[yoonmin] - Puppy

Bangtan Oneshot / Drabble Fics Collection

Title: Puppy

Pairing: Yoonmin

Summary: Jimin was like a puppy drenching in the rain and Yoongi decided to share his umbrella with him

Word count: 634


Jimin sighed as he walked slowly in the middle of the rain. He didn’t have anybody or anything now. His parents died in an accident and he had no one now. His aunt took care of him, of course. But he knew his aunt wasn’t a rich person and sadly his aunt had to let him go.

“It’s cold.” He shivered as he continued walking in the middle of the rain. “My life is so sad. Umma appa, I miss you.”


Yoongi sighed as the rain started to pour and quickly open up his umbrella so he could arrive at his flat as soon as possible. He was lonely yet today was raining too, making his life lonelier than before. As he walked, he noticed a boy was drenching in rain and shivering. Even without realizing, his feet took him to that boy and he shared his umbrella with the drenching boy.

“You look like a puppy in the middle of the rain.” He said as he pulled the boy closer. Of course the boy was surprised because someone shared an umbrella with him, but Yoongi decided to ignore it. “What’s your name?”

“Park Jimin.”

“I’m Min Yoongi.”


Yoongi realized that he fell for his best friend. He fell for Jimin, his best friend and his ‘brother’. All this time Yoongi just saw Jimin as his own brother because Jimin made him not a lonely guy anymore. But everything is different now. He didn’t know if JImin liked him too but he hoped the younger felt the same.

The first time when they met, Jimin looked like a puppy drenched in rain and didn’t have an umbrella. And after that Jimin lived together with him because Jimin was kicked out from his house.

Even though he had to share his umbrella for Jimin, for some reason he didn’t hate it and he wondered why.

The way Jimin smiled made Yoongi’s heart fluttered. He looked so adorable with his eye-smiles and Yoongi couldn’t deny that.

Well, there was no reason why he fell for Jimin but if he liked him, then he liked him and he would confess to the younger.

“Hyung, what are you doing? Daydreaming?” Yoongi turned to his left and found Jimin already sat beside him, wrapping his arm on Yoongi’s shoulders. Yoongi gulped nervously when Jimin pulled him closer with his arm around his shoulder. Well, he felt happy even though he was nervous.

“How can you look so pretty with those eye-smiles?” Yoongi mumbled, forgetting the fact that Jimin was right beside him. Jimin didn’t say anything but blushing because actually he liked Yoongi too. He already liked Yoongi when the elder helped him with sharing his umbrella.

“You’re the pretty one, hyung.” Jimin let out an awkward laugh as he got up; ready to leave Yoongi because of course he wouldn’t let the elder saw his blushing face. But he said the truth though; Yoongi was indeed the pretty boy.

“Don’t leave me.” Yoongi pulled Jimin’s shirt, forcing him to sit back beside him. Yoongi noticed a blush on Jimin’s face and he couldn’t deny, Jimin was pretty to his eyes, especially with his blushing face. “I want to say something.”

“W-What is it, hyung?” Jimin stuttered as he looked down, he really didn’t want his hyung to notice his blushing face.

Yoongi put his index finger on Jimin’s chin and lifted his face gently. He looked straight into Jimin’s eyes then smiled. “I like you, Park Jimin.”

Jimin’s eyes widen as his hyung confessed to him. He didn’t believe that his hyung actually liked him. Jimin closed his eyes tightly and leaned closer, pecking Yoongi’s lips quickly. He opened his eyes slightly and found Yoongi was smiling happily in front of him.

“I like you too, Yoongi hyung.”


a/n;

the first drabble of yoonmin yay. i know this is not a detail storyline but maybe I will make it into a twoshot fic if you guys agree c:

and gogogo request your storyline and your favorite otp and i will write it for you

go request through the comment section or my wall or pm me c:

and guys i make a compilation of suga's tongue pics and i had uploaded the first batch so go go go download it.

download