[yoonmin] - roses

Bangtan Oneshot / Drabble Fics Collection

title: roses

pairing: yoongi / jimin

length: oneshot

genre: romance, fluff

rating: g

summary: jimin is yoongi's roses dump

author's note: tbh the original fic is yoongi x you fic bcs of the request but i changed it into yoonmin c: this is the original fic.

crossposted to livejournal


"baby, choose one. chocolate or roses?" yoongi grinned as he slipped his arms around jimin’s waist while he were sitting on his lap, leaning your back into his chest.

"why suddenly you ask about this, yoongi?" the younger laughed softly, feeling a little bit confused because yoongi, his lover, he's not a romantic boyfriend at all. he rather cool but jimin still love him anyway.

"seriously i don't have any idea what should i say to that question." he chuckled lightly. "it's weird suddenly you ask something romantic like this."

"just answer baby, what is it?"

jimin hummed lightly, taking his time to answer the question because honestly he didn't have any idea what he should say. "hmm i think it's roses."

-

 


day passes and both yoongi and jimin did their activity as usual. yoongi as a music producer and jimin as a university student who worked as a waiter in a coffee shop.

"this is for you." someone that jimin didn't know who gave him a bouquet of roses. he hadn't ask yet he was gone already. he looked at the roses with a puzzled expression but in the end he leaned into the flowers and smelled its sweet scent. "ah!" jimin grinned when he found a card inside the bouquet. maybe he could find out why that guy gave you this roses.

"valentine day is near! are you ready? ps: that guy who gave you this roses is a deliverer so it's not from him :p"

jimin blinked in confused, trying to figure out who was the person who gave him this roses but suddenly the bell rang, it means he has to attend classes again.

-

 


"this is weird." jimin mumbled silently as he received a rose from someone he didn't know who in the cafe where he worked. he wondered if it was yoongi who gave him the roses but he quickly got rid of that thought because yoongi is busy enough to buy those roses and he's not romantic at all.

"looks like you have a secret admirer, park jimin~" his friend, taehyung, who worked together with him and he just replied with a glare into his eyes. "well, i think it's from yoongi."

no, it's not from yoongi, he thought.

-

 



jimin kept getting roses every day, sometimes he got it when he was in class or when he was working. at first some people about having secret admirer but he thought it's fun too to have a secret admirer.

"yoongi hyung, are you jealous that i have a secret admirer now?" the brunette giggled as he snuggled closer onto him when they were cuddling with each other.

yoongi just laughed lightly at the fact that the actual secret admirer of his boyfriend is him. "well he must be love you so much then, but you're mine, baby!" with that, he locked his lips with jimin and kissed him gently. "you're only mine."

-

 


jimin was standing in front of his locker to take his book for your next class. "it's weird." he mumbled softly. "so no roses today?" he mumbled again as he wondered why he didn't get any roses today, in addition, it was valentine's day.

"your roses, they're here!" jimin gasped as he felt an arm slipped onto his waist and he clearly recognize who's the owner of that voice.

"y-yoongi hyung?"

the brunette turned around hesitantly and his guess was right, yoongi was standing in front of him while holding a bouquet of roses.

"here's your roses, baby." he said then he handed him the bouquet. "and happy valentine's day, baby. i love you."

"i love you too!" jimin smiled widely as he took the bouquet. "thank you, hyung." he stood on his toes and pecked yoongi's lips lightly and the brunette was replied by a sweet kiss on the lips from the elder.


a/n;

so my laptop got a virus and all my request list is gone ;;

so if you have any request that i haven't done yet or if

you want to request, please request here.

-chae