[vmin] - we found love right where we are

Bangtan Oneshot / Drabble Fics Collection

title: we found love right where we are

pairing: taehyung / girl!jimin

word count: 1440

genre: fluff, romance

rating: pg-13

summary: they're too stupid to realize that they fall in love with each other

crossposted to livejournal and tumblr 

 



 

 

Taehyung groaned in his sleep when his phone blared directly into his ear and he almost threw his iPhone six but remembering how much he had to save some money just to buy this phone, he clutched his phone to his chest instead. He opened his eyes slightly and groaned again at the message he just received.

“Park ing Jimin.” Taehyung grunted at the message’s sender, which is his own best friend since they were a baby and since then, nobody could separate them apart. “, she’s coming in ten minutes!” he rubbed his eyes slightly to get rid of sleepiness but somehow he couldn’t because he stayed up all night long because of a soccer match. “, I slept for a long time.” he grinned at the clock that showed him it’s twelve in the afternoon already. He was lucky he didn’t have any classes today.

Taehyung yawned and sleepily got out from his messy bedroom because of Jimin’s shouting about where is he. “She’s so loud I swear.” he sighed at the petite girl in front of him, forgetting that he only wore shorts right now. Usually he slept without wearing shirt.

“You got a nice body, Tae.” Jimin snickered at her best friend then poked his chest teasingly. “I didn’t know that you’re working out!”

Taehyung slapped his best friend’s hand and frowned playfully at him. “Yah, are you a ert? Touching’s guy’s chest just like that?!” he rolled his eyes and his hand made its way to slapped Jimin’s head gently. She’s a girl after all and he didn’t want to hurt his best friend. He has nothing but her.

“You love s anyway!” she stuck her tongue at the latter then quickly covered her chest with her hands when she noticed his best friend was staring into her chest after she said he loves s. “What are you looking at?!” she screamed at Taehyung and the guy just simply smirked at her. He just loved to a lot.

“Right, I love s and your s are y~” Taehyung grinned widely but soon earned a smack on his handsome face. “, Park Jimin, did you just—“ he frowned and rubbed the stinging pain on his cheek. But he said what was in his mind though. He thought Jimin got a nice s and secretly he adored it. Yup, Jimin’s born with a perfect body from head to toe.

“Yes I just smacked your face, Taehyung.” she sighed at her best friend. She wondered why she got a best friend like him. For Jimin, Taehyung is nightmare dressed as a daydream. Like a fox dressed as a sheep. “Go wear a shirt, Tae.” she patted his back and pushed him to his bedroom with a tired face. She regretted about visiting her best friend.

“I thought you love my body, Jiminnie?” he back, obtaining a pout formed on her face. “Okay okay I will wear something, don’t worry.” he chuckled lightly then ruffled her locks softly as he let her to come to his messy bedroom. “Sorry it’s kinda messy, I know.” he said as he wore a random t-shirt that Jimin bought for him.

“It’s not kinda messy, Kim Taehyung.” Jimin shook her head helplessly and sighed heavily. “It’s very messy, Tae.” she nagged at him and his best friend just grinned widely at her, didn’t feel embarrassed at all instead he plopped on his messy bed and watched her nagging at him. “We gotta clean this later.”

“But I’m hungry, Jiminnie~” Taehyung pouted cutely at the girl, trying to get her sympathy but it failed, apparently.  Not cute at all, Kim Taehyung, she shook her head and tried to pull him by his hand but it’s not Taehyung if he’s not mischievous. He pulled her easily, making her body landed on top of him and Taehyung grinned in victory. “Buy me foods!”

She gasped and her eyes widen at the close distance between them. She never got so close with her best friend like this. She quickly pushed him away and stood up awkwardly, a faint blush could be seen from her face. “What the hell, Kim Taehyung?!” she cleared while he just grinned widely at her.

“I’m sorry, Jiminnie.” Taehyung got up and hugged her from behind, silently inhaling her sweet scent. Her eyes widened again and she tried to go but the latter just hugged her tighter. She sighed, wondering what’s wrong with her best friend. It was the first time he acted like this. Did he eat a wrong food? She wasn’t sure, either. “Forgive me?”

“I’ll forgive you if you let me go.” Jimin cleared awkwardly, secretly cursing under her breath because of her stupid heart. Why it beat so fast when her best friend hug her like that? She didn’t want to fall in love with his best friend and it seemed like her brain and her heart didn’t synchronized at all. “I’ll clean your room when you take a shower so you better take a shower now. You smell like , seriously.” she breathed in relief once he pulled away and hid her blushing face while pushing him to the bathroom.

 

 

 

 

“That , seriously.” she cursed under her breath as she took a pile of clean clothes on the floor then put it into Taehyung’s closet. At least his closet wasn’t that messy, unlike his bedroom. “Why I feel like a maid?” she complained again as she tied her brown hair into a messy bun then continuing to tidy up her best friend’s bed.

“Kim Taehyung is such a pain in the seriously!” Jimin threw her body into the bed after she was done tidying up her best friend’s room. “I won’t cleaning his room anymore! No more!” she closed her eyes for a while and the moment she opened her eyes, the shirtless Kim Taehyung was hovering over her.

“No more what?” he smirked slightly and she pushed him away in such a manly manner, ended up with Taehyung’s head hit the wall with a loud thud.

“! I’m sorry, Tae!”

“It hurts!” Taehyung frowned while rubbing his head lightly. “Are you a man or a woman, seriously?”

Jimin didn’t answer instead she walked into his direction with a guilty expression drawn on her face. “Really, Tae, I’m so sorry. I was surprised… you know?” she sighed then headed to the room’s door, opening it slightly. “It’s your fault for doing that! Anyway, just wear your shirt, I’ll wait outside.”

 

 

 

 

“Are you okay?” Jimin took a peek into Taehyung’s room, only finding him lying down on the bed with a pout on his face. He looks really cute like this—she thought.

“I’m okay.” her best friend answered with a small smile, assuring her that he was really fine. He waved his hand in front of her, signaling her to come inside. “Come in.”

“What is it, Tae?” she sat on the edge of the bed, not knowing what she should do because she still felt guilty at him.

“Lie down beside me.” he said. “It’s an order from me because you hurt my head."

“Why?!” she frowned childishly but in the end she lain down beside him. Taehyung thought she looked so cute when she pouted. No, everything she did look so cute to him.

Taehyung noticed the gulping motion from Jimin’s pale neck when their eyes met each other. “Jimin.” he gulped too when he looked into her eyes but he shook it off, pretending that it never happened. “I have something to tell you.”

She chewed her chapped lower lip slightly before looking back at her best friend again. She was nervous around him and she hated it. “What is it?”

“I like you.” he shot the confession right away and Jimin’s reaction just gasped at him. “I like you.”

“…W-What?!” she blinked once, twice then thrice before her chubby cheeks turned into a pinkish one. “You like me?”

“Hmm.” Taehyung hummed while nodding then he experimentally placed his lips on her chapped lips. Were they chapped or not, the sensation when two lips met each other was still the same.

“Kim Taehyung!” she pushed him away until he fell on the floor but he just grinned widely at her. What a weird alien.

“You like me too, right?”

Jimin didn’t answer him instead hiding her face with the pillow but Taehyung had noticed her blushing face before she hid it with a pillow.

“Thank you for liking me back, Jiminnie!”

And the pillow ended up landing on his face, earning a groan from him.



 

a/n;

finally my midterm exams are done and i can write fanfic again

go request here

and i wrote bts chaptered fic named adult?, please read it guys

probably i will update that fic simultanously with cockpit

after this bangtan fic compilation reached 50 chapters c: