[taejin] - nails

Bangtan Oneshot / Drabble Fics Collection

Title: Nails

Pairing: girl!taejin

Length: drabble

Genre: romance

Rating: PG

Summary: jin always loves a girl with a beautiful nails

Notes: a request from kimmiekimmie97 and Supershen13 to write a taejin fic. crossposted to livejournal


As a nail artist, Seokjin already saw many kinds of nails. The nails were beautiful in its own way but they were not that beautiful in her eyes. She always loved nails and she always took care of her nails well. She loved nails so much until she decided to be a nail artist. She wished she could see nails that look so beautiful in her eyes because she always had a thing for nails.

 

 

 

“Good morning.” Seokjin smiled warmly as she greeted her first customer for the day. Her customer looked so beautiful with a very beautiful face and a somehow attractive rectangular-shaped smile. Even though she was beautiful, Seokjin always paid attention first to nails. “Please sit here.” She directed her customer to sit on the chair in front of her.

“Thank you.” Her customer offered her rectangular-shaped smile again and Seokjin admitted that she liked that smile. It was unique in her eyes.

“Can I see your nails?”

“Sure.” She put her hands on the small pillow on the nail artist’s table gently and Seokjin couldn’t help but smiled widely as he stared at her nails. They were so beautiful. It was the most beautiful nails she ever seen. Beautiful nails match with her beautiful face.

“They’re so beautiful.” She mumbled quietly as she touched her customer’s nails softly. The polish on her nails were slightly chipped and her nails were slightly longer, but it looked so beautiful in Seokjin’s eyes. It was a kind of nails that never taken care of at a nail shop but her nails looked so naturally beautiful.

“T-Thank you.” Her customer smiled shyly as Seokjin kept touching her nails. “B-but, it’s not beau—“

“They’re beautiful.” Seokjin cut her as she stared into her customer’s eyes. She could notice the blush on her cheeks. “Just like you. You’re beautiful too.”

This time her customer hid her face by looking downward and bit her lower lip in shyness. Seokjin wasn’t shy when it came to worshipping someone’s beauty. She always liked girls anyway and she could feel that she liked this customer already. She had a beautiful nails and a beautiful face. Not to forget, her beautiful rectangular-shaped smile.

“Do you like girls?”

Her customer nodded slightly as she lifted her face up, her eyes met Seokjin’s eyes and she could feel her cheeks turned warmer again. “Y-You’re beautiful too—“ her eyes tried to look for something and Seokjin knew what she was looking for; her nametag. Okay, she forgot to wear her nametag.

“Seokjin.” She said. “What’s yours?”

“Taehyung.”

“Your nails are beautiful, Taehyung.” she said as she took care of her nails. “You’re beautiful too.”


a/n;

vhope and vmin to go~

go request or send me a prompt by comment in the comment section below or go ask me via ask.fm or you can add my line ID (natashajang)

-chae-

ps: my bangtan fic recs blog, bangtan-recs is opening two available admin spots! if youre interested to be an admin, click here!