[taekook] - Family

Bangtan Oneshot / Drabble Fics Collection

crossposted to livejournal and dreamwidth


Their relationship was five years already and both of them were ready to married. Of course they had an imagination about how many kids that they would have or how they life after married. Well, imagination about how many kids that they would have seemed interesting.

“Kookie, how many kids that we should have?” Taehyung rested his back to Jungkook’s broad chest as he played with the younger’s fingers. “I want two sons! It would be so cute!”

Jungkook couldn’t help but laughed at his soon-to-be wife’s cuteness and ruffled his hair playfully. “Well, I agree with you. Two sons would be fine.” Jungkook said, resting his chin on Taehyung’s head. Well, actually he didn’t mind with how many kids that they would have or did him want a son or a daughter as long as Taehyung happy and he had a happy family. That was the important thing for Jungkook. “Well, does Taetae want to make our first son, our mini Taehyung?” Jungkook grinned mischievously, making the elder blushed at his question.

“Jeon Jungkook!” Taehyung whined as a red tint made its way to his cheeks. Who didn’t blush at such a question like that?

“What is it, Jeon Taehyung?”

Taehyung rolled his eyes and pouted, trying to hide his still red face. “It’s still Kim Taehyung. Propose to me and let’s get married, then it will change into Jeon Taehyung.”

Jungkook chuckled at Taehyung’s childish attitude. He knew how impatient Taehyung when it came to married and propose thingy.  He grinned then silently his hand went into his pocket, taking a small box from it then opens the box in front of Taehyung. “Then Taetae, would you marry Kookie?”


Four year passed after Jungkook proposed to Taehyung in not-so-romantic way and got married one month after Jungkook proposed. They had a happy life with their three-years-old son named Jeon Hoseok.

Little Hoseok woke up in the morning with a bright smile on his face, he had a beautiful smile ever and he was the mini Kookie, Taehyung said. He brought his fluffy horse doll in his hand and went to his parents’ bedroom. He always did this every morning. Woke up and went to his parents’ bedroom then continued to sleep with them.

Hoseok climbed to his parents’ bed then placed himself in the little space in the middle, between Jungkook and Taehyung. He pecked his umma and appa’s cheek then giggled, waking up his parents because of his giggling sound.

“Seokkie?” Taehyung woke up and hugged his adorable son. Jungkook just chuckled and hugged his son too, making Hoseok trapped like a sandwich.

“Seokkie, let’s sleep again. Appa is still sleepy.” Jungkook pouted at his son, making Taehyung laughed softly at him. Hoseok leaned in and pecked his appa’s pouty lips. Taehyung could only smile happily at that appa and son moment. He was so happy having a great husband and appa like Jungkook and an adorable son like Hoseok.

“But umma appa, Seokkie wants to say something.” He said, making his umma and appa blinked in confused.

“What is it, baby?” Taehyung asked while his fingers busy ran on his son’s hair, caressing it slowly.

“Seokkie wants to have a little brother!” Hoseok said with a wide smile formed on his face. His eyes were twinkling in excitement, hoping his parents would say yes to his wish. He felt lonely all this time. He wanted to have a brother like his friend, Seokjin. Seokjin had a cute little brother named Yoongi and Hoseok also wanted to have a little brother like his friend.

Taehyung’s cheeks went red after he heard his son’s wish and he noticed a wink from Jungkook. Damn you, Jeon Jungkook. Of course he will do anything for his son, but his son’s wish made him had to think twice before agreeing.

“Of course you can have a little brother, Seokkie.” Jungkook said with a very big smile on his face and picked his son up so his son lied on top of him. “We will give you a cute little brother so you won’t be lonely, baby.”

Taehyung’s eyes widen as Jungkook agreed to have another son. At least he listens about my thought too, Taehyung said in his mind. But seeing a happy smile formed on his son’s face, he couldn’t help it but agreed too. “Okay Seokkie, but umma is sleepy now. Let’s sleep again now. Umma and appa promise that we will give you a cute little brother.”


Two year passed after Hoseok said his wish about having a little brother. Jungkook and Taehyung really granted his wish and they gave him a cute little brother named Jeon Jimin. Jimin had cute chubby cheeks and beautiful eye-smiles. He was the mini Taetae, Jungkook said.

“Jiminnie! Wake up!” the five-years-old Hoseok shook his three-years-old little brother, asking him to wake up. It was six in the morning though and he already woke up. Hoseok always woke up early, like Jungkook while Jimin couldn’t wake up early like his umma.

Jimin woke up and rubbed his eyes cutely, making Hoseok smiled widely and hugged his cute little brother happily. “Jiminnie why you’re so cute.” Hoseok pinched his brother’s cheeks softly, making the younger giggled oh-so-cutely.

“Jiminnie, let’s go to umma and appa’s bedroom!” Hoseok got up and took his fluffy horse doll, waiting Jimin to get up too.

“Okay hyungie.” Jimin showed his eye-smiles and took his fluffy teddy bear. “Let’s go hyungie!” Hoseok smiled and took Jimin’s little hand in his, intertwining it together then went to their parents’ room. Hoseok always woke Jimin up in the morning then they would go to their parents’ bedroom to sleep together with them.


Hoseok and Jimin climbed to his parents’ bed then they slipped themselves between his umma and appa then giggled. Hoseok went to his appa and pecked his appa’s lips. “Good morning appa.” He whispered then giggled, making his appa woke up. Then Jimin went to his appa too and did the same like Hoseok did.

Jimin giggled and went to his umma, pecking his umma’s lips then whispered. “Good morning umma.” He giggled; making Taehyung woke up too and smiled widely at his youngest son. Hoseok did the same too like Jimin did, pecked his umma’s lips then whispered ‘good morning.’

“Minnie, let’s sleep again. Umma is sleepy.” Jimin giggled then snuggled closer to his umma, resting his head on Taehyung’s chest while hugging his teddy bear. Soon both of them fell asleep again and Jungkook could only chuckled softly at them while Hoseok just giggled at his appa.

“Jimin is totally the mini Taehyung.” He said softly while caressing Hoseok’s hair. Hoseok giggled then hugged his little brother from behind while hugging his fluffy horse doll and soon he fell asleep too. Jungkook could only smile at his little family. “And Hoseok is totally the mini me.” He chuckled softly then hugged Hoseok too, making Jimin and Hoseok trapped like a sandwich. Soon Jungkook fell asleep again with a smile on his face.


a/n:

have a request for a drabble or oneshot?

feel free to request to my twitter or ask.fm , thank you

-chae-