then he took a glance at Namjoon’s face and his laugh just burst like that.

“Seriously, you asked me out by following this advice?” Yoongi laughed again until his tears burst out. He just couldn’t believe Namjoon asked him out by following this advices. “But I admit, those advices are working.” He grinned.

“Shame on you, Min Yoongi.”

The shorter just laughed again. He swore he got a stomachache because he laughed so much today. “The first tip, you can ask someone out by sending him or her a message in the bottle. It’s a very romantic way to ask him or her by putting a handwritten message in a bottle of sand.” He read the article aloud. “I will reject you as soon as you give me this bottle if you really ask me out like this.”

“That’s why I didn’t ask you out by that tip.” Namjoon commented.

“Second one, decorate his or her room to ask him or her out.” Yoongi read aloud again. “Seriously I’m gonna be mad if you really did this because you will destroy my room instead of decorate it.”

“Shut up, Min Yoongi.”

“No I won’t shut up, Kim Namjoon.” The elder grinned mischievously as he read down the rest of the tips and his laugh burst out again when he done reading the last tips from kimulzzang. “You asked me out by writing something ‘will you go out with me’ with those messy handwriting on the sticky note and put it on my laptop screen.”

Namjoon flushed as he remembered how many sticky notes that he threw away because he kept writing messily and too cheesy words. But it was a bittersweet memory now because they broke up already. Nonetheless, he was lucky that Yoongi still wanted to be his best friend like they used to be.

“It was sweet, Namjoon-ah.” He said softly. “I love a simple confession.”

Namjoon snatched the article away from Yoongi’s hand and folded the cut article carefully. “Happy now?” he asked with a flushed face.

“No.” Yoongi started to laugh again. “It’s just too funny, Namjoon-ah.”

“Wow, I feel lucky that we broke up already.” Namjoon said sarcastically as he shoved the folded paper into his jeans’ pocket. “I’m going now. I guess see you later?”

“Wait.” Yoongi got up and grabbed Namjoon’s hand. “You know, I confessed to Jimin by writing him a sticky note too.” He chuckled lightly. “I guess we have to thank kimulzzang.

Namjoon rolled his eyes at his best friend and shouted ‘see you later!’

 

 

 

“Right, I think I have to thank kimulzzang.” Namjoon mumbled as he read another article by kimulzzang, ‘How to Ask Your Lover for a First Date.’

Namjoon admitted he still had a feeling for Yoongi but for the elder’s happiness, he willing to let him go and confessed to Jimin. He still had a hard time to completely move on.

He smiled sadly as he read the part when kimulzzang said to go to her or his house and watch a dvd together while cuddling on the big couch. He did that with Yoongi. He came to Yoongi’s house and surprised him with a bunch of dvds that he brought and in the end, both of them fell asleep on the couch while cuddling with each other.

“I guess I have to move on.” Namjoon sighed as he took the newest magazine that he just bought this morning. “I hope kimulzzang wrote some tips to move on.”

 

 

 

Seokjin smiled happily as he listened to the number one song, 24/7=Heaven, that were recommended by a certain music recommendation writer named runchranda. This writer always recommended five songs based on a certain theme and his music choice was awesome. He always spent time writing love advices in Bangtan magazine while listening to his songs recommendation. Somehow he was curious who runchranda was.

Chimchim, do you who is runchranda?” Seokjin asked the baby-faced boy with a well-built body next to him.

“He’s the writer of our magazine’s music recommendation writer, right?” Chimchim asked him back while typing something in his laptop. “I heard from Kookie, he’s a freelance writer so I don’t know him, hyung. Sorry.”

“Ah, it’s okay then.” Seokjin mumbled sadly. Why it was so hard to know who runchranda is?

 

 

 

Seokjin sighed softly as he entered his favorite coffee shop, BTS café. He came to Bang sajangnim’s office today and of course he knew that the CEO didn’t give him a personal data of runchranda, even to a famous article writer like him. But at least he tried.

“Why it’s so hard to know you, runchranda?” he mumbled quietly. He couldn’t hide his disappointment in his face. He really wanted to know who runchranda was. He was in love with his music, or maybe runchranda himself.

“Oh?” Seokjin spotted a blonde haired guy was sitting in his favorite table by listening something through a headphone. He looked so handsome and perfect to Seokjin’s eyes and his appearance made him mesmerized. Without realizing, his legs brought him to that guy.

“This is my favorite table.” Seokjin said as he seated himself in front of the blonde haired guy. “But because you sit here, it’s okay.”

The guy looked surprised when he realized Seokjin was sitting in front of him. He took his headphone off awkwardly and cleared his throat. “Uhm… Sorry, I’m the first one who sit here.”

‘Ah, he didn’t hear what I said before because he was listening to a song.’ The love advice writer thought. “Yeah but this is my favorite table, you can ask the barista if you don’t believe me.” He stated. “But because you sit here already, it’s okay.”

Seokjin’s words were smooth like a guy wanted to know more about an attractive stranger that he met. Maybe it was because he was a love advice writer. The guy was surprised at Seokjin’s statement.

“I’m sorry.”

“It’s okay.” Seokjin sipped his latte – he loved latte now because runchranda recommended a song called Coffee Latte — a bit then looked into the guy’s face with a smile. “Let’s be friend then!”

Seokjin made the guy surprised for the third time because of his outburst. But the guy couldn’t help it but stared back into Seokjin’s handsome face with an awkward smile. He thought the handsome guy in front of him was weird or just a smooth-talker.

“What’s your name then?” he asked.

“Kim Seokjin.” The love advice writer answered. “How about you there?”

“Kim Namjoon.” He smiled properly for the first time and Seokjin thought he melted because of his dimples. “Nice to meet you, Seokjin-ssi.”

Seokjin leaned in and studied Namjoon’s facial feature with his big brown eyes, making the blonde backed off in surprised. “W-What are you doing?”

“You’re handsome.” Seokjin blinked. “I just love to study someone’s face when I get to know to that someone.”

The brunette did that too when the first time he met chimchim, the health advice writer in Bangtan magazine. He studied the younger’s face from a close distance and he decided that chimchim was cute, making their relationship was a little weird at first but now chimchim was like his younger brother.

“Ah, thank you then.” Namjoon nodded. “You’re handsome too.”

Namjoon thought Seokjin was a handsome weird guy but somehow he was captured by the love advice writer’s charm. He was charming, like really really charming.

“Put your number there, Namjoon-ssi.” Seokjin handed him his galaxy to the blonde.

 

 

 

“Hyung, you said your ex confessed to you by following an advice from kimulzzang?”

Yoongi nodded as he pulled his boyfriend into his lap, making the younger straddled him. “Yup, he really like kimulzzang’s love advices.” He said. “He even followed his advice for our first date.”

“Really?” Jimin laughed loudly at Yoongi’s statement. He just couldn’t believe that his boyfriend’s ex followed Seokjin’s advices. It was just too absurd. “I think he’s in love with kimulzzang instead of you.”

“Maybe?” Yoongi laughed too. “You said kimulzzang is your friend, right? Then how about we play a matchmaker for them?”

“But…” Jimin played with the hem of the elder’s shirt lightly. “Seokjin hyung is in love with a certain music recommendation writer named runchranda.”

Yoongi frowned in concentration as that runchranda name seemed so familiar in his ears. He often heard runchranda from his ex-boyfriend. “Isn’t runchranda Namjoon?” he mumbled against Jimin’s lips. “Right! Runchranda is Namjoon!” he beamed in happiness. “Let’s play a matchmaker for them, Jiminnie!”

Jimin pecked his boyfriend’s lips before answering. “Sure, hyung. Let’s have a double date then we can leave them together.”

 

 

 

“Min Yoongi, why the hell you make me dressed in suit?!” Namjoon frowned as he looked at his own reflection in the mirror. “Why you take me to your date?!”

“Ugh just shut up, Kim Namjoon.” Yoongi rolled his eyes as he chose a snapback to wear. “I and Jiminnie just don’t want you to stay single like an old grandpa!”

“I’m not an old grandpa, Min Yoongi!” Namjoon smacked his best friend’s head in annoyance. “Anyway, who am I going to meet? Kimulzzang?”

“It hurts, Kim Namjoon!” Yoongi smacked the blonde haired in payback with a frown formed on his face. “And I’m not telling you because you hit my head, ugly duck!”

 

 

 

“Seokjin?” Namjoon looked at the love advice writer with a wide eyes. A question why Yoongi knew Seokjin was running wildly in his mind. How could he know Seokjin?

“Namjoon?” Seokjin asked him back confusedly. He completely didn’t get what it meant at all. “Jiminnie, how can you know Namjoon?”

“Simple hyung, Namjoon is your favorite writer, runchranda.” Jimin patted his shoulder lightly then got up, ready to leave him alone with Namjoon.

“And Namjoon, the guy in front of you is kimulzzang.” Yoongi grinned playfully and got up too. “We are going now, have fun with your favorite writer then.”

Yoongi and Jimin really left them both for their own quality time. Namjoon cleared his throat awkwardly, didn’t know what to do because he was just too surprised.

“I-I like your music, Namjoon.” Seokjin stammered at his own words as he hanged his head low, couldn’t look straight into the blonde’s eyes. Where the confident Seokjin gone?

“I-I-I like your advice too.” Namjoon mumbled quietly. “It helped me to confess to my ex.”

Seokjin’s ears perked up when the blonde said his advices are useful. He never knew his advices were actually really useful but thanks to his favorite writer, he felt happy now. Since he met Namjoon, somehow he felt happier than before. Knowing that Namjoon was runchranda, he couldn’t help but his heart was beating so fast when he looked into Namjoon’s eyes.

“Thank you, Namjoon.” He said, starting to get more confident now. “Your music recommendation was always be my inspiration to write those advices. I always love your music choice, Namjoon.”

Namjoon smiled at Seokjin’s statement, trying to hide his overflowing happiness and too loud and fast heartbeats. “Thank you too, Seokjin. I hope we can get closer as friends too, knowing the fact that you’re my favorite writer and I’m your favorite writer too.”

‘I wish we can get closer and be a lover because I’m in love with you for a long time, runchranda.’ Seokjin said in his heart. Yeah, he hoped Namjoon and he could become a lover.

 

 

 

“This is a present for you.” Namjoon said as he handed the brunette a book called The Notebook.

Seokjin smiled happily as he opened the book from Namjoon to read it but his smile quickly vanished and replaced with a very blushing face when he found a sticky note placed inside the book’s page. He read every single words from the pink sticky note and his face was getting red in any seconds.

Will you go out with me?

-Namjoon-

Ps: I confessed to you with a sticky note, just like your advice in your article.


a/n;

next chapter is namjin!

go here to request a fic!

-chae-