[jikook] - eyes

Bangtan Oneshot / Drabble Fics Collection

Title: Eyes

Pairing: Jimin / Jungkook

Word Count: 1083

Genre: angst

Rating: pg

Warning(s): character death

Summary: Jimin’s eyes are Jungkook’s eyes.

Author's note: a request from Zess16 to write a jikook fic c: crossposted to livejournal


Jimin sighed sadly as he wiped the blood that came off from his nose. No, he couldn’t let his best friend know that he was sick. “I’m okay, Jungkookie.”

He held his best friend’s hand warmly, making sure that he was alright. He didn’t want him to know what actually he tried hard to fight right now.

“Really Jiminnie?” Jungkook’s hand fumbled in the air, trying hard to find Jimin’s face and when he touched his best friend’s face, he smiled happily. He studied Jimin’s face feature through his fingertips and he smiled when his fingers touched Jimin’s lips. That lips were smiling towards him, but he didn’t know that smile was a sad smile. “I wish I could see you, Jiminnie.”

Jimin didn’t say anything instead he pulled his best friend into a hug, a tight hug. Jungkook just laughed softly at Jimin. “Jiminnie, why are you hugging me like it’s the last time we meet? I’m not going anywhere, Jiminnie.”

“You will see, Jungkook.”

Jungkook laughed again and pulled away from the tight hug. “Jimin, you know it’s hard to find a donor for me.”

Because my eyes will be your eyes, Jungkook.

 

 

 

 

“Jimin, umma said I got a donor!” Jungkook hugged his best friend happily while Jimin just smiled sadly at him. He knew his time wasn’t long anymore. He fought hard enough for his cancer but he knew his life wasn’t long. He felt tired enough to fight his cancer for the past few years. “Jiminnie, I will see you!”

Jungkook didn’t know about Jimin’s cancer. He hid it from Jungkook – it was for Jungkook’s sake too – he begged his parents and Jungkook’s parents not to tell him about his cancer. He was glad that his parents and Jungkook’s parents agreed with him.

“You will see, Jungkook.” Jimin said softly. He didn’t say you will see me, Jungkook because he knew that Jungkook would never see him.

“Yeah and I’m so happy right now!” a wide smile was formed on Jungkook’s face and he couldn’t help but feel happy that Jungkook would see again soon. At least Jungkook would see how beautiful the world was.

Jimin frowned as he felt a blood came out from his nose again. He quickly let Jungkook’s hand off of him and it made his best friend confused. “I have to pee, Kookie.”

 

 

 

 

“Umma, where is Jiminnie?” Jungkook blindly looked at his sad looking umma. His umma cried when his best friend’s name came out from his lips.

“Jimin is sleeping, Jungkook.”

“But he will be here, right umma?” Jungkook asked worrily. He wanted his best friend said something to him or held his hand before he went into surgery.

“Jimin got really tired today so he sleeps now.”

Jungkook nodded slightly as he remembered Jimin said he got tired because of school works. He smiled in relief while his umma was busy wiping her tears away.

His son didn’t know that his bestfriend was sleeping forever.

 

 

 

 

Jungkook opened his eyes slowly and he saw something white through his eyes. He smiled happily as he started to see things in front of him more clearly. Then he took a glance at his left side and found his parents were smiling at him.

“Umma, appa.”

“You can see us?” Jungkook nodded slightly and his umma hugged him in happiness. His son could see.

“Finally you can see, Jungkook-ah.” Jungkook looked at the other woman behind his appa and he recognized clearly whose voice it was. It was Jimin’s umma voice. His second umma after his real umma.

“Y-You’re Jimin’s umma, right?” Jungkook asked. “Where’s Jiminnie? I want to see him.”

Jimin’s umma cried at Jungkook’s question and he was confused why his best friend’s umma answer his question with a cry. He realized that something was wrong.

“Eomeoni, where is Jiminnie?”

His umma sighed sadly. She didn’t want to tell the truth to his son right now but what should she answer when his son keep asking where his best friend was.

“Jimin has a cancer.” His umma said. “He was fighting hard with his cancer for five years but his time was already came, Jungkook-ah. Jimin is sleeping forever right now, but he stayed with you forever, Jungkook-ah. He becomes your eyes.”

“No way…” Jungkook shook his head in disbelief. “Umma, you’re lying right?! Eomeoni, my umma is lying right?!”

Jimin’s umma nodded slightly. “No! This is a lie!”

Jungkook cried hard when he realized that his best friend was gone forever. He still couldn’t believe that he never could see his best friend forever. “No, this is a lie! Where is Jiminnie?!”

His appa wiped his tears and called the doctor to inject his son with a sedative.

 

 

 

 

Jungkook smiled sadly as he walked around in Jimin’s bedroom. There were so many photos of Jimin and him hanging on the wall. Every photos that he took with Jungkook were hanging neatly on the wall and in every photos, Jimin wrote a caption and a date when they took that photo.

“Jiminnie, you look so cute.” Jungkook mumbled sadly as he traced Jimin’s face through the picture that they took. “You have a beautiful eye-smiles.”

He changed his gaze to the last picture on Jimin’s bedroom wall. He wiped his tears sadly as he re-read the caption that his best friend wrote.

 

My eyes will be your eyes, Jungkookie. And I want you know that I love you, a lot!

And one thing! I stay with you forever through my eyes that become yours now!

I love you, Jeon Jungkook! <3

 

“Silly, I love you too, Park Jimin!” he wiped his tears again and took the photo from the wall then shoved it to his bag. “I love you too, forever.”

 

 

 

 

“Jiminnie, it’s one year already.” Jungkook mumbled sadly as he put the baby’s breath flower on Jimin’s grave. Baby’s breath was always Jimin’s favorite flower, he always said that to Jungkook. “I miss you.”

Jungkook wiped his tears sadly as he stared into Jimin’s grave. “How are you, Jiminnie? I think you feel happy up there.” He sighed then continued again. “Thank you for this eyes, Jiminnie. Because of you, I know how beautiful this world is, just like you said to me. And I know you always stay with me through this eyes.”

He smiled as he looked into Jimin’s photo that was put on his grave. “This eyes, this eyes are our eyes. Your eyes and my eyes. I love you, Jiminnie.”


a/n;

vhope fic in the next chapter~

and guys, please go ask my anything, is it about my favorite bangtan member or request fic or anything, go ask me to my askfm! im waiting for your questions and lets be friends! we could fangirling bangtan together!

-chae-

ps: two days left until we close the askbox! go put your prompts into our askbox and we will write your prompt, only for you! more information, click here!