[taejin] - troublemaker

Bangtan Oneshot / Drabble Fics Collection

title: troublemaker

pairing: seokjin / taehyung

word counted: 1975

genre: comedy, fluff, romance

rating: pg

summary: taehyung gets more detention than usual in order to get closer with the new adviser, seokjin.

prompt from tumblr: A taejin fic wherein Taehyung gets detention more often than usual just to get some time alone with their new adviser, Seokjin. highschool au.

note: crossposted to livejournal

 

 

the definition of trouble is kim taehyung and kim taehyung is a definition of trouble. there’s not a single day where seoul high school doesn’t get a problem because of it. the headmaster already planning to expel taehyung from the school but in the end he gave up because taehyung is one of the top three smartest kids in seoul high school. taehyung is a yet an asset to seoul high school.

 -

yoon seonsaeng sighed when he realized something wet on his pants after he sat on the teacher’s seat and he glared angrily at one blonde student who was busy grinning at him. it’s no other than kim taehyung of course.

“kim taehyung, go to principal’s room, NOW!!!” yoon seonsaeng said in an angry voice tone while his eyes were glaring into taehyung’s soul but once again this rascal just grinning in a teasing manner to his teacher.

“sure, yoon seonsaeng.” he grinned.

“yah taehyung, what have you done now?” park jimin, another troublemaker asked him, not caring about yoon seonsaeng’s bad luck.

“old prank, pouring water into teacher’s chair.” taehyung smirked and left the class, heading to the principal’s room.

 -

“what have you done again, kim taehyung?” mr bang gave him a judging look as he played with his pen. “you know what, I’m so bored to see your face every single day and do you know how many adviser resign from our school?!”

the blonde tilted his head with a mischievous grin formed on his handsome face, making the angry principle wanted to throw the pen in his hand into taehyung’s face. “too bad, i don’t know about it, sir.” he lazily sat on the guest’s chair in front of mr bang’s desk. “this time i pour water into teacher’s chair.”

“kim taehyung!!!” mr bang growled angrily at the troublemaker but taehyung just simply ignored him and took a lollipop from his pocket, eating it in front of the angry principal. “what will you do next time huh?! putting a chewed gum into teacher’s chair?!”

“oh thank you mr bang for your great idea!” the blonde beamed with a big smile on his face then his lollipop again. “should i go to adviser’s room now?”

“yeah, go now. i feel so fed up by seeing your face every day in this room!” mr bang sighed as he leaned his back into his chair’s back rest.

“sir, you should be happy to see my handsome face every day.” taehyung commented naughtily as he got out from principle’s room, heading to the adviser’s room.

 -

taehyung opened the adviser’s room’s door with a light feeling because meeting the adviser means he could make fun of them because usually the adviser is younger than the teachers. “oh hello there~” he greeted mischievously but he was greeted back with a different adviser this time. brunette, handsome face, plump lips and those features made taehyung gulped.

damn, he’s handsome.

“hi there~” the new adviser smiled at him and damn, taehyung didn’t have any courage to go inside the adviser room instead he just hid behind the door. “it’s okay, just come in.”

the troublemaker carefully stepped inside the room that he often visit but he never felt so nervous like this. he wondered who the handsome adviser is.

play cool, taehyung. act cool and smooth like you always do.

taehyung spelled a mantra to himself and grinned at the handsome adviser. “so, are you a new adviser?” he asked as he sat on the chair in front of the adviser’s desk. “what’s your name?”

“yes i’m the new adviser for this school. my name is kim seokjin.” he answered the blonde’s question with a smile and somehow taehyung felt weird, but well, he didn’t care and chose to keep his lollipop. “so, what’s the problem that bring you here — the brunette leaned in and squinted at taehyung’s name tag – … kim taehyung?”

taehyung took out the lollipop from his mouth and smirked to the handsome adviser as he leaned into the chair’s back rest. “i poured water into the teacher’s chair, seokjin.”

seokjin widen his eyes when the troublemaker just called him directly by his name. it was rude! but it was more rude because he smirked at the adviser. “yah! don’t call me seokjin! my status here is same like teachers here!”

taehyung laughed lightly at seokjin’s reaction and teasing the new adviser, oh why not?

“then what should i call you? ahjumma?”

“yah kim taehyung!” seokjin glared at the blonde in an angry manner. god, it’s his first day yet one student already got on his nerve. “just call me hyung then!”

“hmm hyung? okay then~” he grinned and ate his lollipop again, slightly it to tease the handsome adviser. “so seokjin hyung, i poured water into teacher’s seat, why?”

seokjin sighed. it’s his first day yet a certain blonde kid was trying to flirt with him. but he didn’t deny that the troublemaker is attractive though. but as an adviser, falling in love with a student is forbidden. “kim taehyung, you shouldn’t do that! why you did that though?”

“because it’s fun hyung! teachers’ bad luck is our happiness!” taehyung flashed a wide grin, his eyes turned into a lovely crescent and seokjin had a hard time to resist this troublemaker’s teasing.

“don’t do that again, okay?” seokjin sighed. “i don’t want to see you again in this room tomorrow because of pranks again, okay? now you can go back to your class!”

taehyung smiled sweetly at the brunette and left his room. later seokjin learned that kim taehyung is the school’s troublemaker yet the one of top three smartest student in seoul high school.

 -

this time taehyung did follow mr bang’s words about putting a chewed gum on teacher’s chair and secretly he said thank you to mr bang.

“kim taehyung!!!” mrs kang yelled at the certain student with a blonde hair who was busy laughing with his buddy, park jimin. “you stuck a chewed gum into my chair! go to the adviser room now!!!”

“your wish is my command, mrs kang.” taehyung winked at his teacher, making the teacher growled angrily at him but he just ignored her and headed to the adviser room because adviser room means seokjin. and seokjin means more teasing and flirting are coming his way.

 -

“hi there~” taehyung entered the room with a lazy smirked formed on his face and sat on the chair in front of seokjin. “how are you?”

seokjin frowned when he saw taehyung’s face. it wasn’t like he didn’t want to see taehyung, he just didn’t want taehyung get into a problem. “what is it this time, mr kim?”

“put a chewed gum into teacher’s seat.” he answered as he unclasped the lollipop wrapper then shoved the pink lollipop into his mouth. “mr bang gave me a suggestion to put a chewed gum into teacher’s chair so I just followed his suggestion. i don’t know that mr bang is a prankster too.”

“taehyung, you know you did two pranks in two consecutive days. you’ll get suspended if you make a problem in three consecutive days.” seokjin warned him then sighed. he just didn’t want the troublemaker to get a problem. suspension had a big effect on his report card.

the blonde just simply smiled at the brunette as he his lollipop because he didn’t care if he got suspended as long as he could see seokjin. the weird feeling that he got after he saw seokjin for the first time made him want to keep making a problem so he could see seokjin privately in his room. “don’t worry, hyung.”

“i care about you, that’s why i told you this!”

“but i like you, hyung!” taehyung blurted out his confession all of a sudden in front of the adviser and he mentally slapped himself. “whatever, i’m going back to my class!”

taehyung left seokjin already before seokjin could react to his sudden confession. but the young adviser couldn’t help but felt happy when taehyung said it because even though taehyung is a troublemaker, he’s attractive and he made him attracted into him so much.

 -

taehyung forgot seokjin’s warning about suspension if he made a problem in three consecutive days and he pulled a prank again on miss kim this time by putting a bucket of water on the top of the door and when the teacher opened the door, she was slapped by the water that came from on top of the door. and once again, kim taehyung was sent into seokjin’s room again.

 -

“kim taehyung, did you forget what i said? making a problem in three consecutive days and you’ll get suspension!” the young adviser scold taehyung. this time he felt really disappointed towards the younger. he hoped taehyung wouldn’t do that but he did that. “i’m so disappointed with you, taehyung. and i’m sorry, i can’t help you. you get three days suspension.” seokjin handed him the confirmation letter of his suspension.

taehyung hanged his head low and played with his tie, didn’t have any gut to look at his crush. “i’m sorry, hyung. i really am.” he silently took the letter and cursed to himself because how stupid is he. he made his crush disappointed with him. “i’m so sorry, hyung.”

seokjin’s heart felt weak when he saw taehyung looked so sad right now. he felt bad for scolding him earlier. silently he pulled taehyung into a hug, making the younger surprised but in the end he hugged the school’s adviser. “it’s okay, taehyung. i’m not mad at you.” he smiled. “you have three days to rest at home. take a rest, okay?”

 -

three days had passed and he reflected himself during his suspension. he realized he shouldn’t make more problem again if he didn’t want seokjin to be disappointed at him again. and during his suspension, he realized that his feeling for seokjin got stronger than before. he missed his adviser.

taehyung sighed and played with his phone by himself in the canteen. usually during the break time he always preparing a prank for the next lesson but because he didn’t want to make seokjin disappointed, he stopped making a prank, at least for now.

“taehyung.” seokjin sat in front of him with a sweet smile formed on his face and taehyung smiled widely at him automatically. “so what did you do during your suspension?”

calm down, taehyung. act cool. don’t be nervous.

“reflecting my mistakes and thinking about my feeling for you. and i’m sure that i like you, hyung.” carefully taehyung’s hand made its way to seokjin’s hand and grabbed it. “i like you, hyung.”

seokjin widen his eyes in surprised and tried to take his hand away from taehyung’s grip but the blonde just gripped it tighter. “taehyung, this is wrong.”

“i don’t care.” the troublemaker got up and took seokjin’s hand, running away from the crowded canteen into the adviser room. he quickly closed the door and pushed seokjin into the nearest wall while panting heavily.

“taehyung, stop.” the brunette tried to calm himself down but seeing him from a close distance like this just made his heart beating more faster. “this is wrong.”

“i like you, hyung.” taehyung said as he cupped the elder’s handsome face. he leaned in and stared into seokjin’s eyes for a while. “and i know you like me too.”

he shut seokjin’s mouth up by slamming his lips into the adviser’s plump lips, kissing him hungrily. seokjin tried to pull away but taehyung just kissed him harder, tugging at his lower lip and when he yelped, taehyung slides his tongue in and his tongue very hard, making him let out an beautiful moan from his luscious lips.

 -

but they didn’t know that someone was looking at them behind the door, which was mr bang.


 

a/n;

hai guys im back!!

and i still have 15 more reqs to be completed

and i will try to upload one story everyday, okay?

AND MY BLOG BANGTAN-RECS OPENING ONE ADMIN SPOT

INTERESTED? PLS PM ME O U O

-chae-